User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2002, 16:09   #51
unbanskaut

Yeh. wins by a mile.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:27   #52
Bizarro
Turbojugend

Bizarro is an unknown quantity at this point
Who could really resist such a fantastic mustache?

- Leto is clearly my man.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:42   #53
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hook

Anyone happen to have saved that post? Would like to read it again indeed

Other than that I'd go for Leto.
there you go
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:55   #54
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman

there you go
Heh. It's not as good as one might be led to believe, lending credence to the theories that Sid's posts were only so good because those around his were of a lower average quality at the time.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:26   #55
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
Quote:

there you go
Not as initially "dazzling" as the propigated myth portends... I believe the power of the writing was heavily subisidized by the very emotive period of PA history, with so much distaste in the mouths of all PA for Legion and the triad.

This could be the one small point in time where Fury was actually cheered by the majority of PA... its almost funny to think that they went from hero to zero in terms of landsraad popularity as their dealings and exploits carried them into the role as one of the most hated alliances in all of PA.

I never hated Fury though, and appreciated a lot of what they did for the pure tactical and political reasoning that it was drawn from. I too have been bashed by Fury, but hey, I got over it. Retaliating back at Goliath is highly recommended for the purposes of emotional healing... you should all try it sometimes...

lol...

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:31   #56
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Yeh by miles.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 19:09   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MikeUK, back in the (g)olden days we had real posters heh. Also Sid's discourses r2-3 were interesting.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 22:21   #58
Issna

Issna is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Yeh,most interesting threads to read
Issna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 22:23   #59
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Not seen MikeUK in ages (Round 4 was the last time I think), what ever happened to him ? He rocked.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 22:25   #60
SnaP

yeh.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 23:08   #61
Dragoon

Point of interest, that was never what was posted on these forums, merely a text document that Sid dcc'd to us over Furynet. Nice to see my passing it along has gotten it around.. \o/
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 23:12   #62
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Leto, p0ma, HR4, Ken-Ohki, Tectum Feles.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 23:45   #63
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon
Point of interest, that was never what was posted on these forums, merely a text document that Sid dcc'd to us over Furynet. Nice to see my passing it along has gotten it around.. \o/
hmm.. ofc, should have seen that

I wouldnt have known anyway, r3.. all i knew about was GD :/
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 23:56   #64
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
JonnyBGood, because it's refreshing to read posts containing wit and intelligence, without the usual pretention.

I used to like arguing with Hicks, when I could pretend that I disagreed with him, anyway.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 17:37   #65
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Uhoh

Im taken

I dont have any favourites myself...whoever i regognize is worth target

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:35   #66
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Not seen MikeUK in ages (Round 4 was the last time I think), what ever happened to him ? He rocked.
MikeUK was a wanker.

Yeh all the way.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:37   #67
[m00]MAX

Leto without a doubt.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:23   #68
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

there you go
would be nice to see Sid himself making a reply to that post

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:18   #69
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
KR
Yeh
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:33   #70
Piktuolis

Zeus

One of the few unbiased posters here. Posting when he really has something to say
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:09   #71
Tectum Feles

Cool

Rehs, Aviendha, Lärschktl,
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 10:49   #72
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Tie between Hobbie and Leto.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 11:50   #73
Lyam
filmjölk

Lyam is an unknown quantity at this point
well..

SPACEHAMSTERS!!!11 in general r pretteh darn good posters...chrchr
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 12:40   #74
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
[/quote]
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 13:05   #75
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
sid when he did it constructively

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:27   #76
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough
Cryptic... not

KR (is that the one with "Dragoon" as his forum nick??) and Zhil.

Well, until the recent point when Zhil started posting what seems to be ego-boosting role playing stories anyway

Though, that's only judging from the last couple of rounds when I paid quite a lot of attention to AD.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:54   #77
Garshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz

MikeUK was a wanker.

nah, he was cool!
He gave me my first sticky post
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:59   #78
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
KR(Dragoon) by a long shot. Leto is great too, but a poor man's Dragoon imo.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 22:31   #79
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Cryptic
KR
YeH (i feel bad for Glineing him)
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:24   #80
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Seed of Chaos
Cryptic... not

KR (is that the one with "Dragoon" as his forum nick??) and Zhil.

Well, until the recent point when Zhil started posting what seems to be ego-boosting role playing stories anyway

Though, that's only judging from the last couple of rounds when I paid quite a lot of attention to AD.
I'll explain then about these 'ego boosting role playing stories' since thats not what they are.

My posts recently have been lacking since I generally dont really care about Planetarion anymore. Its run its course for me - so now I dont need to invest my time into it (I will of course do anything for The Fury when required to do so)

There has been three such occurances where I posted what seemed to be 'roleplay' style. One was after girlee, one was during that silly bong thread and today in Garshaw's thread. It isnt roleplay - its essentially just a story set in the Planetarion universe. Im currently writing a 'novel' (lets just say a few chapters, 6-8) for Fury set back in round 5 when I led Wrath. Its giving my personification of things - and Im just letting my imagination have a play on things. All three occurances of such is basically like a running joke for any Fury member that reads them - its just tantilizing them for the next chapter (All three things on AD have been posted after the last installment in Fury so its something to 'keep interest')

The story is called Inquisitor's Wrath, with Zhilarsk being a new Inquisitor within the empire called Fury. He leads the newest brigade called Wrath - an unusual and unique command position.

So far, Sid, Germania, Ghengis and even Yeh have made appearances.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:56   #81
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Leto for his posts

Gadas for his siggy

Additionally I want to point out that a huge deal of potential high-quality posts will never reach the boards because of the English-only rule.
A non-native speaker will never be able to play with English as well as an educated native speaker can. I am pretty sure that my posts would have a) a totally different style and b) a different level of quality if I could post in my native language.
Being a native speaker provides you with an advantage which is pretty hard to beat. An exception are of course all Irish people: What they are producing on the boards is simply a mess and can not be called English.

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 00:57   #82
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
The new Frank Herbert? Keep us uptodate!

Laputa

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 01:19   #83
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
[An exception are of course all Irish people: What they are producing on the boards is simply a mess and can not be called English.
Sweeping statements are rarely strong ground

To address your points about non-English speakers; I would hope that people take it into account (though of course I know otherwise). The Dutch are a notable exception, however, as there are many Dutchies I've come across with skills in English far outstripping our natives
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 02:40   #84
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I absolutely agree with laputa.

AD (and most certainly it's previous state and origins) has evolved, though it's a pity PA itself has not. That being said, reading the turn-around (or perhaps evolved?) opinion of KR is delightful.

His secret to success: An endearing wit and a relaxed sense of not having anything better to do.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 05:57   #85
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman

there are many Dutchies I've come across with skills in English far outstripping our natives

I noticed the same but that still doesnt mean we, or let's talk about myself only, can use the exact words that I would choose if it was in my own language which is sometimes frustrating.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 12:31   #86
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

I'll explain then about these 'ego boosting role playing stories' since thats not what they are.

My posts recently have been lacking since I generally dont really care about Planetarion anymore. Its run its course for me - so now I dont need to invest my time into it (I will of course do anything for The Fury when required to do so)

There has been three such occurances where I posted what seemed to be 'roleplay' style. One was after girlee, one was during that silly bong thread and today in Garshaw's thread. It isnt roleplay - its essentially just a story set in the Planetarion universe. Im currently writing a 'novel' (lets just say a few chapters, 6-8) for Fury set back in round 5 when I led Wrath. Its giving my personification of things - and Im just letting my imagination have a play on things. All three occurances of such is basically like a running joke for any Fury member that reads them - its just tantilizing them for the next chapter (All three things on AD have been posted after the last installment in Fury so its something to 'keep interest')

The story is called Inquisitor's Wrath, with Zhilarsk being a new Inquisitor within the empire called Fury. He leads the newest brigade called Wrath - an unusual and unique command position.

So far, Sid, Germania, Ghengis and even Yeh have made appearances.
Are you gonna give us a look at it whne you finished?
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 13:04   #87
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman

Sweeping statements are rarely strong ground

To address your points about non-English speakers; I would hope that people take it into account (though of course I know otherwise). The Dutch are a notable exception, however, as there are many Dutchies I've come across with skills in English far outstripping our natives
DUTCHIES \o/
-=*PlaYetZ*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 16:29   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bovril.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 16:36   #89
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Remind me later when i get home and i'll turn this into a quick poll with the top 8 mentioned people in this thread.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 17:31   #90
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Remind me later when i get home and i'll turn this into a quick poll with the top 8 mentioned people in this thread.
why are most of the mods so keen on polls? judging by this thread it is pretty obviuous that most of the forum users find posts by people like Leto, Sid, KR, Hobbie, Yeh and Zhil entertaining. I don't think that there can be a winner for finding posts entertaining is simply a matter of taste - and taste is very hard to put in a poll.

Laputa

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:02   #91
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa

why are most of the mods so keen on polls? judging by this thread it is pretty obviuous that most of the forum users find posts by people like Leto, Sid, KR, Hobbie, Yeh and Zhil entertaining. I don't think that there can be a winner for finding posts entertaining is simply a matter of taste - and taste is very hard to put in a poll.

Laputa
It makes it easier to consistently see whose posts people enjoy on ad
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:35   #92
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yay, you're turning a wank thread into a poll.

Jester
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:41   #93
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:

easier - see - enjoy - any deeper meaning in these words or did you put them italic just for fun?

I don't deny the fact that a nice? chart provides us with a good overview of who is the 'most favorite' AD poster but it also has the sideeffect that we don't see why the users voted for whom. This however is the most interesting part in this particular topic.
Since this thread is pretty old already (in AD terms) I don't think that there will be much more posts on the reasoning behind the votes. So the info gained by the poll is not of great interest (at least in my point of view).
Besides, unfortunately most of the recent polls showed the lack of knowledge of mods/portal-guys to select apropriate options to vote for :/

Anyways, it isn't my decision and I didn't want to discourage you from doing your poll - just wanted to point out why the result won't be that interesting

Laputa

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:16   #94
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
Yay, you're turning a wank thread into a poll.

Jester
precisely, it means you can go into the thread, see who won and leave.

As it is people keep posting on said thread to give their vote and keep it on the top.

do you see
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:03   #95
Demented Turnip
Lord of the Roots

Demented Turnip is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread would have been buried for over 6 hours if schmucks like you and I didn't read it to see that the only new posts involve whether we should or should not have another meaningless poll.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:21   #96
Dragoon

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
His secret to success: An endearing wit and a relaxed sense of not having anything better to do.
The later, of course, being far more important.

Arrogance helps, too. But the group at the coffee shop thinks conviction has a much better ring to it.. : )
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 01:00   #97
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Seed of Chaos

Are you gonna give us a look at it whne you finished?
If I finish the 6-8 chapters for Fury, I may flesh it out abit with a prologue and such and then post it here.

It'll depend on the state of AD at the time - no point posting something only to get flamed or laughed at

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 02:21   #98
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
[./quote]
who owned that troll account, because you are right he was damn funny, perhaps not the best, but funny

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 02:32   #99
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

who owned that troll account, because you are right he was damn funny, perhaps not the best, but funny
I'd like to know who owned it too because the first time I saw it's first few posts in a thread I was highly amused.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 05:13   #100
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon
Arrogance helps, too. But the group at the coffee shop thinks conviction has a much better ring to it.. : )
You slay me good sir.