Round 79, Winter and Round 80
Round 79 - Beneath the Stars
Round 79 - Beneath the Stars finishes tomorrow night at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 1st December and continue until Thursday, 6th December at 20:00 GMT.
Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and set to a limit of 20 members. Anyone is welcome to join any new alliance they wish (or any existing alliance)
We will be having our normal festive round. Signups will open on Sunday, 2nd of December at 20:00 GMT and ticks will start on Friday, 7th December for 2 weeks. Some details:
-Ticks will be every 15 minutes
-In-galaxy defence will be 3 ticks not 5
-Galaxies will be buddy packs of 5 plus randoms. We strongly encourage you to use buddy packs, though!
-The shuffle will take place at tick 12 (22:45 GMT on Friday, 7th December).
-Cluster alliances will exist.
-Clusters will be limited to 4 galaxies not 10. There will be no admin disbanding of galaxies, but inactive planets will be auto-exiled. Only galaxy ministers will be cluster alliance officers.
-We will see the return of "Presents" during the shuffle, with each galaxy being ranked by their "Present Power" as before.
-Ship stats will be available when signups open
-Havoc for the Winter round consists of shuffling all galaxies before restarting. It will also use faster-than-normal havoc ticks of 5 minutes per tick. It will start at 10:00 GMT on Saturday, 22th December and continue until Friday, 29th December.
Round 80 signups will open on Friday, 4th January at 20:00 GMT.
Round 80 Ticks will start Friday, 11th January at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 1st March.
Changes for this round will be announced at a later date.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster
Last edited by Cincinnatus; 7 Dec 2018 at 21:45.