User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 08:48   #51
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
second time i actually agree to scouse...... it's so pathetic to say anyone could.....

and for the record tomkat... ldk did quite well every round... cept when their block got bashed... and then still they were hardest to take down... fact is tho if you wanna take someone down in a private round it's alot easier then in a random round.....
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:22   #52
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
i would say r8 FAnG with gôsu BG =)
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:30   #53
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps round 9.5 Dragons.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:39   #54
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
It's just a pity that the war would be won by whichever side that could avoid having all of their members deleted by the end of the round
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:40   #55
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
no single alliance can beat LDK at this moment this far in the round

face it

only a group of alliances can, a block if you want to call it that
that is because nobody uses their methods. I think i am not the only one who has no-roid LDK planets in their gal, inactive as hell when it comes to attacking but defending the big LDK planets 24-7....never online unless LDK is launched on, and replying to mails in abusive lithouanian for wich they DONT get deleted...

YAY...wel done:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:58   #56
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
It's just a pity that the war would be won by whichever side that could avoid having all of their members deleted by the end of the round
dunno why they all were deleted
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 10:23   #57
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
'fang' the alliance that has had more deleted people from round 8 till now then ldk?:-p
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:17   #58
MikeHunt

LDK is a decent alliance, only to bad they do best in "free" rounds.
Also strikes me as funny that thats around the time huge chunks of their memberbase gets closed.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:26   #59
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Wasn't the original Wolfpack quite small? As I recall they didnt have so much to say in r4 wars as they didnt have the firepower xanadu or legion had.

Alliances that could give a tough fight for LDK imo:

r3 legion before splits, fury

r4 legion, NoS, Xanadu(altho its stupid to compare), Wolfpack

r5 fury, legion

r6 fury, Xanadu (might be others didn't follow the round)

r7 fury

r8 titans

r9 Eclipse, Olympians although i think both would've lost as they played first round

edit: though --> tough :|
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:09   #60
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by skipper
Wasn't the original Wolfpack quite small? As I recall they didnt have so much to say in r4 wars as they didnt have the firepower xanadu or legion had.
WP r4 had far more firepower than Legion during that round. Imho only Xanadu had more firepower that round.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:11   #61
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
WP r4 had far more firepower than Legion during that round. Imho only Xanadu had more firepower that round.
Or NoS early in the round before some of the best/biggest players went over to WP.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:02   #62
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Dragons when sober :P

Ps. And yes, FAnG late rnd7 or early rnd8 with it's BGs. And for those mentioning the deletions you might wanna freshen up your memory why they got deleted(hello hacker-ville)

If you can't beat 'em, DDOS and hack 'em!

Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 7 Jul 2003 at 18:10.
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:35   #63
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
And for those mentioning the deletions you might wanna freshen up your memory why they got deleted(hello hacker-ville)

I think it's been posted on here before how that information was received, and it wasn't hacking.

Even if it had of been hacking, that doesn't make them any less guilty.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:45   #64
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
WP r4 had far more firepower than Legion during that round.
I disagree. The individual top Legion planets throughout the round prove this.

As for skipper's assessment of alliances, dare I say, Deus in its high time could have given LDK a run for it's money as could have Titans in round 7.

It's not all about "who won round <blank>" that dictates whether an alliance could stand toe to toe with LDK this round (especially this round, heh).
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 20:29   #65
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When Cryptic did it, it had more panache.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:11   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does every single thread on this forum have to end up exactly the same way? Please keep the childish flaming to the playground.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:24   #67
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

As for skipper's assessment of alliances, dare I say, Deus in its high time could have given LDK a run for it's money as could have Titans in round 7.

not r8?
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:06   #68
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
not r8?
In addition to skipper's post, pardon.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 03:55   #69
reznor
DropDead

reznor is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

I guess Xanadu...for the past (they knew the capabilities)...for the present situation...I guess the Alliance who's so active (keyword)...dunno who they are

They're simply hell "active"....and I guess always protecting some of their fame guys to make it on top...even means sacrifice of their own planet...and also...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Agamemnon
Anybody with enough of a brain to bring politics into play.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

addt'l....BG of FURY....
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:58   #70
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
Dragons when sober :P

Ps. And yes, FAnG late rnd7 or early rnd8 with it's BGs. And for those mentioning the deletions you might wanna freshen up your memory why they got deleted(hello hacker-ville)

i would let LocutusOfBorg or Jessica run the BG's then, all 523523
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 01:14   #71
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

and for the record tomkat... ldk did quite well every round... cept when their block got bashed...

So they did well unless their block was bashed. Which means they didn't do well.

So surely, in trying to debate this with me, you have just agreed with me?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 04:26   #72
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
that is because nobody uses their methods. I think i am not the only one who has no-roid LDK planets in their gal, inactive as hell when it comes to attacking but defending the big LDK planets 24-7....never online unless LDK is launched on, and replying to mails in abusive lithouanian for wich they DONT get deleted...

YAY...wel done:P
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=895996734

what about tot def ? No it is not the only new scan i have, im just a bit more clever and dont whine on AD. Next time find better excuse, ta.
________
HAWAII MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:33.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 05:06   #73
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas

what about tot def ? No it is not the only new scan i have, im just a bit more clever and dont whine on AD. Next time find better excuse, ta.

I was sposed to ask you Lrytas, sorry for off-topic, but does LDK joining prequisites include 30k corsairs for defending?

I've been attacking in-parallel LDK planets for a week now (well, a few alliance raids too every now and then, but daytime on those in-para boys) and there always seems to be 2-3 x planets with the basic fleet structure of 30k corsairs, 3k cutlass, and 10 apods. And they have around 100 roids. Some have 150 even. Thus, is it a joining prequisite for LDK to spend one round as a corsair-defence bitch?

I actually have a list of those planets deffing here somewhere, and newssies. I'll just have to find em. Amusing to watch a newssie with a few days of SEND DEFS - PULL DEFS.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 08:29   #74
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tiet?j?
I was sposed to ask you Lrytas, sorry for off-topic, but does LDK joining prequisites include 30k corsairs for defending?

I've been attacking in-parallel LDK planets for a week now (well, a few alliance raids too every now and then, but daytime on those in-para boys) and there always seems to be 2-3 x planets with the basic fleet structure of 30k corsairs, 3k cutlass, and 10 apods. And they have around 100 roids. Some have 150 even. Thus, is it a joining prequisite for LDK to spend one round as a corsair-defence bitch?

I actually have a list of those planets deffing here somewhere, and newssies. I'll just have to find em. Amusing to watch a newssie with a few days of SEND DEFS - PULL DEFS.
again .... And can i ask what eclipse/tot/etc/etc def planets do as well ? I think this newsie is showing everything. I dont ever paste them to ad (im not that big whiner), but sometimes i must to, because most of the think it is LDK CHEATING ETC !!! Btw guys why are you are all different on IRC and on AD ? I got a lot of pms from a lot of well known peopl with congrats for a great round and admitting that all the alliances use escorts. well AD never was and never will be the place to speak, as most of the people just use propaganda (most of them dont know how to loose i believe) and most of the time talking nonsence.
________
MERCEDES-BENZ R129 SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:33.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 08:37   #75
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
i am sure every alliance has or had escort planets, but the difference between the other alliances and LDK is that its so bloody obvious that LDK has them/uses them and in quite a amount aswell....... therefor LDK = the cheating alliance, since they already had the reputation and have proven this round to haven't changed a single bit about it + The fact that all ur members/AD posters where complaining about lack of evidence etc.... while there was enough for normal player to see that its cheating/multiing but apparantly not enough for pa-crew to get u deleted and therefor its not regarded as enough evidence of cheating by urselves.....

but its not that anyone actually cares... all AD is these days is flaming anyways
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 08:49   #76
Gerbie
pe0n

I'm sure not every alliance has escort planets.

Mine doesn't as far as I know and I don't think that there's many out there outside just a few of the top alliances.

BTW (off topic) I attacked an LDK player who was suspected of being a multi yesterday, did not see any evidence for that (it's pretty sure that he did not accountshare as I got to kill some of his ships in base).

I hear a lot of stories about LDK cheating and multying. I have seen enough evidence to know it is true for a disturbingly high amount of their members (well planets at least). But not all.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 14:44   #77
Hannes
jump around :)

Hannes is an unknown quantity at this point
the LDK guy in my gal has even 400 roids \o/ AND he in on IRC sometimes
[ r9.5 - The Children of Bodom - 18:3:22 ]
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:14   #78
Rimmer

Rimmer is an unknown quantity at this point
what about the rd1
concordium?

Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:25   #79
gadas

gadas is an unknown quantity at this point
alliance this alliance that
Look at this round all aliances together couldn't do it....
gadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:29   #80
Gerbie
pe0n

I think Heresy still can...
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:41   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
I hear a lot of stories about LDK cheating and multying. I have seen enough evidence to know it is true for a disturbingly high amount of their members (well planets at least). But not all.
They don't necessarily cheat. They may have 10-30 active members with each playing a planet with tons of corsairs just for defensive purposes, and another 10-30 active members playing just to wing up other members. As escorts. Of course, it is a possibility. That'd mean there's no cheating, just a lot of dodgy planning, ethically, wrong (?), but rules-wise, acceptable.

Cunning tactics indeed.

It's a whole other story if the mentioned escorts and defenders aren't played by ceperate people.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:43   #82
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas

Quite a lot of ToT/LCH players arn't playing seriously this round (me included), hence the low scores.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:02   #83
gadas

is it just me or this thread turned into:

<my alliance> could have beaten LDK in <insert some round numer here>

let's give this thread few more days and we can come to conclusion every alliance in PA could have beaten LDK in this round. But reallity is all aliances working together couldn't do it this round
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:06   #84
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas

let's give this thread few more days and we can come to conclusion every alliance in PA could have beaten LDK in this round. But reallity is all aliances working together couldn't do it this round
LDK napped Dragons and let everyone remotely big in the remaining alliances join LDK.. So go fckin figure

Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:23   #85
Perfect

Perfect is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quite a lot of ToT/LCH players arn't playing seriously this round (me included), hence the low scores.
Quite a lot of LDK players arn't playing seriously this round (me included), hence the low scores.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:37   #86
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
LDK napped Dragons and let everyone remotely big in the remaining alliances join LDK.. So go fckin figure

It's not our problem what other alliances are so crap what all they big players are begging to join us
And we don;t have joint attacks/defences with Dragons and it doesn't make me wrong in saying all alliances were agaisnt LDK as Dragons isn't alliance just a BG
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:53   #87
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
It's not our problem what other alliances are so crap what all they big players are begging to join us
And we don;t have joint attacks/defences with Dragons and it doesn't make me wrong in saying all alliances were agaisnt LDK as Dragons isn't alliance just a BG
I never said u have joint attacks/defences wiv Dragons, I just know that they have retalled for u before (be it once or more).. As for ppl begging to join u; An alliance that gives u enuff defense to get to rank top 50 is NOT crap and thus YOU are crap for leaving the ppl that helped u to that position. Such egoism does not only make the game unbalanced its also weak behaviour from the indivdual.
LDK HC should of had the 'morals' to say no to defectors and instead tell their alliance that they are trying to defect and then they should die by the sword, as deserved.

PS. Changing alliance when ur planet is ****e and u never get defended is TOTALLY different from changing alliance when the alliance has helped u to a top 100/50 place..

Tesla
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:58   #88
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I never said u have joint attacks/defences wiv Dragons, I just know that they have retalled for u before (be it once or more).. As for ppl begging to join u; An alliance that gives u enuff defense to get to rank top 50 is NOT crap and thus YOU are crap for leaving the ppl that helped u to that position. Such egoism does not only make the game unbalanced its also weak behaviour from the indivdual.
LDK HC should of had the 'morals' to say no to defectors and instead tell their alliance that they are trying to defect and then they should die by the sword, as deserved.

PS. Changing alliance when ur planet is ****e and u never get defended is TOTALLY different from changing alliance when the alliance has helped u to a top 100/50 place..

Tesla
you would turn down a million dollars in prize, just like that, because there are people starving out there with no money?

edit: those people either thought that the alliance they are defecting from is sh*t, because they saw they cant organise one decent attack (well, two ) or they ran because they feared for their ranks. the second one is more likely to be true, but if you'd be winning, you sure wouldnt turn down top50 planets, trying to join your alliance, right? this question is not directed at you, but at other alliances, that act all holy.
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:20   #89
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally posted by Drvar
you would turn down a million dollars in prize, just like that, because there are people starving out there with no money?

edit: those people either thought that the alliance they are defecting from is sh*t, because they saw they cant organise one decent attack (well, two ) or they ran because they feared for their ranks. the second one is more likely to be true, but if you'd be winning, you sure wouldnt turn down top50 planets, trying to join your alliance, right? this question is not directed at you, but at other alliances, that act all holy.
heh.. to answer ur first question first:
Its not the same, id take the million dollars ofc

As for alliances beein ****e; When u got 4-6k roids ur alliance cant be that bad and u should stick wiv it till the round is over and then leave if ur that unhappy. Fear of rank is for fags; if u play just to win join s t a r s p h e r e and knock urself out...

I would turn my top 100/50 placement in for loyalty, I already proved that in round 4 when I was Legion in a TOTALLY Fury/WP dominated para and got twatted from my top 100 rank cuz I refused to defect and in r6 when I was Xanadu in a TOTALLY FLTTV dominated cluster and got twatted late from my 16th rank in universe and my gal, whom I was GC of, got twatted from its top 20 placement cuz again I refused to defect.

Tesla
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:34   #90
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
without the intervention of KM and his bot I am unsure whether FFLTV would have won round 7, but ppl forget things like that. heh.
I very, very much so doubt that, old boy.

Quote:
Oi oi gadas. Some other witty person already said that.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:43   #91
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Oi oi gadas. Some other witty person already said that.
Hehe haven't seen it then But repeating things is good
Hello btw wanted to attack your small planet in cluster but saw your name next to it
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:39   #92
Kalle
still Ensign??

Kalle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What alliance could have beaten LDk as they are now?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
What do you think? are there any??

I think Titans would have given them a fair fight. Legion and Fury probably too, not many more could, imo.

-Jonas-
best "alliance" would be: The multihunter team ... at least a working team
Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:09   #93
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
heh.. to answer ur first question first:
Its not the same, id take the million dollars ofc

As for alliances beein ****e; When u got 4-6k roids ur alliance cant be that bad and u should stick wiv it till the round is over and then leave if ur that unhappy. Fear of rank is for fags; if u play just to win join s t a r s p h e r e and knock urself out...

I would turn my top 100/50 placement in for loyalty, I already proved that in round 4 when I was Legion in a TOTALLY Fury/WP dominated para and got twatted from my top 100 rank cuz I refused to defect and in r6 when I was Xanadu in a TOTALLY FLTTV dominated cluster and got twatted late from my 16th rank in universe and my gal, whom I was GC of, got twatted from its top 20 placement cuz again I refused to defect.

Tesla
both rounds i was in your gal and it was ****ing fun, when i am not in your gal you are doing good

spot a pattern?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:10   #94
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Do you even know KM? No so keep your cretinous remarks to yourself.

KM is a good guy, yes he was deleted and may have done some dodgy stuff in the past, but he has more scruples than you have farm boy.

For the record I think KM and co and Tempest could easily give LDK a run for there money. Anyone remember the round 7 collapses where teh dbase fell over? Well apparently killmark launched 00's of free planets but that round LDK had loads of ex members too. They used bot launches that round and without the intervention of KM and his bot I am unsure whether FFLTV would have won round 7, but ppl forget things like that. heh.

On topic I think VtS round 2 or 3 would have beaten most alliances. I dont see why they couldnt do that with LDK.
yeah, and he kills the game.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:50   #95
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
i fully disagree with the the r7 fang comments, after we were given clearlance to attack fang planets at will, roids piled in rather quickly, fang r7, especially in the later part were somewhat of a joke, as even me and snow could get away with bashing/roiding you
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:24   #96
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you forgotten what alliance YOU were Bong ?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:40   #97
TheRealKakarott
WORD!

TheRealKakarott is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Just like I said last round... Average quality level of the alliances has dropped dramatically since round 7. That's also why Eclipse won so easily last round, not because we were that good, but because the rest was even worse. (imho)
true since xanadu left and i joined other allies i was idssapointed everytime, tbh even of ministry who was aprt of xanadu but we just were to small, not worse in way of skill or seomthing, to do something, but i didnt left cause of loyality etc damn iam such a nice person :P

same with ely and seraphim, i just felt familar with other qualities
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:03   #98
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
You don't know teh full story so I dont expect you to understand - but you really should try and catch KM sometime online and talk to him about it.
I know enough about round 7 to know that Killmark didn't win the war for FLTTV. We won that by ourselves. Killmark or not, there was only ever going to be one winner.

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:15   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What alliance could have beaten LDk as they are now?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
What do you think? are there any??

I think Titans would have given them a fair fight. Legion and Fury probably too, not many more could, imo.

-Jonas-
erm, FAnG r7 would have been a more then fair opponent for the current LDK

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:16   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
heh, not ALL were deleted

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote