User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 18:05   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Novatech?

NOVATECH GEFORCE4 TI4200 128MB 8XAGP GRAPHICS CARD TV OUT

£93.00

price is ex vat.....

www.novatech.co.uk

its their own make but that card ranges from 110 to 130 ex vat on scan....

will it break after 20seconds of use tho?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 19:33   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Wont break but the actual quality might not be as good as it could be. This is one of the reasons I dont use Novatech that much because alot of there stuff is own branded so you dont find many reviews on the peices of kit
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 05:25   #3
Idi

JESUS CHRIST OH MIGHTY THE INDIGNATION

I live just down the road from Novatech and buy all my stuff from there unless they dont stock it.

Yes alot of their stuff is their own brand, but they dont make it, they just rebadge it. Take for example my recently purchased Novatech CD-RW. Cheaper than all the others, but when I looked under the hood it was a Mitsubish one which got really good reviews, and tbh I wouldnt think twice about recommending it to anyone, its excellent.

It wont break after 20s of use, and even if it did they have an ace refund policy that lets you replace goods for any reason whatso ever. They didnt have a dvd-rom that my brother wanted, so he bought the other one they sold, then when the one he wanted came in he just went back and replaced it!

Im going to put my credibility on the line and say 'buy the geforce buy it'.

(but use the nvidia reference drivers )
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:15   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They have a Ti4600 for £135 ex vat. Thats like, baragin!
So its got standard stock cooling and no fancy gold plated plugs. Big hairy deal - I don't OC my gaphics boards anyway.
/me thinks how low the price will go once the GeForceFX is out, and warms up his switch card...

Unread 22 Dec 2002, 19:18   #5
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
the geforces that they stock as their own are repackaged verto cards, my friend got one after i recomended novatech.

i quick google found http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/r..._Ti4600_1.html
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote