User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2004, 04:35   #1
don, aman

don, aman is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation tell me the story of your life

I was born
I posted

do better
don, aman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 04:44   #2
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tell me the story of your life

Oscar moment.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 04:52   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Not only would it take an entire forum in itself, it'd likely be considered spam
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 05:13   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

my life in a nut shell:

born in 1979
started school in 1983
did lot's of drugs in the 90's
graduated highschool in 1999
started PA in late 2000
was really drunk for the early part of the new millenium
quit PA in mid 2003
started college in 2003
still in college in 2004
gonna graduate college in 2005
my chrystal ball just broke, so I'm done
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:11   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

born in bla bla bla.....

(long empty meaningless period in my life)

then i had sex
want to have more sex
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:20   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Born
Still Living
Waiting on part 3 of the Trilogy.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:35   #7
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

There is a part 3? :eek:

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:16   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I was born, in wich I excelled.
I live, in wich I excel.
I will die, excellant.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:22   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Smudges Life

Born in April of 1985 - a month which had snow apparently
Started first school around 1991ish
Moved to Barton around 1993
Started another school in 1995
Started upper school in 1998
Started PA Late 2000ish
Got GCSEs in 2001
****d up AS Levels in 2002
Got BTEC National Diploma 2004
****ing off to Uni in 8 days
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 10:21   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Born 1981.
Had to put up with the 80's.
Had to go to school, something I never came to terms with.
Had to deal with the 90's.
Got beaten up most days by bullies.
Fell in love.
Got over it quite a while later.
****ed up my Leaving Certificate Exams (school leaving exams)
Repeated it, something I never came to terms with.
Had sex.
Went to University after doing very well in my Leaving Cert.
Had optimistic hopes for a career in I.T.
The bubble burst, meaning they changed the game before I had a chance to play. Something I've never come to terms with.
Coasted along in University.
Developed a distinct liking for 'alternative' girls and flat nicely shaped female mid-drifts.
Spent several months in shit jobs each year of university.
Developed back issues from muchos physical labour.
Got a low paying support job in a call centre 22miles from town.
Have to put up with various people dying or attempting to die around my house.
Graduated yesterday with a BSc in Information Technology and Telecommunications.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 10:35   #11
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Born.

Died.

Probably some unimportant things in between.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 12:26   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Born
Gypsy Curse
Posting here cause I wouldn't buy any lucky heather.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 13:25   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im great
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 14:13   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: tell me the story of your life

I'm not telling any of you buggers anything regarding my personal life.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 14:24   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm not telling any of you buggers anything regarding my personal life.

We already know you like willys. That's all we ever need to know.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 14:33   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

You say it was like this
I was torn between 2 worlds
One full of promise
And the truth I knew would hurt
You say I'm no angel
Tryin to put the past behind

So now I try to find
A place to leave all
Memories in my mind
We try, our lives away
Then stumble into the grave
We cry, and still they stay
The past won't go away
The story of my life

See I was just thinkin
Now my life is on the road
The straight and the narrow
On the route that I've been showed
You know its not easy
To try to change your ways

So now I try to find
A place to leave all
Memories in my mind
We try, our lives away
Then stumble to the grave
The past won't go away
The story of my life

A place to leave all
Memories in my mind
We try, our lives away
Then stumble to the grave
The past won't go away
The story of my
Try, our lives away
Then we stumble to the grave
The past won't go away
The story of my life

[/Kristian Leontiou]
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 14:39   #17
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Born 1985,
Alive to this day.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 17:24   #18
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Tbc.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 17:49   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Born 16th Dec, 1982.

First GF 1989 aprox.

my penis has slipped inside 25'ish bints since puberty and they have all been shit in the long run.

somewhat attractive male, 21 yo/single. available for rl meet with fit bint.

pay your own flight ticket etc.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 17:49   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

1 - Born in 1983
2 - Moved to Australia in 1987
3 - Played football for Aussie Rules team.
4 - Had a **** off huge trainset that spanned three rooms with trees and roads and even a harbour with the Bismark docked in it.
5 - Moved back to UK 1991
6 - Went to school
7 - Told by teachers only thing I was good at was cricket, wasn't very good at that either.
8 - Put up with shite from teacher for a good year or so before being expelled for threatening to murder her family and explaining in intricate detail to her how I would do it.
9 - Went to high school.
10 - ****ed around for five year before leaving with mediocre GCSE results.
11 - Went to Sixth Form for three month doing Advanced GNVQ IT.
12 - Left to join Army.
13 - Full time job doing web design whilst wating for enlistment.
14 - Met girl.
15 -****ed girl.
16 - GOTO LINE 15
17 - GOTO LINE 15
18 - GOTO LINE 15
19 - GOTO LINE 15
20 - GOTO LINE 15
21 - GOTO LINE 15
22 - GOTO LINE 15
23 - Didn't join Army
24 - Girl left me for skinny little runt who was apparently 'more sensitive and not as agressive'
25 - Girl proclaimed by Governing Body of HMS Skiddy as being a ****.
26 - Passed MCSE Exams at 16yrs of age. At that time was officially youngest in country.
27 - Got job as Network Manager at small architects
28 - Moved back into web development for small PR company
29 - Left to go to College to study Software Engineering
30 - Started part time work in Game
31 - Manager pissed me off, walked out mid shift.
32 - Started bar work
33 - Fixed Managers Beretta '92 in kitchen of bar
34 - Joined TA Royal Military Police.
35 - Started work at current company.
36 - Started playing Golf
37 - Went to France with TA to provide support for D-Day memorial
38 - Present day.

Have missed out various relationships that happened in that period as the server this forums hosted on probably has some kind of physical hard disk space limitations.

Any questions, **** off and mind you're own business.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 18:59   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Born 1985

Still to be continued....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 18:38   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Born.
Badly Educated.
Angst.
Freedom.
Degree.
Abyss.
South-west France.
Abyss.
Degree.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 18:45   #23
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

I started posting from inside the womb.
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 19:24   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

easy going since 1983.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote