User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2003, 17:47   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Hello fellow nothings

I say hello to you this evening as one of you; A nothing, a peon.

How's things in peonsville?
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 17:47   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hello fellow nothings

it was alright till you posted
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 17:52   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hay nillerz
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 17:54   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

*smells the vanilla*

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:48   #5
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Papa Nilla!
Hows you? Where the hell are you?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:59   #6
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

When in Neverland ranch do as Micheal jackson does....

oh wait...no..dont.
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:05   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Hey hey, Nilla Mix. Wots up my hommie? Hows da hood? You doin 'cool' 'dude'?

Whats 'new' with you? We miss your gayness on these forums.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 20:07   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

is he still in america or has he come back now?
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 20:18   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's going on? =(
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 09:31   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

I'm back in the Uk now, finishing off uni

last year woo woo!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 10:38   #11
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

and then when you are lucky.... you can go slave at some mediocre job :-) woohoo <o/
(sorry i'm bored at work) :P
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:00   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

hay guys what's going on in this th
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:09   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

you make my nipples hard baby!

Last edited by KaneED; 20 Nov 2003 at 13:19.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 13:16   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You dont live near me any more!

sorry... thats all i got