User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2016, 10:59   #101
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: r67 who will win

Funny that it's always the same people bending / breaking the rules, the same people accusing them of cheating and also the same people defending them.

PA is stuck in a rut.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 15:26   #102
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about

Haha this just keeps getting more and more amusing, but what should be clear is the intent behind the whole defend with 1 shippie to get 300xp and then repeat from planets that continually initiate roids to get incoming is CLEARLY an orchestrated act and is more than intentional in its nature. No newb or veteran player would intentionally play in the manner these so called "planets" are playing. However, they do provide more roids to the univers lol?

Ps. its not like its that hard to def some of the fleets that are incoming and would easily be covered, so that might also be a point sending 1 ship to something you otherwise would easily be able to cover shows that its an exploit, and the defence is no where near something that would be considered "defence", it couldn´t even be considered "fake defence".
Also some of the incoming he has is fairly regular, and suspicious in nature.

Personally i hope the so called "loophole" will be dealt with, preferably before round end, but if not that, after it. No matter which of them happens, ill just refer them to #2 in the univers as the winner.

Kudos to the current #1 planet for exploiting the system yeay. Now please remove the exploitable scenario.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 16:41   #103
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Obviously you're from Norse.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 17:33   #104
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Obviously you're from Norse.
Hahahaha... yes i am in norse... you´re point being?
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 17:47   #105
cepe
ÜberHamster

cepe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Hahahaha... yes i am in norse... you´re point being?
Your alliance affiliation is clearly the sole base for your opinion.. seeing how it only contradicts some of the previous posted opinions from said alliance
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 17:56   #106
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

If it is ok to send one ship to defend once, it should be ok to do the same N times. Without a doubt XP formula for def will be reviewed in the future as it happened in all other situations when someone found some strategy that unbalanced the game.

Could we move to another subject?
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 18:03   #107
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, we can:

I would like to ask all alliance HCs to cut back on the number of wars being waged. I can't handle all this excitement.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 18:26   #108
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
If it is ok to send one ship to defend once, it should be ok to do the same N times. Without a doubt XP formula for def will be reviewed in the future as it happened in all other situations when someone found some strategy that unbalanced the game.

Could we move to another subject?
Who is saying its not okey?
Sounds like you didnt read any of the posts in here

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 18:46   #109
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I didnt. But it astonished me you have been discussing for something that is ok.
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 19:20   #110
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Haha this just keeps getting more and more amusing, but what should be clear is the intent behind the whole defend with 1 shippie to get 300xp and then repeat from planets that continually initiate roids to get incoming is CLEARLY an orchestrated act and is more than intentional in its nature. No newb or veteran player would intentionally play in the manner these so called "planets" are playing. However, they do provide more roids to the univers lol?

Ps. its not like its that hard to def some of the fleets that are incoming and would easily be covered, so that might also be a point sending 1 ship to something you otherwise would easily be able to cover shows that its an exploit, and the defence is no where near something that would be considered "defence", it couldn´t even be considered "fake defence".
Also some of the incoming he has is fairly regular, and suspicious in nature.

Personally i hope the so called "loophole" will be dealt with, preferably before round end, but if not that, after it. No matter which of them happens, ill just refer them to #2 in the univers as the winner.

Kudos to the current #1 planet for exploiting the system yeay. Now please remove the exploitable scenario.

By that same logic we should refer to Faceless as the r65 winners.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 19:59   #111
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Cry me a river
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 20:24   #112
Atilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
By the same logic i presented, if you don´t believe norse to be the winner of that round, then if someone asks you who the winner was, say faceless?
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 20:33   #113
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
By the same logic i presented, if you don´t believe norse to be the winner of that round, then if someone asks you who the winner was, say faceless?
I'm saying you exploited the system to win how is that different than benneh? Winning is winning.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 20:53   #114
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Germany will win. If not germany, maybe Poland.
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 21:05   #115
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Yea thats why im not saying anything agaisnt it. We abuse dthe system no doubt. I also ponted out the scanning stuff thats an abuse and the def xp which is also an exploit/abuse whatever. It was just a question of time that someone bothered reading the formulas and won this way.

What i find stupid is that u have to abuse/exploit the system to make changes. I dont think benneh should be closed. Personally i think its not illegea, but its an exploit.

But those ppl thinking its a valid tactic for the future got to actually look at the formulas. It cant be beaten.it will be a question of who defs the most. It cant be beaten by value. Its a clever way of abusin the game mechanics and sadly thats the only way to make changes in pa
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 21:50   #116
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be honest, I'm still not sure it's a 100% sure win. That's what we thought last round, when the entire top 100 was filled with XP planets, and the value planets were all lagging half a lap behind. But you don't look in the mirror for a couple of ticks, and bam, suddenly there's someone like ArmA, gearing up to run them all over in his monster truck.

I'm certain this is a top 10 planet strategy, the math indeed bears that out. He'll probably finish top 3, with a good shot at #1. But the round is not over yet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 21:52   #117
Atilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
To be honest, I'm still not sure it's a 100% sure win. That's what we thought last round, when the entire top 100 was filled with XP planets, and the value planets were all lagging half a lap behind. But you don't look in the mirror for a couple of ticks, and bam, suddenly there's someone like ArmA, gearing up to run them all over in his monster truck.

I'm certain this is a top 10 planet strategy, the math indeed bears that out. He'll probably finish top 3, with a good shot at #1. But the round is not over yet.
I do love your optimism, lets take it as a challange
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 21:54   #118
Sandvold

Quote:

Nah if he keeps it up it a sure win. He'll make 15 mill easy. Can't be beaten by value. Trust me thats a low estimate. I've calced it a few rounds ago. A semi active scanner could get 15 mill planet then
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 21:57   #119
Atilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Nah if he keeps it up it a sure win. He'll make 15 mill easy. Can't be beaten by value. Trust me thats a low estimate. I've calced it a few rounds ago. A semi active scanner could get 15 mill planet then
Gaaaah
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 22:33   #120
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Same vocal minority crying into their cornflakes because someone found a different way to play

Ps if you want to beat them I know how, the bidding starts at €50

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 23:52   #121
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Same vocal minority crying into their cornflakes because someone found a different way to play

It's not a diffent way of play. When you have a way that will beat a regular way of playing every time it's an error. I've done the calculations try it and if u think it's somethiing that should be kept then please tell me how you can compete. PA would be a game of launching the most def fleets. Anyone with half a brain and know more then 2+2 in math can figure out that it's something that need to be changed. Just ask around i've mentioned this before, and also abused it. (scanning also needs changing btw!)

And yes i know how to stop benneh from winning and stop the tactic, but i got no ambitions whatsoever of doing it. I've also stated i dont think it's an closable offense.

One planet have to win this way for it to be changed. I couldn't care less who it is.

So those who think it's a valid tactic i challange you to come up with a way of regular play that can beat the tactic in terms of regular play.

Last edited by Sandvold; 17 Jun 2016 at 07:21.
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 00:03   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post

Taking advantage of other people cheating is not a new way of playing.
It would never be this possibole if his gal hadnt been roid farms.
If he joins a tag later on, it will become more obvious as he has been XP riding his allie mates incomming fleets.

But sure, if you all want to think this is okey, im sure we can find more ways to cheat and farm

Unread 17 Jun 2016, 01:16   #123
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is all pretty funny.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 08:45   #124
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
This is all pretty funny.
NO IT IS NOT!

How am I sposed to win when Benneh is?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 10:22   #125
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Another inciddent is the Dav(the cheater) where he initiated a few thousand roids and had his gal exile him into c200 where he couldnt be attacked and could stay untill he logged in again.

Not against the rules i suppose, but still abuse.
Firstly, your spelling and grammar is terrible. Please deal with this issue as a matter of urgency so that your WHINE is that tiny bit more bearable pal.

Secondly, you're just jealous babes. Just because people find great and abstract way of playing and try them within the mechanics (and rules) of the current game. Unfortunately, sometimes MHs seem to 'cave to the community pressure' rather than thinking what a smart guy, fair play... we'll fix this next time round.

Thirdly, I haven't missed you and maybe I'll make my comeback and find another way to make you whine just that little bit more you cute little hater

And finally, well done Benneh... you're my hero for trying out this strategy!

There's my 2 pence (for what its worth).
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 11:13   #126
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Unfortunately, sometimes MHs seem to 'cave to the community pressure' rather than thinking what a smart guy, fair play... we'll fix this next time round.
Yeah, please tell us the story about when you and your gal found a resource bug and managed to give yourself free resources? And you all "forgot to report it"
Damn those MHs

Unread 17 Jun 2016, 14:53   #127
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Funny that it's always the same people bending / breaking the rules, the same people accusing them of cheating and also the same people defending them.

PA is stuck in a rut.
PA is stuck in a rut because according to the vocal minority there is only one way to play the game and if anyone trys to find a different way to play they come here crying that they must be cheating or they are not playing the game the way it should be played.
There should be more than one way to play otherwise it's an incredibly boring game of launch scan calc and land or recall

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 15:58   #128
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

PA is stuck in a rut because it's over 15 years old.

And something that has been deemed cheating by the MH for years isn't suddenly not cheating because a galmate is benefiting from it. I've no problem with Benneh's planet itself.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 16:03   #129
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Seriously, dont know what is going on. you see days where every alliance bar one in KIA having large roid gains, is everyone except CT just napped the uni and initing?? seems like it! what happened to this being a space based WAR game!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 19:38   #130
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Seriously, dont know what is going on. you see days where every alliance bar one in KIA having large roid gains, is everyone except CT just napped the uni and initing?? seems like it! what happened to this being a space based WAR game!
i have reason to believe it is time for me to war the mining page!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 21:21   #131
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
every alliance bar one in KIA having large roid gains, is everyone except CT just napped the uni and initing??
It is pretty clear that the whole universe is dependent on farming benneh's gal

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2016, 22:16   #132
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

I think this is going nowhere, Benneh's won, and fairly and cleverly.
Nothing we can do about it,
Except maybe some constructive talk about changing defence XP? 1 ship def is a bit silly, and exploiting the def xp which was introduced to encourage defending.
Those with stat brains have a look. I don't know if it's a too big a deal really. Just a bit of a lame way to accumulate score in a war game is all, especially when it's more beneficial to just defend with 1 ship than actually attack or try and cover a wave. Can you imagine an alliance of people doing this ? ...
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)

Last edited by Caj; 17 Jun 2016 at 22:29.
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2016, 02:47   #133
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
NO IT IS NOT!

How am I sposed to win when Benneh is?

I have faith in you Wishy, you'll find a way

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2016, 09:18   #134
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
I think this is going nowhere, Benneh's won, and fairly and cleverly.
Nothing we can do about it,
Except maybe some constructive talk about changing defence XP? 1 ship def is a bit silly, and exploiting the def xp which was introduced to encourage defending.
Those with stat brains have a look. I don't know if it's a too big a deal really. Just a bit of a lame way to accumulate score in a war game is all, especially when it's more beneficial to just defend with 1 ship than actually attack or try and cover a wave. Can you imagine an alliance of people doing this ? ...
Everyone could stop attacking 3.4

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2016, 09:30   #135
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Everyone could stop attacking 3.4
Norse are the main whiners about bennett's strategy and yet they continue to farm 3:4 everyday. The irony is just fantastic.
Unread 19 Jun 2016, 13:15   #136
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

The whole point here is to point out how benneh try hard every round and cant win it, so he finds a pitiable to do it.

I feel sorry for the guy, I really do
Unread 19 Jun 2016, 14:08   #137
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooooooo um

Who's gonna win the rnd
Unread 20 Jun 2016, 00:26   #138
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca
The whole point here is to point out how benneh try hard every round and cant win it, so he finds a pitiable to do it.

I feel sorry for the guy, I really do
Can't win? He's a tripple round winner pal! As a roundwinner myself I demand you to show bennett some respect!!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2016, 00:27   #139
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Yeah, please tell us the story about when you and your gal found a resource bug and managed to give yourself free resources? And you all "forgot to report it"
Damn those MHs
Just because it's a long time ago doesn't mean you can change the story to make it look like you're right pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2016, 03:29   #140
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Just because it's a long time ago doesn't mean you can change the story to make it look like you're right pal
So this never happend? Im sure i could browse the forum, and find dav saying exactly this.

Unread 20 Jun 2016, 20:37   #141
Clouds

Quote:
Can't win? He's a tripple round winner pal! As a roundwinner myself I demand you to show bennett some respect!!
Xoco is just jelly.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 00:34   #142
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

All i see is benneh failling every round, this one isnt different.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 00:37   #143
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
that was before him starting to desrespect us... after that, all he does is try try try and never win..

this one will not be different =)
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 12:10   #144
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
that was before him starting to desrespect us... after that, all he does is try try try and never win..

this one will not be different =)
Because you all trollwave him every round he plays value? It's no wonder he plays different strategies as it's not fun when the entire Brazilian fag group gangs up on one planet.

At least benneh can win. When was the last Brazilian who won 3 rounds?

And when did benneh disrespect you?

Last edited by Clouds; 21 Jun 2016 at 12:15.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 13:13   #145
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Looking at the history page, Benneh rarely gets much incs
It would appear you have not actually looked at the history page.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 13:32   #146
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It would appear you have not actually looked at the history page.
Maybe not closely.
He has never had most incs during a whole round, and apart from last round he barely have any rounds with to digits.
Im sure i found one where he was top50 with 10 incs or something.

So i think its safe to say that he does not get any more incs than the average joe.

Unread 21 Jun 2016, 13:52   #147
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Maybe not closely.
Try not at all.

Quote:
He has never had most incs during a whole round
Rounds 21, 33, 48 and 52.

Quote:
and apart from last round he barely have any rounds with to digits.
He hasn't had single-digit incoming numbers in the last 10 rounds. I didn't look farther back.

Quote:
Im sure i found one where he was top50 with 10 incs or something.
I'm sure you'll share the round number with us?

Quote:
So i think its safe to say that he does not get any more incs than the average joe.
I think it's safe to say you'll continue digging.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 14:05   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Try not at all.

Rounds 21, 33, 48 and 52.

He hasn't had single-digit incoming numbers in the last 10 rounds. I didn't look farther back.

I'm sure you'll share the round number with us?

I think it's safe to say you'll continue digging.
I didnt find any benneh R52, or 48. The brazillians came in numbers to PA R49 btw, so i suppose only rounds after this is relevant?

I meant three digits. or that he usualy had two digits incs.

and hte round with 13 incs was r56, if its the same guy we are talking about?

Unread 21 Jun 2016, 14:13   #149
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I didnt find any benneh R52, or 48.
Benneh hasn't use the nick Benneh for most of his career.

I think that's all that needs to be said, really.
Unread 21 Jun 2016, 14:24   #150
Clouds

Quote:
Looking at the history page, Benneh rarely gets much incs, by the looks of it he must have a lot of pnaps.
Every round benneh plays value (VALUE being the keyword here), he has the most incs more or less as an individual.

Quote:
And we all know there is only one Brazillian, Joseph, who controls all the planets/nicks.
So basicly Joseph/RaUlZiTo/XoCa/insert bot nick is the most winning player in PA history
You are purposely being stupid here, so I won't even argue a response.