User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 23:24   #1
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Marketing Suggestions for a free round

Doom to fail, OFC.

Option 1.

It has been proven beyone doubt that Planetarion can be an exellent place to meet, and yes, EVEN MARRY people. Why not open Planetarion's doors to the online-dating market. A market that has seen extremely large growth, popularity, and more importantly $$. Keep the game free, and add a lovematch bit like the online dating places do.

Option 2.

For the recode of round 13, turn your game into those places like jackpot.com. The game would consist of you collecting information for various sponcor's site and then converting them to resource. For every 10 questions you answer about a sponsor's site, (and their products) You get raw-metal, which can then be converted to usefull material. You turn them into usefull material by visiting OTHER sponsored sites, 5 sites for conferting to eonium, 7 for converting to christal, and 10 for converting to metal.

Option 3.

Make planetarion spyware heaven. Host spyware and maliciously put into all our computers unbegnost to us. Focus on recruiting newbies who dont know what spyware is. Im not sure how much people get payed for spyware agreements, but im sure that if you add the numbers up, it might come up to something.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:01   #2
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Marketing Suggestions for a free round

were they serious....?

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:03   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it were anyone else posting this, I would say no, Kal.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:36   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

posting in a thread with the best* suggestions ever submitted for planetarion.

*somewhere along the lines of worst.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:35   #5
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

Weird.

As.

flikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:48   #6
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i think the spyware idea has partiuclar merit

-mist
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:56   #7
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

are you serious? Ever heard of something called ethics?

I truly hope this whole thing to be a joke

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:33   #8
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

qdeathstar is american, and an ardent bush supporter. i'd go with serious

-mist
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:37   #9
mist
Jolt's best friend

on a completely different note:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09...nes_affiliate/

any thouhts?

-mist
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 12:28   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
on a completely different note:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09...nes_affiliate/

any thouhts?

-mist
I've never got the impretion that PA players are the type of people to buy electronic copies of music when they can get them for free, although they could always try I suppose.

I've personally always though amazon affiliate links were a way to go and I suggested them numourous times when the game was free. Its the type of thing that fits in with this community (well did) as there was alot od students whom required books for their courses. I know I myself was spending in excess of £100 a semester on books from amazon on uni books and thats not including any other purchases from them

In fact I know many forums, especially ones to do with DVD, CD's. Computers ect survive on having numourous affiliate programs going for all the well know retailers. And I guess even nif each only produced small amounts of income the add up and help cover some of the costs
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote