User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:23   #101
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: R10 Predictions

I think I won.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:35   #102
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
You seem to get quite upset for being wrong over the Internet, Hicks. It must be embarassing for someone like yourself whom puts effort into (seemingly sound) rambling on these silly boards by the usual sub-par standards of belittling others and/or their accomplishments using angry verbiage and resorting to inelegant name calling. Unfortunately others before you were better at this, likely better than you ever will and trying to be a copy-cat of former AD trashtalkers just doesn't seem all that to be aspired for.

This thread (notes to topic) has largely served its purpose, as the latest posts have little to do with the thread itself (how very like AD). Traveltimes exciting ? This game must have reached an all-time low, if that is the case.
Hicks = god of AD posting :/ and he will
:Gimli: u up
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:23   #103
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

It strikes me how many people underestimated/forgot FAnG in these lists. K, I'm guilty as well
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:34   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
It strikes me how many people underestimated/forgot FAnG in these lists. K, I'm guilty as well
idd, considering the alliance being #1 most of the time, having the most top 10 players, the #1 player and one of the main alliances in this round's big war, kinda embarrasing to see some of the top 10

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:39   #105
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
idd, considering the alliance being #1 most of the time, having the most top 10 players, the #1 player and one of the main alliances in this round's big war, kinda embarrasing to see some of the top 10

rgds Kj
indeed

unless i missed one, i think clau's was the closest

Quote:
Originally Posted by clau777
1. Eclipse
2. Fang
3. Elysium
4. ToT/LCH/GoCi
5. Dragons
6. Rah
7. Vengeance
8. Nos
9. New Dawn
10. Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:55   #106
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I reckon the alliance that will do best is the one that has the most patience to play this game and see it through to the end with consistent effort.

Very few I think. Unfortunately.
I do believe I am the winnar!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:14   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I do believe I am the winnar!
heh, typical Fury exec tactics

Saying it in a certain way so whatever the result is, you're always right or you can't get nailed down on it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:15   #108
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, typical Fury exec tactics

Saying it in a certain way so whatever the result is, you're always right or you can't get nailed down on it

rgds Kj

Yah Fury execs love that tactic. They use it almost as much as thier other tactic, being right.

Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:26   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Yah Fury execs love that tactic. They use it almost as much as thier other tactic, being right.

heh, I wouldn't go that far though

(god why did they remove this smilie , makes no sence now anymore bah)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:55   #110
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
If you look where they ended, I'd say mosts peoples lists were accurate enough about them
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 16:27   #111
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
If you look where they ended, I'd say mosts peoples lists were accurate enough about them
smartass

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community