User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 12:45   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
[joke] Sing Along to "I Will Survive" (Yes, it is cut and paste. Im not funny enough)

>I Will Survive
>
>At first I was afraid, I was petrified
>When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died
>But I'd spent oh so many years just waiting for a man that long
>
>That I grew strong
>
>And knew that I could take you on
>
>But there you are. another lie,
>I was geared up for a Big Mac and you've brought me a French fry I
>should have known it was bullsh*t, just a sad, pathetic dream Should
>have known no anaconda would be lurking in those jeans.
>
>Go on now go. walk out the door
>Don't you promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4
>
>Weren't you a prat to think that I wouldn't catch you out
>
>Don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't count!
>
>(Chorus)
>I will survive, I will survive
>Cos as long as I have batteries my sex life is gonna thrive!
>I will always have good sex with a handful of latex
>I will survive, I will survive. . .hey hey
>
>It took all my self-control not to laugh out loud
>When I saw your little wiener standing tall and proud
>But to hell with all your ego's and to hell with all your needs
>
>Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multi-speed
>
>Go on now go. you'd better flee
>Last time I saw a pr*ck that small was on my brother. he was 3 I should
>have asked for confirmation, should have asked for referees Then I
>wouldn't have you waving that wee winky thing at me
>
>Go on now go. just hit the track
>Don't you bring me home no tiddlers 'cos I'll always throw them back
>The only thing that I could do with a pr*ck as small as yours
>
>Is to stick it with a tooth-pick, dip it in tomato sauce
>
>(Chorus)
>
>
>Go on now go. get out of my sight
>I'm going back to my appliance 'cos I know it's length is right
>And if I ever see your tiny truncheon standing at my door You'll be counting
>up your inches as you pick them off the floor
>
>Go on now go.

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!

Last edited by Minty; 21 Sep 2005 at 13:24.
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 12:47   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [joke] Sing Along to "I Will Survive" (Yes, it is cut and paste. Im not funny eno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
>Go on now go. get out of my sight
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 13:04   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: [joke] Sing Along to "I Will Survive" (Yes, it is cut and paste. Im not funny enough)

What? :eek:

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 13:09   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [joke] Sing Along to "I Will Survive" (Yes, it is cut and paste. Im not funny enough)

well that particular line doesnt scan. Although I think the rest of it does, surprisingly well. Some of the line are kind of funny I suppose
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 13:24   #5
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
well that particular line doesnt scan. Although I think the rest of it does, surprisingly well. Some of the line are kind of funny I suppose
Sorted

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:15   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

minty in 'liking the cock' shockaroo
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:30   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [joke] Sing Along to "I Will Survive" (Yes, it is cut and paste. Im not funny eno

Quote:
>
>Go on now go. just hit the track
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 16:56   #8
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
minty in 'liking the cock' shockaroo
And you've build up that conclusion from what exactly?

A piss take of a song that I copy & pasted

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 17:27   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Next!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 18:04   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Attempting to Rhyme "Yours" and "Sauce" is an offence punishable by death in 53 seperate countries none of whom youve ever heard of.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 23:49   #11
Minty
Who?

You mean Scotland kura

When are you next down for a beer!

I miss our fun

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 23:58   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And you've build up that conclusion from what exactly?

A piss take of a song that I copy & pasted

i bet you were googling 'songs about the cock' when you happened upon it you big homo :-(((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:21   #13
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i bet you were googling 'songs about the cock' when you happened upon it you big homo :-(((
I have been caught out, yet again!

Why does it happen to me

Why?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks