User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2009, 13:29   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
dear f-crew

im curious as to why you would turn down JBG's application to join (assuming Appoco wasnt lieing in the eorc)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 13:37   #2
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough
Re: dear f-crew

Cause they know JBG is having a laugh at their expense?
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 13:53   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Except that would not be true. JBG will not be staying in asc (unless everyone else turns him down I guess) and we voted on who he should join. Most people who voted for F-crew gave the reason that he could do most good teaching new players there, it may well drive him insane of course, asc were bad enough for that. I hope that CT rejects him so that he can do good works in ROCK which is another alliance where he could help new players.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 13:58   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Any alliance will be lucky to get him tbh. Hes a machine if he cares.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 14:15   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can indeed confirm that JBG left Ascendancy, we have just split his gimps between us.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 18:45   #6
tetrac

"Gasp! JBG is leaving Asc, they will be shit next round, no need to overblock to take them down."

See above for the response Asc are trying to illicit with all the public talk of JBG leaving. Nobody took eorc announcement seriously so have to make thread about it on AD.
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 18:46   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Dude get a grip.
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 18:50   #8
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

tetrac, your posts have some comedy value. Itīs hard to tell whether youīre being ironic, or just donīt have any clue whatīs going on. Anyway, for you, and only for you, I scrolled up in the channel to the moment when JBG left. There you go.

[14:15] <@JBG> -cookie stat
[14:15] <@JBG> -cookie 4 jester munin love
[14:15] <@JBG> -getanewdaddy jbg
[14:15] * P sets mode: +b *!*@jbg.users.netgamers.org
[14:15] * JBG was kicked by P ((Munin) Your sponsor doesn't like you anymore)
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 19:02   #9
tetrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
tetrac, your posts have some comedy value. Itīs hard to tell whether youīre being ironic, or just donīt have any clue whatīs going on. Anyway, for you, and only for you, I scrolled up in the channel to the moment when JBG left. There you go.

[14:15] <@JBG> -cookie stat
[14:15] <@JBG> -cookie 4 jester munin love
[14:15] <@JBG> -getanewdaddy jbg
[14:15] * P sets mode: +b *!*@jbg.users.netgamers.org
[14:15] * JBG was kicked by P ((Munin) Your sponsor doesn't like you anymore)
Everyone knows whats going on thanks to Asc members announcing/posting about it

Good that you keep everyone informed, keep up the good work.
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 19:17   #10
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

ASCENDANCY TROLL SQUAD, REPORTING FOR DUTY
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 19:25   #11
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

JBG belongs in ROCK imo, he will make Crantor crumble!
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 00:32   #12
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
ascendancy troll squad, reporting for duty
yes sir yes!
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 10:20   #13
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

If JBG wants to start up a new alliance with me soley for purposes of improving players, and the game..........
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 11:16   #14
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

JBG should do what i am doing, retire and then sign up a planet just in case...

Hey maybe i should start a tag "Retired" and everyone who retires can join, we will ofcourse play 24/7 to win
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 21:43   #15
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
"Gasp! JBG is leaving Asc, they will be shit next round, no need to overblock to take them down."
To balance the effect of JBG leaving the munin limit has to be raised to 211, that means we feel that 135 new ppl might compensate for his departure
Unread 19 Oct 2009, 11:42   #16
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
To balance the effect of JBG leaving the munin limit has to be raised to 211, that means we feel that 135 new ppl might compensate for his departure
That would be pretty hilarious. Cīmon people, thereīs a spot free in THE alliance around, join now
I doubt I could recognize everyone if we expanded that much.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 07:21   #17
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard JBG is in asc still under a fakenick
this has all been asc propaganda
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 08:09   #18
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i heard he stole my nick /o\
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 11:19   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Dear JohnnyBeGood,

i am writing you this letter cause i am a big fan, probably the biggest around.
No matter if the rumours are true or not, i will just express how glad me and my alliance would be if youīd join us. So even if its just Propaganda, think about leaving asc and pm me on irc, iīll give you a quick heads up about the project i am talking.
Other then that, pls sign the T-Shirt and the Baseball Cap i am sending you with this letter.

your biggest fan

m0rph3us =)

P.s. This message will selfdestruct in 30 seconds

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 11:25   #20
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

I would like to mention that all of you are wrong. JBG has my netgamers details and he will be using my nickname in #ascendancy to influence the members. He will not be using a fakenick or PUFFY's account.

Oh snap, I shouldn't of revealed this!
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 17:49   #21
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

JBG tole me he was very interested in joining m0 but then he heard that the name of the project was 'euphoria' and decided he would rather eat his own face.

#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2009, 10:33   #22
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

I thought he was gonna join patsa tbh
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2009, 11:57   #23
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
JBG tole me he was very interested in joining m0 but then he heard that the name of the project was 'euphoria' and decided he would rather eat his own face.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote