User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 13:48   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
V festival

ok so im from chelmsford and i delayed getting my V ticket, now camping tickets have sold out :-(
and yes i want camping tickets, thats half the fun

im NOT happy

looks like ebay it is

anyone going to my home town
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 13:51   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: V festival

Not exactly a brilliant line up but not that bad.

Have you seen the Donnington Download line up? Never seen such dad hating in all my life

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 13:52   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i went last year, it was except for everyone falling out and stuff
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:20   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

What's a V festival?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 20:10   #5
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Have you seen the Donnington Download line up? Never seen such dad hating in all my life
Thats only on Sat
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:38   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also from Chelmsford! I booked my camping ticket on Saturday at 9am so I'm sorted. Try ebay, Stargreen or Ticketmaster...
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 01:39   #7
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

I thought by 'V' you meant Lee-Vee. Obviously not :(
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 03:56   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
Thats only on Sat
you wijsh

Unread 27 Mar 2004, 08:21   #9
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

i've just managed to get two weekend camping tickets here... http://www.firstcalltickets.com
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 20:52   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Download Festival seems to be heavy this year. Well done to the organisers.

As for V, this year will not be as great as last year.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:58   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Heavy, sum41, etc? I just hope theres extra emergency services there to save all the poor ****s who slit their wrists to linkin park and co.

People shouldnt be trusted with music, they invariably get it wrong

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 17:31   #12
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just got through this e-mail from v-festival.com newsletter.

Quote:
Tickets for V Festival are on sale now, to purchase yours call the credit card hotline number on See Box Office on 0870 405 0447 or visit www.vfestival.com. There are only a few remaining camping tickets for Hylands Park which can be purchased at Star Green on 020 7734 8932 or First Call on 0870 848 0000. Don't be disappointed, book now! We've still got many more artistes to confirm and will be letting you know who is playing which stage on what day very soon.
hopefully that helps, also sent it in PM.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 21:05   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

50 Cent is headlining Leeds/Reading
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:37   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Heavy, sum41, etc? I just hope theres extra emergency services there to save all the poor ****s who slit their wrists to linkin park and co.

People shouldnt be trusted with music, they invariably get it wrong
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, Slayer, Machine Head, Ill Nino, Godsmack who'll be playing on the 2nd day of the festival.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 23:15   #15
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

why has no one mentioned alanis morrisette lyrics?
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 02:43   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, Slayer, Machine Head, Ill Nino, Godsmack who'll be playing on the 2nd day of the festival.
"wow".

Unread 2 Apr 2004, 09:12   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"wow".
To be fair, he said "heavy", not "good".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 09:16   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Metallica are the best band in the world, ever!!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 09:25   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Metallica are the best band in the world, ever!!
Those copyright shills can **** off and die.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 11:26   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Those copyright shills can **** off and die.
It's all about the music man, fk the politics!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 11:28   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
It's all about the music man, fk the politics!
Fortunately I think they're shit anyway. The fact they're corporate cocksuckers is just a bonus self-righteous reason to hate them.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 11:44   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Fortunately I think they're shit anyway. The fact they're corporate cocksuckers is just a bonus self-righteous reason to hate them.
All metallica songs are a reference to the political situation that lead to the creation of the Magna Carta.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 15:32   #23
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
All metallica songs are a reference to the political situation that lead to the creation of the Magna Carta.
Stop taking the thread off-topic, there's no point and no need.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 15:58   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Stop taking the thread off-topic, there's no point and no need.
?
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 16:06   #25
furball

The thread's about the V festival. You're now trying to talk about the Magna Carta and why it was created.

Clear enough? If the thread's dead and there's no need for it, let it die.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 16:06   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

MrL is always ontopic simply because his definition of topic is amazingly broad.

His comment this time is a reference to a piece he wrote on another piece of pop-music. I think. Who knows with this crazy chap, hey?!
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 16:12   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The thread's about the V festival. You're now trying to talk about the Magna Carta and why it was created.

Clear enough? If the thread's dead and there's no need for it, let it die.
Surely, if the topic is the 'V festival', then the talk about Metallica (which I was merely contributing to, rather than initiating) would either be on topic (in which case my statements were on topic) or off topic (in which case my statements, whilst off topic, wouldn't be the cause of the off topic nature of current discussion, which was what you stated).

NQP.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 16:13   #28
furball

Usually I wouldn't mind, but I'm actually interested in the thread. Spam on some other thread, e.g. the footy prediction leagues.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 16:25   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Usually I wouldn't mind, but I'm actually interested in the thread. Spam on some other thread, e.g. the footy prediction leagues.
This isn't spam; you obviously do not recognise enlightened discourse when you see it.

Of course, by complaining about it, you have nearly trebled the number of 'off topic' posts.

Well done sir.