User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 02:47   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Opera (6.0) and these forums

Is there anyway to stop it making the left column where the nick, etc is only as wide as each nick?

It's making it awfully disjointed and hard to read
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 02:58   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
also is there anyway to alter what the keyboard shortcuts are?

my mouses back/forward buttons don't work but i changed the mouses back button to being backspace which is one of the back shortcuts but there isn't a similar one button shortcut for forward that i can set my mouse to :/
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:14   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opera (6.0) and these forums

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Is there anyway to stop it making the left column where the nick, etc is only as wide as each nick?

It's making it awfully disjointed and hard to read
I'm using Opera 7.0 beta 2, and the forums are displayed exactly the same as in IE6.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 16:40   #4
Ragnarak

here the left column with regdate, nick, etc is just as wide as the nick so is different for each post reading down the page
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 12:03   #5
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Don't blame Opera. Blame vBulletin.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote