User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:11   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Getting to know me

People don't often get where I am coming from, they misunderstand me. Most of the time I think differently, I think the right way and others are unable to comprehend my thoughts in a way they understand and so call me names in order to demean me.

Well, to try and solve some of the problems I face daily and to help make the world better by helping everyone else think the right way, I will be holding a getting to know me seminar/signing session on Friday 19th December in Waterstones on Tottenham Court Road, London.

I will be answering any questions you have about me and also signing copies of my Biography phamphlet, simply titled 'My Life in a phamphlet' which will be available in store on the day priced £2.99.

Hope to see some of you there.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:13   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Getting to know me

I really dont want that shit
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:19   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When a person starts their board career as a troll , continues their board career as a troll, and seems to be of the opinion that "Being a twat on an internet noticeboard is fun fun fun" there seems very little left that anyone would actually want to know.

Other than your home address so we can firebomb it
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:27   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Getting to know me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I'd send dog shit through the post.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:37   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd send dog shit through the post.

But then what would you eat??
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:38   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
When a person starts their board career as a troll , continues their board career as a troll, and seems to be of the opinion that "Being a twat on an internet noticeboard is fun fun fun" there seems very little left that anyone would actually want to know.

Kura man, I worshipped you, I thought you were the best, your comics made my life bearable, I idolised you and now you do this to me.

Happy Christmas to you too.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:49   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Kura man, I worshipped you, I thought you were the best, your comics made my life bearable, I idolised you and now you do this to me.

Happy Christmas to you too.
If its any consolation , i hate christmas so much that i pretty much shit on everyone on the forums over the 4 week period leading up to it.

Mmm , firebombs.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:57   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
If its any consolation , i hate christmas so much that i pretty much shit on everyone on the forums over the 4 week period leading up to it.

Mmm , firebombs.

But because it is Christmas I am able to forgive you. Firebomb away.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:14   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But then what would you eat??
Moderators eat people like you.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:31   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some of your posts are OK. Like the cheating one. Most are shit though.

p.s. Isn't the Waterstones on Charing Cross Rd, not Tottenham Ct? Or am I confused?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:40   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
p.s. Isn't the Waterstones on Charing Cross Rd, not Tottenham Ct? Or am I confused?
How the exploding vagina should I know?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:42   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes they are! (I dont have a clue really, but I can be a great guesser.)
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:44   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I smell glue.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 13:10   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How the exploding vagina should I know?
Perhaps that was why he was asking CrashTester, you ninny.

ps.

XIII is terrible, from what I've heard.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 13:25   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
... drivel ...
you are pants
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 14:29   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

yes, i am your wide hipped chicken belly pants. Happy Christmas!
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 15:29   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

what are chicken belly pants?

and i dont do christmas
happy, merry or otherwise
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 15:34   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
and i dont do christmas

Surely "otherwise" can't include "drunk"?!
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 15:53   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
what are chicken belly pants?

and i dont do christmas

Ahh, poor you. Not another Christmas alone surely. Where is he this time - skiing with the lads, pissing it up in Amsterdam or just shagging your best mate perhaps?

Happy New Year!
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:00   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I appreciate your threads.

Very predictive, but fun etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:01   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

PS! I also love vagina, but that's another story.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:08   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
I appreciate your threads.

Very predictive, but fun etc.

Dude, you are the man!

A free pamphlet is on its way to you.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:18   #23
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Ahh, poor you. Not another Christmas alone surely. Where is he this time - skiing with the lads, pissing it up in Amsterdam or just shagging your best mate perhaps?

Happy New Year!

nope

i just dont believe in father christmas or god and hate tinsel
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:19   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Way to go me!

Can my pussycat have one aswell?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:20   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
nope

i just dont believe in father christmas or god and hate tinsel
ph34r t3h 3vuhl 0n3!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:29   #26
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

zzz
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:48   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Happy New Year!
Apart from flaming, trolling and lying, what else do you do? I hope we haven't seen your entire plethora of skills.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:04   #28
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Way to go me!

Can my pussycat have one aswell?

Cats can't read man! And there's no pictures.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:07   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Apart from flaming, trolling and lying, what else do you do? I hope we haven't seen your entire plethora of skills.

When not antagonised I am quite mellow.