User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2003, 11:18   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Biest

I am making ..BIEST..

pronounced as...BEAST..

Its the first milk cming from a cow that just gave birth. The breastfeeding milk more or less

It looks like milk, is as liquid as milk at first , just a bit more yellow in colour. You warm it up while stirring, but you shouldnot let it cook. While warming it up it gets thicker and thicker, and when it almost cooks you let it cool down as fast as possible. Then eat it, pure, or with a littlebit of sugar. It tastes very very good imo. Is it a dutch thing ? Anybody know it?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 11:21   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i've heard about it before

meant to be good for you cos of more protein, nutrients, whatever
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 11:22   #3
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i've heard about it before

meant to be good for you cos of more protein, nutrients, whatever
yes its very healthy also, but heh, i eat it cause its nice:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 11:25   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Sounds, erm, eeeewww :/
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:07   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Biest

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I am making ..BIEST..

pronounced as...BEAST..

Its the first milk cming from a cow that just gave birth. The breastfeeding milk more or less

It looks like milk, is as liquid as milk at first , just a bit more yellow in colour. You warm it up while stirring, but you shouldnot let it cook. While warming it up it gets thicker and thicker, and when it almost cooks you let it cool down as fast as possible. Then eat it, pure, or with a littlebit of sugar. It tastes very very good imo. Is it a dutch thing ? Anybody know it?
what other milk then breastfeeding milk do you have from a cow?
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:11   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Biest

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I am making ..BIEST..
you norwigians are weird.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:31   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Biest

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you norwigians are weird.
she's dutch
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:34   #8
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
we have a similar thing in norway i think...