User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 May 2012, 20:07   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Round 47 Predictions

HERE WE GO!!!

#1 Ultores
#2 HaVeN
#3 Conspiracy
#4 DFWTK
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2012, 20:20   #2
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Round 47 Predictions

5/5

#1 Ultores
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2012, 21:19   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did FanG quit or what?

If they did: Ult, CT, xVx.
If not: Ult, FaNG, CT.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2012, 22:27   #4
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

You do realise a new alliance has emerged.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2012, 22:38   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No sandmans to look at means I have no useful questions to ask of people who know what the ****'s going on means I am completely and utterly clueless right now.

Enlighten me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 May 2012, 23:28   #6
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

I was unaware a terrible caravan holiday company were partaking in the round this time.. good luck to them,

1; I think ult
2 - 10; others..
Unread 24 May 2012, 23:35   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

1. Apprime

<@LDK> <carDi> i think next rnd <carDi> iam bringing lith army back <carDi> heard izverg cousins wants to play <carDi> there is 20 of them or so <carDi> they wont talk to much on irc <carDi> but active in ingame

2. Rat

3. Fag substitute

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 06:00   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Mz:

There is a new alliance called HaVeN, run by SantaCruz and chums. It looks like it will consist of the more active pockets of players out of ND, xVx and FaNG mainly. They reckon they have about 50 members currently.

According to the word on the streets FaNG Hc (mobby, irvine and Cartman) have quit meaning FaNG as we know it wont be here next round tho i imagine their will still be a 30 man tag somewhere.

I have also heard about a possible small tag Orbit reunion but thats unconfirmed.

I imagine Apprime will be slightly bigger too..

Oh and SUPPOSEDLY NewDawn and xVx will now be a lot lighter on active players through HaVeN's creation and will each be smaller tags
Unread 25 May 2012, 07:17   #9
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

#1 Ult or App (i prefer Ult tho)
Unread 25 May 2012, 08:20   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Thanks Kaiba!

Ult CT hAveN it is, then.
Unread 25 May 2012, 12:57   #11
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
1. Apprime

<@LDK> <carDi> i think next rnd <carDi> iam bringing lith army back <carDi> heard izverg cousins wants to play <carDi> there is 20 of them or so <carDi> they wont talk to much on irc <carDi> but active in ingame
gotta go with CBA's Predictions then

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 14:57   #12
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

#1 Ultores
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 15:00   #13
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

#1 Ultores
#2 Haven
#3 CT
Unread 25 May 2012, 15:43   #14
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
1. Apprime

2. Rat

3. Fag substitute
True story with lith army and the swedish homos back we will clearly win but wont tag till last tick!
Unread 25 May 2012, 22:48   #15
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Lith army!!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 23:17   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

FAnG not being around is a huge blow to PA, but i hope this new allie HaVeN will be able to stick together for a whole round, but i doubt that will be the case.

1. CT
2. Rats

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2012, 10:49   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
FAnG not being around is a huge blow to PA, but i hope this new allie HaVeN will be able to stick together for a whole round, but i doubt that will be the case.

1. CT
2. Rats
I am guessing this is a trollait? You know.... a troll that acts as bait.

Anyhow, I'll bite on it... Fag have only been around for two rounds (in this recent pa era) so why would it matter if they disperse again? The majority of the players will keep playing, and those that quit will be swapped for other players that have come back to the game.

Basically, we might go down negative 1 or 2 on numbers overal but it will have a very small effect on PA in general terms...

The death of PA is a very slow and painful one.

Unread 26 May 2012, 11:47   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I agree with CBA. I also severly doubt HaVeN will disperse mid round, for one they dont have Kenny at the helm!!

Bar some 1100 tick gangbang i would presume Ultores will still win but i think HaVeN could end up being a better competitor than FaNG. Although FaNG had decent defence they always sucked at attacking and i think that was the majorly difference between them and Ultores, they timeframe it took to recover losses and the planets those losses were recovered on. FaNG was more hitting weaker planets for big roid gains whereas Ultores would hit a more worthy alliance and take the xp aswell.

From the short time i played with some of the people running HaVeN now they are better offensively and this could give Ultores a run for their money...maybe!
Unread 26 May 2012, 12:00   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I agree with CBA. I also severly doubt HaVeN will disperse mid round, for one they dont have Kenny at the helm!!

Bar some 1100 tick gangbang i would presume Ultores will still win but i think HaVeN could end up being a better competitor than FaNG. Although FaNG had decent defence they always sucked at attacking and i think that was the majorly difference between them and Ultores, they timeframe it took to recover losses and the planets those losses were recovered on. FaNG was more hitting weaker planets for big roid gains whereas Ultores would hit a more worthy alliance and take the xp aswell.

From the short time i played with some of the people running HaVeN now they are better offensively and this could give Ultores a run for their money...maybe!
Just to clarify for mere AD readers; Fag would hit a set ally. Fag would also not others in raids (normally) and the "others" would be smaller weaker foe, easier to roid. Lots of Fag members had pnaps. Lots of Fag members refused to hit targets that would likely try and organise defense for themselves.

All alliances have these sort of problems, but it is true the Offensive strategy of Fag was a lot weeker than Rats.

Unread 26 May 2012, 12:58   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Yeah that is kinda what i was getting at. My FaNG mate would tell me how for example a galaxy raid on Ultores (like 3 ult planets a couple of dfwtk and a couple of fang) you would have all 5 waves claimed on the DFWTK planets and the Ultores planets severly underclaimed.
Unread 26 May 2012, 18:37   #21
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

lol troll lol
Unread 26 May 2012, 19:01   #22
Amazee
Banned

Amazee is an unknown quantity at this point

#1 Ultores
#2 HaveN
#3 CT
#4 DFWTK ( dont fiddle with the Kiddies)
#5 Newdawn or ToF
Amazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2012, 03:53   #23
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

#1 PATSA (Cin finally introduces his invincible kill ships he's been testing in the private beta and the PA team 0wns the universe)

#2-10 who cares?

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2012, 08:17   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am guessing this is a trollait? You know.... a troll that acts as bait.

Anyhow, I'll bite on it... Fag have only been around for two rounds (in this recent pa era) so why would it matter if they disperse again? The majority of the players will keep playing, and those that quit will be swapped for other players that have come back to the game.

Basically, we might go down negative 1 or 2 on numbers overal but it will have a very small effect on PA in general terms...

The death of PA is a very slow and painful one.
Why would i be troll baiting?
FAnG proved themself to be a alliance who could take a beating, and go through harder times without collapsing upon itself.
It takes a lot of experince, coordination and will to run a decent PA alliance, and i dont realy think that any new started alliance will have what it takes to get beaten down to 100 roids over days.
I hope Heaven or whatever does good, but i wouldnt be suprised if they wernt a contender with 300 ticks to tick stop.

Unread 27 May 2012, 11:14   #25
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

#1 Ultores
#2 Haven
#3 CT
#4 Apprime
#5 xVx or DFWTK
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2012, 12:51   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

#1 Ultores
#2 CT
#3 Haven
#4 DFWTK
#5 Apprime
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2012, 15:29   #27
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Round name? Return of the Lith
Unread 27 May 2012, 16:40   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Why would i be troll baiting?
FAnG proved themself to be a alliance who could take a beating, and go through harder times without collapsing upon itself.
It takes a lot of experince, coordination and will to run a decent PA alliance, and i dont realy think that any new started alliance will have what it takes to get beaten down to 100 roids over days.
I hope Heaven or whatever does good, but i wouldnt be suprised if they wernt a contender with 300 ticks to tick stop.

Why would you? because you seem to have a knack of ignoring past posts and just throwing a jumble of words and 'facts' together to make an irrelevant point. Which leads to you being flamed and bashed on here and sparking off topic posts.

Personally i think HaVeN (the fact you couldnt get their name right shows you dont read previous posts) will be far superior to FaNG. The first alliance to actually run Ultores close for the win. It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had a far better HC team. It will get close to being on par with Ultores for attacks and probably not far behind on defence. If they employ a 4 yr old to run their politics they will do a better job than FaNG did and that will be where they could usurp Ultores and win.
Unread 27 May 2012, 16:42   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had
I won't ask you to name them, that's a bit too flamey for me, but could you tell me how many player(s) you feel are on that list?
Unread 27 May 2012, 16:53   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why would you? because you seem to have a knack of ignoring past posts and just throwing a jumble of words and 'facts' together to make an irrelevant point. Which leads to you being flamed and bashed on here and sparking off topic posts.

Personally i think HaVeN (the fact you couldnt get their name right shows you dont read previous posts) will be far superior to FaNG. The first alliance to actually run Ultores close for the win. It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had a far better HC team. It will get close to being on par with Ultores for attacks and probably not far behind on defence. If they employ a 4 yr old to run their politics they will do a better job than FaNG did and that will be where they could usurp Ultores and win.
Lol, well im sure they will be doing just fine, maybe they can have Tiamata do their politics, and maybe hire you to be some kind of motivation speaker.
Well, again GL to heaven, i hope they will push Ultores of the throne.

Unread 27 May 2012, 17:05   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Lol, well im sure they will be doing just fine, maybe they can have Tiamata do their politics, and maybe hire you to be some kind of motivation speaker.
Well, again GL to heaven, i hope they will push Ultores of the throne.

^^ I think this proves my point.

a) Its Tiamats, and even he would be better than what FaNG had.

b) People have always said that i have a way of keep people motivated so that line kind of loses its sarcasm.

c) Its still HaVeN* and its OFF not OF.

* I know that was your attempt at being pedantic, unfortunately when its you typing we tend to believe its your lack of brain cells and not some enlightened attempt at comedy.
Unread 28 May 2012, 07:27   #32
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
b) People have always said that i have a way of keep people motivated so that line kind of loses its sarcasm.
Lies make little baby jesus cry

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2012, 07:31   #33
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Well first of all, I don't think Heaven has a chance to beat or even de-throne Ult.

#1 Ult
#2 Ct
#3 Hvn
#4 (doesnt matter)
#5 App
Unread 28 May 2012, 14:13   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

1 Ult
2 HvN
3 App
4 CT
5 xVx
6 DFWTK
7 ND
Etc

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2012, 20:00   #35
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

#1 Hidden Agenda
#2 some try hard alliance

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2012, 00:53   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Who is lith? And NO.

The only female pa player worth caring about is catwoman! <3

Unread 29 May 2012, 10:42   #37
stojke

stojke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post

or it could be "The Fellowship of the Lith"

lol
stojke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2012, 10:08   #38
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

#1 rats

they will go for 5 in a row. to make sure this happened they already setted good preround polotics.

they are working with DWTFTK and have an avoidance with XVX. i dont see haven ct ND strong enuff to take them on.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2012, 13:02   #39
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
#1 rats

they will go for 5 in a row. to make sure this happened they already setted good preround polotics.

they are working with DWTFTK and have an avoidance with XVX. i dont see haven ct ND strong enuff to take them on.

peace out
ahh i wondered why dwtftk were lording it about and acting as if they owned the place

that explains it
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2012, 19:29   #40
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
#1 rats

peace out
Not this Sh*t again
Unread 7 Jun 2012, 05:12   #41
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

I heard that HVN and ULT have a nap!

Apparently they want to get the other alliances into two blocks, let them kill each other, then they will just farm everyone till the end without fighting each other!

Just what I heard on the grapevine....
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2012, 11:19   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
#1 rats

peace out
'

Working together is not illegale.
Im sure CT/HaveN/Apprime/ND should be working on making themself better than wasting time whineing over Ultores/DFTWKT being too strong.

Unread 7 Jun 2012, 17:30   #43
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Is it just me or is it smelling like irony in here?
Unread 7 Jun 2012, 20:40   #44
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
'

Working together is not illegale.
Im sure CT/HaveN/Apprime/ND should be working on making themself better than wasting time whineing over Ultores/DFTWKT being too strong.
jo buddy no need to be sarcastic. no1 said anything about illegal or whining.
i just inform whats going on behind da scenes. its up to the top alliances to do their bizniz if they want to win. im not mr mijagyi daniel-san.

btw take it from me. its best if u reset alliance polotics after the rounds. emotiions are bad when u want to strategically manouvre yourself. if u dont turn on polotics, polotics will turn on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2012, 21:37   #45
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
jo buddy no need to be sarcastic. no1 said anything about illegal or whining.
i just inform whats going on behind da scenes. its up to the top alliances to do their bizniz if they want to win. im not mr mijagyi daniel-san.

btw take it from me. its best if u reset alliance polotics after the rounds. emotiions are bad when u want to strategically manouvre yourself. if u dont turn on polotics, polotics will turn on you!
Well you are trying to make Ultores/DFTWK/xVx look bad because they are not attacking each other, there is nothing saying that HvN/CT/Apprime can do the same?
Ultores will do what ever to win, and this is just one thing they are willing to do?
What are HaveN willing to do to win?

Unread 7 Jun 2012, 22:53   #46
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

Weren't you a whiny *itch that kept saying blocks are crap etc?
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2012, 01:31   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
Weren't you a whiny *itch that kept saying blocks are crap etc?
When did i say blocks are crap etc?

Unread 8 Jun 2012, 05:32   #48
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
When did i say blocks are crap etc?
My guess is when there was one against you.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2012, 16:54   #49
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybutcher View Post
when did i say blocks are crap etc?
lol
Unread 9 Jun 2012, 07:46   #50
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

dfwtk need a better name

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote