User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:06   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Rest now. Hold Me.

Its 05:10 am. Well, I think I have made a big enough Butt-hole of myself in 2 days. So I can finally Retire myself From PA.
Ah, a journey it has been. I have met a lot of cool people and close m8's. I'll name some names maybe later down the line. It's been a long Journey, a lot of RL things that coincide with me playing this game.
I can remember the first time I heard about PA. It was years ago, and I was on a war vessel, bored to death, and Inet connection was not good enough to play ANY online games, and comp sucked so hard we could barely get a good local LAN game going. I was not much of a Video game player at the time. More into Sports and weight lifting and stuff, and internet games
at the time seemed sort of lame to me. Anyway, a stinky dude name Orlando Powell introduced me to the game. He was always on it and I used to make fun of him for it. Then one day i asked him to explain it, and haven't looked back sense. This was in round 3. Those were the days. No IRC, no alliance (powell was in Bluetuba at the time nick Darth something) all I had was Powell. After I got the hang of the game a Little, I got my entire workcenter to play the game. In round 6 (my most fun round) We were all in one galaxy. We used to get the crap beat out of us. Our only goal was to be over a mil tho'. Was good time.
To fast forward, I take you to my times in HR. In HR is when I noticed I could play the game very well, in fact, since about 7 I could play, but didn't know the game mechanics, and really didn't use things suck as irc. I was only playing part of the game, and didn't realize it. Well (finally) in round 10 I realized it. I met some good M8's in round 10. DInobot and Desse to name the two main ones. We landed in the same gal. That was fun times also, until Desse exiled to #2 gal. (thanks for that BTW). Dinobot is how I got into Eclipse. After round 10. i decided I wanted to win a round. I mean, there are ons of good players, but only about 12 or so #1's. I wanted to go out as #1 in round 11 and in eclipse. I always felt if I joined a Big alliance, i could finish toppere. In HR, and IPC I was always big, but they could never defend my roids. So i knew I had it laid out in a big alliance. Well as we know, eclipse disbanded, and I choose my new alliance by who i thought would win. That was FAnG. I applied to every alliance. Most of the recruit dudes shud remember. WP, ElY to name a few. They all were to un-moraled. I choose FAnG. They had like 20 returning members and acted like they had 200. In FAnG I knew I could get my chance to end top planet. A couple of turns happened tho'. I started slower than normal, and I realy got a good look at the selfish side of PA. Big head top planets and stuff. Then I got promoted to BC. Right after I retal'd the heck out of Henck, and made S|k delete his planet and the Battle calc for a few days. Twas one of my biggest highlights.
To fast forward, I changed my goal to top 50, and noticed I was slowly climbing up the ranks. next think I know, I was rank 11. I was rank 11 until Phraktos Went to war with us. Then new (free) roids opened up, and that pushed me to #6 as everyone nicked Phraktos roids. At that point I wanted to win. And I wanted to be the most Un-Asshole op player ever ( don't we all). I actually actively pursued this, talking to everyone in a respectable manner. Breaking the barrier, letting them know that all top planets aren't EGO big assholes, who only talk to other good players. This was my silent message. The more positive I was, the beter my planet was turning out. Next thin I know, I was #2. I hit #1 for like 6 ticks, but in a very perculiar move, Sn0w got some more roids. I looked at those news scans of that attack for a while. Anyway, ended roud 10.5 #2 planet and A BC in a mayjor alliance. I went from bottom to top in one round.
1up and round 11. My goal was to end #1, and be an awsome MO. Early on, the round seemed boring, and RL issues seemed more pressing. Just before the round, I mean just before, 2 days before, i got married, to my 6 month pregnant girl. Was a great feeling, PA sort of started conflicting with a lot of day to day activities, and she seemed to really be getting fed up with it. Thats when I figured I would retire. if i couldn't play to win, then I wouldn't play at all. i wanted to retire from #1 spot, but zik Just isn't the race this round. With that, i am putting my planet into Vaction right now, hold a sec.....Your planet has been put in vacation mode, as of right now! There tick 385. Rank 26 i'm done. I wanna apoligize to all of the people that were really counting on me to fight along side them this round, but in the end RL pwns us all. Anyway, with that long post I sign off.
Oh, sorry for being an ass on the boards. Once I figured I wasn't going to be playing much longer I really started acting weird on AD. Those who know me probably understand. Well, as for my personal good bye's. ( only a few)

Exode, Forest, Dinobot, Desse, Skinny, Queen Dax, Mazz (your a cool dude) Irvine, LB, S^death, baddars, Ibis, Alch, Callan, LUVA, Synthetic_sid (thanks), Kore ( my favorite HC), Suave, The_Fish, [ND]Vader, Nitemare and Merlin, Tygercub, Stein_HV, Rebel (Internet Bro)
and.... I think thats it. My post was long I know, Most of it I just wanted to get off my chest. i did trim it down a hell of a lot tho'. C u dudes. I will be on IRC for a few more days. Cya dudes and Ladies.

Last edited by Chika; 5 Jul 2004 at 16:28.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:31   #2
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road
Re: Rest now. Hold Me.

bye chika, good luck in rl!!!
was a good time in HR
tobad you where on a ship with no irc
but I agree if you want to be a nr1 planet you need to be in a 'big' allie.

and uuuh damn you for getting s|k deleted as if that didn't happen I wouldn't lose alot roids that night :P
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:29   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

bye bye

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:30   #4
Sinn

Sinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont know you well, but i do know you're gonna be missed. Have a good one..

The cumstain on the sheets of humanity
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:31   #5
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

bye chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:34   #6
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Have a safe trip into the world of RL mate, you mill be missed for sure.

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:36   #7
Sn0w

Sn0w is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck mate and good fight to ya

#aus
Sn0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:37   #8
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to see you go chika, was fun last round (I bet you would've been #1 if it hadn't been for all the times I deffed vs you ). Hope real-life treats you well, and I wish you luck in it. If you've just gotten married you're going to need it .

See you around I hope

(and yes you've always been a bit strange on AD )
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:38   #9
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Sorry to see you go. As luck would have it rl continues to allow me to play, and now Nitemare is playing as well. Good Luck and may RL give you another chance to join us

Merlin & NiteMare
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:40   #10
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

gl in that so called "rl"
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:44   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
Sorry to see you go chika, was fun last round (I bet you would've been #1 if it hadn't been for all the times I deffed vs you ). Hope real-life treats you well, and I wish you luck in it. If you've just gotten married you're going to need it .

See you around I hope

(and yes you've always been a bit strange on AD )
exactly what he said.

You seem far more normal and cool on irc than AD, it doesnt work for you
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:45   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn
Dont know you well, but i do know you're gonna be missed. Have a good one..
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:46   #13
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
exactly what he said.

Hehe, thanks for telling me so late. After I made an ass of myself.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 01:05   #14
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Bye Chikus, im gonna miss ya.
Good luck in rl.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 04:48   #15
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
exactly what he said.

It doesn't work for you either tbh.

And chika, where's the fun in telling you? We enjoy watching you making an ass out of yourself
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 07:20   #16
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Shame I didn't have time to get to know you better, but I wish you good luck in RL
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 07:42   #17
thaeter
Got my villain necktie

thaeter is an unknown quantity at this point

you did let people down, namely my self and one other who i care not to name. Your very sudden deptarture angers me. If you knew RL was going to get in the way then why did you commit to play. Anyway, i'm sorry things turned sour for you this round. I do wish you the best of luck with your wife and baby.
thaeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 07:48   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Chika

One of my best buddies, and someone loyal, trustworthy and willing to die for me.

I will miss u, good luck in the future.

Regards

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:09   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

sad to see you go Chika, you're one of the best officers FAnG had and a top class member and player

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 12:59   #20
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
It doesn't work for you either tbh.

And chika, where's the fun in telling you? We enjoy watching you making an ass out of yourself
yeah, but I have the dashing good looks to get away with it
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 14:47   #21
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
in the end RL pwns us all.
Bubyeee

See you next round

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 14:55   #22
Rebel

Rebel is an unknown quantity at this point

Chika,

Real bummer that your are retired....
We didnt have much contact the last months, but I still have good memories from our time in HR. Yahoo messenger all the way

Should have done a few attacks together this round

GL out there...hopefully I will catch you around in the future days

Take care
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:28   #23
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I go away for a week and you quit... just my luck

I will definately miss you, and its sad to see you go. You know where to find me if you want to talk to me.

I enjoyed playing with you, my favourite peon

Good luck

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 14:37   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bye chika, was fun to work with you in pax.5
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 00:57   #25
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Lates "m8" ;-) It was good playing with ya. If you ever get back to the states, and are in the arizona way, get a hold of me on irc :P
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 14:19   #26
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

I really must check the Boards more often!!1

/me waves

It was fun matey - but hopefully it's not goodbye.... just so long for now

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 14:58   #27
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bye chika you will be sadly missed, a class player, even though i only played with you in 1up i saw that, you always respected each and every one of us, which is what a MO should do. Hopefully you will come back if not look after yourself in rl.