User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:36   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Worst Forum on the Internet

Topic speaks for itself. What is it?

My current nomination goes to The 'Buff Crew' Forums.

An example of the genius contained within :

Danny Cohen
BLACK PEOPLE THINK THERE HARD Thu Feb 5 20:08:06
ALL U NIGGAZ THINK URE HARD U BIG LIPS APES UR PIC AINT ON THIS SITE SO **** OFF

Follwed up by :

ANTI COHEN
Re: BLACK PEOPLE THINK THERE HARD Fri Feb 6 01:24:48
EVERYBODY!! DANNY COHEN GOES TO KING ALFRED SCHOOL, NORTH END ROAD GOLDERS GREEN!! WAIT OUTSIDE THE GATES AND BEAT HIM UP!!! HE IS ABOUT 4FT AND IS IN YEAR 10!!

IRONIC HE´S BEING RACIST, HE´S A JEW HIMSELF!! HAHAHAHHAH
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:42   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Worst Forum on the Internet

That "boy love" forum SA keeps invading is probably up there with the worst of them.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:47   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

thats funny.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:49   #4
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

That Vampire forum someone posted a while ago is a contender.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:49   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've just posted a highly insultive message there
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:55   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I just love the way we have the freedom to speak our minds, but if it's a bit off the edge, we don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:57   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
I just love the way we have the freedom to speak our minds, but if it's a bit off the edge, we don't.
who said so? Someone is just detecting a couple of morons, that's all.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:03   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

comedy SA option
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:06   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
who said so? Someone is just detecting a couple of morons, that's all.
If I was posting those same lines on this forum, I would be banned. I should know, I've been banned for less earlier.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:45   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This forum doesn't have freedom of speech you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:47   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'm well aware.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 13:44   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This must run it close.

EDIT - ok now having looked at that other forum I totally agree.
Quote:
BUTTER DEM HOES217.158.106.77
BUTTERS HOES! Thu Feb 5 22:04:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmm butter dem HOES, and eat their CUHNTS till they bleed then eat them all!!!! mmm like bacon.

I AM TEH BUFFEST!217.158.106.77
Re: BUTTERS HOES! Thu Feb 5 22:09:48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE to BIG UP MYself MAN!!!!!! mmm makeing love to my self! im soooo BUFF!
yes i AM buff buff yes!
WTF?????????
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 13:49   #13
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

i don't believe there is a single worst forum on the net - most of them must seem pretty shit to 99% of the internet users. seriously: this is a forum dedicated to a browser based massively multiplayer space warfare game...
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 13:51   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
i don't believe there is a single worst forum on the net - most of them must seem pretty shit to 99% of the internet users. seriously: this is a forum dedicated to a browser based massively multiplayer space warfare game...
True, but I think anyone spending 10 mins or so reading our posts can see we're an affable and intelligent bunch, right?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 13:54   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
True, but I think anyone spending 10 mins or so reading our posts can see we're an affable and intelligent bunch, right?
humorous post of the day
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 14:05   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh lord, Dante. I didn't realise you actually spent your time stalking schoolchildren on the Internet.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 14:07   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Oh lord, Dante. I didn't realise you actually spent your time stalking schoolchildren on the Internet.
Someone gave me the link in an "Indie" forum.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 15:45   #18
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
this one made me laugh
i am in the office and had to hide it as a cough

you have to be pretty strange to post here
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:02   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:02   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
you have to be pretty strange to post here
It could be worse. People could be posting about whether "you was buff or ruff".
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:20   #21
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Those forums are retarded: highlight the peoples names and just carry on highlighting a little way across....

And which of you did the '8' posts?

Last edited by HAL-9000; 6 Feb 2004 at 16:26.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:33   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

These forums rock, and anyone who thinks otherwise obviously hasnt used any other forums on the internet.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:34   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

www.theologyweb.com

it is a fundamentalist creationist site, and has one of the "famous" creationists on it as a poster. Jonathan Sarfati from www.answersingenesis.com. he is a cretin and one of the worst people I have ever come across online. The moderators there love him and protect him like their idol.

if anyone signs up, just say something like "Socrates is really Jonathan Sarfati" and you will get banned. heh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:43   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

infidels.com

They're blasphemous

PS That forum looks better now they've been nailed badly
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:18   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

teh win

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:22   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

This forums rocks and stuff.
The worst ive ever seen would have to be this one:
http://forum.unigames.com.br/ubb/ult...?ubb=forum;f=9
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:05   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at least round here you can talk sensibly about paedophilia etc without having yourself tracked down and bricks thrown through your window.

any furry forum is pretty bad though
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:51   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

DF3 Forums anyone?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:10   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
DF3 Forums anyone?
at least they speak perfectly good redneck there

and UK 'cru' BB is automatically at the bottom of the barrel, or near it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:32   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

"Ask The Holistic Vet"

am i win?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:42   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
at least round here you can talk sensibly about paedophilia etc without having yourself tracked down and bricks thrown through your window.
yeah, someone make a "Sweeties Man" gimmick for the roleplay forums where they act out the role of a paedophile
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 14:26   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
hmm...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 15:49   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nice find dante
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 15:53   #34
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

I do like a classy girl
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 18:03   #35
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

they ip banned me
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 09:28   #36
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
i would, but thats not saying much
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:05   #37
ggGGgg

ggGGgg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w

I tend to agree, but using such logic, we could say that - for instance - Mygot must have some of the worst. A forum for a counterstrike clan dedicated to cheating and messing things up for people, with a "contract" on the web page stating that you do can not be a federal/state law enforcer or tell a such one about their activities herein.

It's probably illegal to post a link to their homepage..
ggGGgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:11   #38
ggGGgg

ggGGgg is an unknown quantity at this point

Either them or the forum that denies all holocaust research "because Anne Frank's diary is a work that has been designed with the intent of future readers and thus not a historical document". I've only heard about it, but it's supposed to point strongly out that Hitler was legally elected and have very draconian forum laws on how often you may cite a source (web page) per month. It wouldn't surprise me if national intelligence on some level have picked them up and use it as a base for planning arreastations and crackdowns in the future.
ggGGgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:18   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I have no problem with any forum where they discuss things reasonably and abide by vague standards of rationality.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:55   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have no problem with any forum where they discuss things reasonably and abide by vague standards of rationality.
Do you have any idea how rare this is?
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:07   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Do you have any idea how rare this is?
Maybe, but since you're in control of which forums you do / don't post on it shouldn't be hard to find a community that does it.

Even if only 0.001% of internet forums do it, you can just ignore the rest.