User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:37   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Deep heat

a recently covered topic.

however, having recently strained my neck, medical consultation advised the use of deep heat to aid the recovery.

i appear to have put slightly too much on this time however.

IT BURNS.

IT ****ING BURNS.

and despite rinsing and rubbing with cold water, it has seeped into my very skin and is burning its way through.

I NEED AN ANTI DEEP HEAT CURE ASAP..
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:41   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Deep heat

I have an interesting story regarding this one.

Someone once told me of a guy who was convinced his wife was trying to get pregnant, and he felt she was splitting or damaging the condoms they used in order to facilitate this.

So that night, he wore 2 condoms. The first one he put on in the bathroom , then covered in deep heat, and then put the one his wife had given him on top of it. The theory being that if she had split the condom , shed get deep heat inside the minge , which of course cant be a good thing.

Suffice to say, i never heard the ending of the story, which probably means she wasnt doing said act, however it would have been ****ing funny if she had.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:47   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I'm sure there is a similar tale in the FHM true stories book...........
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:48   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
I'm sure there is a similar tale in the FHM true stories book...........
Im also sure ive known that story since before FHM existed .......
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:49   #5
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

theres some funnier things on the website most commonly known as www.findsomewhoretoshagfromyourtown.com otherwise more officially known as www.faceparty.com... go look at the "Grim Rita" section, shes supposed to be some kind of agony aunt, but its actually really funny to read some of the things on there
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:16   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sweet christ I miss Deep Heat.

I think I'll buy some. This doesn't help you but nothing much will. Clown.

HEAT ME
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:25   #7
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Sweet christ I miss Deep Heat.

I think I'll buy some. This doesn't help you but nothing much will. Clown.

HEAT ME

just because my hat is better than yours \/
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:34   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lies.
I love my hat. If I actually had my hat in my possession right now I'd be laughing. I don't. I'm not laughing. I will be laughing upon receipt of my hat.

HA!
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:48   #9
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
a recently covered topic.

however, having recently strained my neck, medical consultation advised the use of deep heat to aid the recovery.

i appear to have put slightly too much on this time however.

IT BURNS.

IT ****ING BURNS.

and despite rinsing and rubbing with cold water, it has seeped into my very skin and is burning its way through.

I NEED AN ANTI DEEP HEAT CURE ASAP..
Putting water on deep-heat makes it worse... oh and a little is enough for msot people

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:55   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Deep Heat is great.

Especially when you have no trousers.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 19:58   #11
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf is deep heat?

Do I want to know?
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote