User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:32   #1
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Pink bits

Aint pink ace. Im quite disturbed to like all her songs taht she has released, Especially Just like a pill
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:21   #2
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pink bits

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Aint pink ace. Im quite disturbed to like all her songs taht she has released, Especially Just like a pill

ditto
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:24   #3
Dace

Quote:
Aint pink ace.

No.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:27   #4
Scouser

ditto (re the ditto not dace)....

shes surprised me altho she got my attention in the moulin rouge vid (lady marmalade vid, whatever..)
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:28   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im really ****ing worried that i agree , and i considered buying her album today.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:29   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the songs which are more 'rocky', they are pretty good. The rest are just crap.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:32   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Out of all the female singers out there she's the one I come closest to 'liking'.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:36   #8
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
*sigh* i agree, she is good.

you tell anyone i said that and i kill ya

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 01:19   #9
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
you can never go wrong when you go for the pink.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 01:21   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Some people will go for brown tho

in his time, bobby brown was ace*

*cack
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:45   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Aint pink ace.
Nonce.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:57   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Pink is not nice.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote