User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:02   #1
YahweII

Right

i just ****ing wow-ed lord hoffman.

he probably means **** all to you. indeed why should he. but to me he is the paragon of my proffession.

i did it in a debate. a 'posh' dinner you'd call it. eleven ****ing quid it cost me.

what it shows is that a devotion to bettering yourself. not to crappy titles. and my god, not to networking or sucking up. it pays off.

we live in a world of human beings. doing the best we can.

if nothing else i says get through.

learn who you are. learn what you can be. for god's sake never underestimate yourself.

ffs. i'm tough a ****ing nails but i couldn't touch a bite of my food knowing he would be watching. indeed more telling for those who know me, i couldn't even drink.

i want you all to know what you can be and who you are. this race of ours depends on each generation.

now you may not like me. oh dear. i'm sure i'll deal with that later. but what i have been allowed to see is something for you all.

above all. never let a ****ing human tell you your own limitations.

no-one knows but you.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:04   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If this is postive, i think many off the people here that say they hate you really don't.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:06   #3
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
You may think you impressed him by your debating content and technique, but the fact the debate was about bum sex without KY might let you down.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:09   #4
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Right

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII

i want you all to know what you can be and who you are. this race of ours depends on each generation.

no-one knows but you.

I've had one of those nights aswell.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:11   #5
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
You may think you impressed him by your debating content and technique, but the fact the debate was about bum sex without KY might let you down.
'leg-over' lenny is faaaaaaaaar more straight than me.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:12   #6
YahweII

Re: Re: Right

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

I've had one of those nights aswell.
good honey. it's what life is for :)
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:18   #7
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

'leg-over' lenny is faaaaaaaaar more straight than me.
lenny henry was never anything but straight!

how about that bird he was married to eh?

rawr

you know what they say, the fatter the bird the sweeter the juice

(heh)
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:21   #8
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

lenny henry was never anything but straight!

how about that bird he was married to eh?

rawr

you know what they say, the fatter the bird the sweeter the juice

(heh)
ewwwwww....
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:26   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

ewwwwww....

unfortunately , i concur
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 03:58   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
We all have our role models I guess.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 09:56   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Right

Quote:
You're not exactly going to be helping in this department, are you?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:10   #12
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Does this mean you'll stop treating people like dirt now?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:34   #13
Dace

Nothing stops me from drinking alcohol.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:11   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Three cheers for originality and ingenuity!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:03   #15
nothingman

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Nothing stops me from drinking alcohol.
being broke stops me.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:06   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by nothingman
being broke stops me.

That's the time when you've got to get some initiative and lose some qualms.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:08   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
That's the time when you've got to get some initiative and lose some qualms.
my guesses so far:

sell your body for sex
or
steal money

am i close?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:09   #18
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
am i close?

No.