User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:36   #1
scrappy

scrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the roughscrappy is a jewel in the rough
phone cloning

hi, not to sure if im posting in the right forum but ive started so i will finish.

for over a year me and my girlfiend have been subjected to harrasment by sms.

my girlfriend is currently in hospital fighting for her life and the nasty evil messages still come, i wont repeat what they say, as they are too vile, they come from various sources, un registered sim cards, the internet and wap sites.

we have changed our numbers many times but these people seem to get our new numbers no matter how careful we are.

i know who is behind it but apart from killing them i cant stop them, the police do not want to know.

i was speaking toa friend off a friend the other day and he reckons my phone might be cloned and thats why they keep getting me and my girlfriend numbers, i dont know anything about this and how to stop it.

if anyone can help please please let me know.

thankyou greg
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:32   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: phone cloning

If anyone wants to reply, see https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188460.