User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:56   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unhappy Worst thing that could have happened at christmas...

I have toothache. My wisdom teeth seem to be coming through. It really seemed to spring up over night

This is bad for two reasons:
a)Dentists probably aren't open (and I'm not registered anyway)
b)Christmas dinner through a straw

bah.
Any advice for me?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:58   #2
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future
Re: Worst thing that could have happened at christmas...

stop being a pussy?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:58   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

alcohol, lots of it
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:59   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

morphine all the way baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:13   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I have toothache. My wisdom teeth seem to be coming through. It really seemed to spring up over night

This is bad for two reasons:
a)Dentists probably aren't open (and I'm not registered anyway)
b)Christmas dinner through a straw

bah.
Any advice for me?
I have been made redundant and the promised job I was t be given and been interviewed for hasn't materialised...

DO I win?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:15   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Do you live in Nottingham? Or maybe i am thinking of the wrong person.

I was in a similar position to you a few months back and had to go to the NHS drop-in centre in Nottingham town centre because i wasnt registered at a dentist down there. Its pretty good, they sorted my mouth out after 2 visits, the only problem is the long waits because they dont book appointments.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:20   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Do you live in Nottingham? Or maybe i am thinking of the wrong person.

I was in a similar position to you a few months back and had to go to the NHS drop-in centre in Nottingham town centre because i wasnt registered at a dentist down there. Its pretty good, they sorted my mouth out after 2 visits, the only problem is the long waits because they dont book appointments.
Yeh i am.
hmm NHS drop-in centre... didnt realise they sorted teeth and stuff too. The one in Sheffield is apparently always full of prostitutes after STD checks...
is it open over xmas?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:21   #8
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Actually if it's just wisdom teeth there are two things you must do!!!

1) Take paracetemol, it's an anti-inflametory and should bring down the swelling.

2) Buy some super-strength mouth wash like Corsodil* which will stop it getting infected and also helps null the pain.
That seems simple enough.
I'll try that.
cheers.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:24   #9
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Last year my mum had a nervous mental breakdown.
I kicked my gran out of my house where she was staying to look after my mum, after i discovered she was trying to get my mum to kick me out whilst my mum was drugged up, and making her try and sign legal documents giving my gran lots of stuff, eg, the house.
My sister who i hadnt seen in 5 years turned up to try and join forces with my gran, assaulted me and shouted lots of abuse at me in my own home.

that was the worst thing that couldve happened
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:25   #10
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Last year my mum had a nervous mental breakdown.
I kicked my gran out of my house where she was staying to look after my mum, after i discovered she was trying to get my mum to kick me out whilst my mum was drugged up, and making her try and sign legal documents giving my gran lots of stuff, eg, the house.
My sister who i hadnt seen in 5 years turned up to try and join forces with my gran, assaulted me and shouted lots of abuse at me in my own home.

that was the worst thing that couldve happened
but at least you could eat xmas dinner...
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:26   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yeh i am.
hmm NHS drop-in centre... didnt realise they sorted teeth and stuff too. The one in Sheffield is apparently always full of prostitutes after STD checks...
is it open over xmas?
No idea mate. I suggest you google for it and find the number and see what they say. If i still had their number i would give it you, but i've forgotten it.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:29   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

And your not paranoid at all right?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:31   #13
Ste
Bored

paranoid?
No - just lazy.

cheers JC

[Edit] I'll let you off then [/Edit]

Last edited by Ste; 22 Dec 2003 at 14:24.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:57   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I was aiming at Jobby..

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:34   #15
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Worst thing that could have happened at christmas...

Just do that American History X thing!
Get a mate with boots, find a pavement, go down on your knees..........
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:42   #16
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Be careful with corsadil. Not only does it stain as has already been mentioned, but it also affects your sense of taste - as in it destroys it. Only for like a day. As in you use it then for the rest of the day you can't really taste anything at all. The next day it is fine, exept that you then take some corsadil and you can't taste anything for the rest of the day. I had this every day for about 3 months - was strange when i finally remembered what pasta tasted like....!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:36   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have a tooth cutting through at the back right now
i keep waking up with a mouth full of blood

AND
i have a stinking cold

so i beat you on the sucky christmas stakes
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:39   #18
Ste
Bored

well, it's stopped hurting. But i still cant clench my teeth properly so chewing is gonna be hard.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:44   #19
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

could be worse. your **** could fall off

*points at work_child*