User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2010, 22:30   #301
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

savicevic!
Unread 19 May 2010, 06:46   #302
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

I'm the guy fetching saft (sport drinks).
Unread 19 May 2010, 09:31   #303
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post

I'm debating the logic of your statements, feel free to engage in an intellectual conversation with us, or you can join the moron brigade who just ignore proper arguments because it doesn't suit their own opinions. If you choose the latter, kindly **** off from Ascendancy Discussions!
So just because I wasn't impressed with the quality of the Asc member back then, it means I am dissing them? Is this a black or white thingy for you?

It's pointless to have a conversation if that's your approach but ok.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 09:33   #304
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
If we're any football team, it's AC Milan of the late 80's and early 90's.
So not the bankrupt team you're rooting for? :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What the ****? Do you invent like fifty words between each word I type? I did not feel attacked. I felt that, in all likelihood, you were ignorant of what had transpired while you were away from the game, and provided some further information. Even talking about twenty rounds ago in a thread clearly focused on far more recent happenings is ridiculous anyways. I have so missed your over-the-top strawman arguments kjel

To clarify you used the phrase "ascendancy is". Implying something about ascendancy in every incarnation, most particularly its current one. If you meant to talk about ascendancy in round 16 you need to modify your tenses. Otherwise you're likely to be misunderstood and presumed to be talking about something which you aren't.

For the record ascendancy's command team that round, namely rob and jester, who had created the alliance, did not originally think that xp, or more precisely ascendancy playing for xp, would prove to be a round winning formula. Some people in ascendancy did but more to the point almost all of us knew that it was possible to play a high scoring planet that way. A lot of us did, all of us realised at some point we could win that way, we did, end of story. And can we please stop talking about round 16? It's a bit much even for me
Look, I used "IS" because that is the last impression I have from Asc. The game ended for me at round 16. Perhaps I should have used the past tense, I can surely understand the confussion.

Then again, there is confussion or deliberatly trying to missunderstand me for the sake of your arguement.

I'm also amused you're accusing me of over-the-top strawman arguments ... Sure you might disagree with me but the stuff I posted, be it that it never showed any tact or nice approach, most of the time was relevant and had a point to it.

Another funny note is how your members or supporters jump on this with no regard to the fact that they didn't even PLAY that round or have any idea what I'm talking about in the first place. That only confirms that your PM squad is very aggressive when something is said which doesn't support their opinion, regardless if it's true or not.

Yes, round 16 is 20 rounds ago. A very long time indeed but it's not like I can participate in a discussion about the last few rounds aye ... Wait, I could and pretend I know stuff about it. It seems a common practice here.

But hey JBG, I'm glad you missed me, even if it was meant as a sacrastic dig towards me

Quote:
I'll agree to that on the premise that I'm obviously ronaldinho.
Does your face also resemble a horse? Or is there another reason?

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 19 May 2010 at 09:59. Reason: Dear lord man, use the edit button
Unread 19 May 2010, 18:24   #305
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Look, I used "IS" because that is the last impression I have from Asc. The game ended for me at round 16. Perhaps I should have used the past tense, I can surely understand the confussion.
This makes about as much sense as waking up from a 200 year sleep and starting to criticise the USA for allowing slavery. Either way I have no idea what the point of your argument is, possibly something about what ascendancy was like 20 rounds ago that you decidedly to randomly interject into this thread. Great stuff!
Unread 20 May 2010, 08:24   #306
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
This makes about as much sense as waking up from a 200 year sleep and starting to criticise the USA for allowing slavery. Either way I have no idea what the point of your argument is, possibly something about what ascendancy was like 20 rounds ago that you decidedly to randomly interject into this thread. Great stuff!
The discussion in this thread was about how Asc achieves it's victories or it's success. I read it, had to think back of the Asc I knew 20 rounds ago and couldn't help and nod "yeah, what is described here might somewhat resemble how Asc played 20 rounds ago", so I posted that.

Now, I'm confident you do not like me posting that, I'm also confident your opinion about this doesn't resemble mine. Then again, this is a forum, if we'd all have the same opinion then what is the point mmm?

Fact is, back in r16 I hardly thought Asc was a quality alliance, but with the brilliant HC and better understanding of the game dynamics that round, you pulled off a confortable win. Flame me for saying this, I care very little.

Tbh I expected more from you JBG.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 09:12   #307
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brilliant HC? Round 16? Excuse me while I giggle uncontrollably.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 10:34   #308
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Brilliant HC? Round 16? Excuse me while I giggle uncontrollably.
You probably didn't even play back then ... I'm talking about pple like Rob.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 10:38   #309
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what if I didn't? You're worse; it's been three years and you still don't get what we're about. P.S. I did.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 May 2010, 10:45   #310
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So what if I didn't? You're worse; it's been three years and you still don't get what we're about. P.S. I did.
Lol, I care very little what Asc presents or is all about. Try looking at the context in which I posted. Check my post (20 May 2010 07:24) which explains it. I don't care what you've done after that round, your achievements mean asmuch to me as <insert any completely random trivial subject>.

This is just a game, I had great fun in it years ago, I got bored and decided to do other stuff. I recently got drawn to this forum thanks to some friend. So I decided to read up, noticed quite some of my m8's are still around and some alliances even sounded familiar.

Go troll someone else if you, as proven quite frequently lately, have nothing worthful to add.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 11:33   #311
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Lol, I care very little what Asc presents or is all about. Try looking at the context in which I posted. Check my post (20 May 2010 07:24) which explains it. I don't care what you've done after that round, your achievements mean asmuch to me as <insert any completely random trivial subject>.
Alright, let's look at that explanation, then.

Quote:
The discussion in this thread was about how Asc achieves it's victories or it's success. I read it, had to think back of the Asc I knew 20 rounds ago and couldn't help and nod "yeah, what is described here might somewhat resemble how Asc played 20 rounds ago", so I posted that.
Once again your complete and utter ignorance of recent events shines through; the way we play now could quite frankly not be more different from how Ascendancy played 20 rounds ago. We went from being a rather apolitical XP whore alliance to a fortressing value-based powerhouse alliance with more political activity than Brussels, stopping along the way at Distorter Park, Cov Op Central, Scattered Inactivity East and the Ruins.

Quote:
Now, I'm confident you do not like me posting that, I'm also confident your opinion about this doesn't resemble mine. Then again, this is a forum, if we'd all have the same opinion then what is the point mmm?
I don't mind that you feel differently about Ascendancy than we do. After all, you're not in Ascendancy, so it only makes sense. What I have a problem with is that you're taking your own outdated knowledge of what Ascendancy used to play like and applying it to an event that took place three years later, ignorant of any of the changes that we've undergone since those early days. Worse, you proceed to defend that ignorance by stating it's still relevant, when it's anything but. I can hardly imagine if you could be any more wrong about anything.

Quote:
Go troll someone else if you, as proven quite frequently lately, have nothing worthful to add.
There's no point in trolling you. You're wrong.
Unread 20 May 2010, 11:51   #312
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Once again your complete and utter ignorance of recent events shines through; the way we play now could quite frankly not be more different from how Ascendancy played 20 rounds ago. We went from being a rather apolitical XP whore alliance to a fortressing value-based powerhouse alliance with more political activity than Brussels, stopping along the way at Distorter Park, Cov Op Central, Scattered Inactivity East and the Ruins.
Like I stated multiple times but where you appear to have extreme difficulty with ... I'm indeed talking about 20 years ago. I don't care if you recruited the pope or whatever during the rounds afterwards, those are irrelevant to me.

Quote:
I don't mind that you feel differently about Ascendancy than we do. After all, you're not in Ascendancy, so it only makes sense. What I have a problem with is that you're taking your own outdated knowledge of what Ascendancy used to play like and applying it to an event that took place three years later, ignorant of any of the changes that we've undergone since those early days. Worse, you proceed to defend that ignorance by stating it's still relevant, when it's anything but. I can hardly imagine if you could be any more wrong about anything.
Yes you DO mind. Fact is, you and your PR brigade go out of their way to remove any negative notion related to Asc. If you're all so desperate doing that, then there must be something you're ashamed of? Otherwise, why bother?

I'm not wrong. What I said about R16 is correct. You didn't even play that round so I don't expect you to know this. Maybe it doesn't apply to how Asc played afterwards. Again, that is completely irrelevant to me.

Quote:
There's no point in trolling you. You're wrong.
This really shows how narrow minded you are. If someone doesn't conform your opinion, your immediate impulse is saying "you're wrong". I'm not wrong because what I said about that round is correct, history can tell if you look it up.

No doubt I'm not making myself popular here but that's also of no importance really.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 12:07   #313
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

You know, it's possible to call somebody wrong without being ignorant/narrow minded. It is entirely possible that the person is actually just wrong.
Unread 20 May 2010, 12:08   #314
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yes you DO mind. Fact is, you and your PR brigade go out of their way to remove any negative notion related to Asc. If you're all so desperate doing that, then there must be something you're ashamed of? Otherwise, why bother?

I'm not wrong. What I said about R16 is correct. You didn't even play that round so I don't expect you to know this. Maybe it doesn't apply to how Asc played afterwards. Again, that is completely irrelevant to me.
What you're doing here is to assume that it "You have something to be ashamed of" logically follows from "Not liking that people have negative thoughts about you". That's like assuming that "Your hair is on fire" follows from "the earth revolves around the sun". I mean, your hair probably wouldn't be on fire if the earth suddenly dropped out of orbit but aside from that there's no real connection and the supposed reason is much more interesting than the conclusion anyway (Unless you're someone whose hair is on fire I suppose).

I actually care what people think about me, and I try to act in such a way as to discourage people thinking I'm pantsonhead retarded. In a way that's a part of who I am I guess - I'm not doing this because I have some particularly shameful secret or anything, it's just natural to not want people to dislike you. Most people in Ascendancy don't really give a shit about what others think of us, but there are those of us who do. For one thing I'd like people to have the right idea about us and I'm pretty sure mz does too.

For the record, he did play round 16 in Ascendancy.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 12:13   #315
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
You know, it's possible to call somebody wrong without being ignorant/narrow minded. It is entirely possible that the person is actually just wrong.
Yes, if the person is wrong indeed. What I said about round 16 is correct. Quicky, neg rep me for this or spread some around before you can again !!!

Unless you can prove what I said about r16 is wrong, I suggest you stop replying to me with this nonsence.

And Kenny, I only recently returned back to this forum and to me it's already obvious that for some posters, alliance loyalty > forum objectivity. I think Mz is a nice example of this, not only referiing to this thread obviously.

Then again, I used to make that mistake quite often in the past aswell.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 12:17   #316
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Like I stated multiple times but where you appear to have extreme difficulty with ... I'm indeed talking about 20 years ago. I don't care if you recruited the pope or whatever during the rounds afterwards, those are irrelevant to me.
Fine. 20 rounds ago, we won a round in a way you don't like. Now explain to me how that's relevant to Ascendancy in round 36? Because if it isn't, as you say, then I'm not sure why you brought it up at all.

Quote:
No, I don't. Boy, this is fun, makes me feel like kindergarten all over again.

Quote:
I'm not contesting your obviously supreme knowledge of round 16. I'm contesting the relevance of that knowledge. I thought that'd be obvious by now.

Quote:
This really shows how narrow minded you are. If someone doesn't conform your opinion, your immediate impulse is saying "you're wrong". I'm not wrong because what I said about that round is correct, history can tell if you look it up.
No, my response to someone who clearly don't know what they're talking about is "you're wrong". I notice you didn't actually contest any of the facts that I brought up.

Again, I'm not contesting that Ascendancy won round 16 thanks to having an excellent strategy. And I'm also not contesting that Ascendancy wouldn't have had a chance if they played that round conventionally. I'm saying that it's irrelevant. Is that really something you disagree with?
Unread 20 May 2010, 12:18   #317
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Most people in Ascendancy don't really give a shit about what others think of us, but there are those of us who do. For one thing I'd like people to have the right idea about us and I'm pretty sure mz does too.

For the record, he did play round 16 in Ascendancy.
If he did play that round, he should know I wasn't wrong. Asc wasn't the typical quality alliance like 1up was the rounds before (eventhough some of their members followed Rob). Hell, I could even challenge that, pure on quality members (read: members having performed well and ending high in ranks in one or more rounds), even my alliance had more of those.

You won that round thx to cunning and smart tactics and a better understanding about the game dynamics. If the round was about roids and planetvalue, you wouldn't have won (you'd have played differently no doubt) and the more "traditional" alliance would have.

And to think my very first post here wasn't even meant to be an insult to Asc, if anything it was meant to be a compliment to their management team. I already regret that tbh, seeing their reaction.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 12:26   #318
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Again, I'm not contesting that Ascendancy won round 16 thanks to having an excellent strategy. And I'm also not contesting that Ascendancy wouldn't have had a chance if they played that round conventionally. I'm saying that it's irrelevant. Is that really something you disagree with?
That is exactly what 'm trying to tell you. Next time I'll make a thread titled "Asc round 16" to make sure it's 100% relevant to the discussion. This thread was about the reputation of Asc as an alliance. Like I said, it got me thinking about how I knew Asc back in the days, so I replied. It was infact more meant as a compliment to their management and tactics rather then a dig at their players.

To me it's irrelevant how Asc performed afterwards. It WOULD be relevant if I'm currently playing this game and someone asks me what I think about Asc.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 12:29   #319
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Good. I'm glad we can now ascribe this last page of posts to your erroneous use of the present tense over the past tense and leave it behind us.
Unread 20 May 2010, 13:58   #320
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to start an official petition for stupid posts to get deleted by the mods before they can drag threads off into idiotic tangents.

PS Anyone who replies with "start with ur own post lol" is going to be honest to god murdered by me.
Unread 20 May 2010, 14:21   #321
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

lol start with ur own posts

c wut i did thar?

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2010, 14:23   #322
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

**** off JBG. If you had put effort in WANTING to understand my point, rather then deliberatly doing the opposite, then it wouldn't have come to this.

and yes, look at your own rubbish before you judge others. Sure you didn't sell your account to someone? You're not the poster I used to have respect for.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 May 2010, 14:34   #323
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You're not the poster I used to have respect for.
lirl
Unread 20 May 2010, 18:14   #324
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
**** off JBG. If you had put effort in WANTING to understand my point, rather then deliberatly doing the opposite, then it wouldn't have come to this.

and yes, look at your own rubbish before you judge others. Sure you didn't sell your account to someone? You're not the poster I used to have respect for.
My apologies for not randomly guessing something that was completely hidden in your original post. I can only blame god for not endowing me with psychic powers
Unread 21 May 2010, 07:10   #325
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Asc ftw!
Unread 21 May 2010, 07:51   #326
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Obviously you've been gone for a long long time and are unaware of the change in nature AD has gone through.
You remember it as Alliance Discussions when it actually is Ascendancy Discussions.
Please keep this into consideration the next time you post, there is only 1 opinion allowed on this forum that won't get you stuck in the middle of Ascendancy circle jerk #15362.

Actually, scrap that last one, no matter what you post it'll turn into an Ascendancy Circle Jerk...

Atleast the 20-30'ish asc posters have fun & can be e-cool!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 08:31   #327
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
My apologies for not randomly guessing something that was completely hidden in your original post. I can only blame god for not endowing me with psychic powers
Whatever JBG, perhaps it wasn't as clear as I wanted it to be, but anyone putting half an effort to try and understand what I meant, would have understood it.

Or are you really that dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Obviously you've been gone for a long long time and are unaware of the change in nature AD has gone through.
You remember it as Alliance Discussions when it actually is Ascendancy Discussions.
Please keep this into consideration the next time you post, there is only 1 opinion allowed on this forum that won't get you stuck in the middle of Ascendancy circle jerk #15362.

Actually, scrap that last one, no matter what you post it'll turn into an Ascendancy Circle Jerk...

So it appears. I guess it also had its influence on the objectivity of certain "respected" posters.

Then again, propaganda on this forum has proven to be a powerful tool that can ruin or win an alliance's round, so this is probably part of the strategy. Allthough no doubt JBG will deny this by making some clever one liner.

But I can be arrogant aswell, so let's throw some oil on the fire if they really want that

Quote:
I'd like to start an official petition for stupid posts to get deleted by the mods before they can drag threads off into idiotic tangents.

PS Anyone who replies with "start with ur own post lol" is going to be honest to god murdered by me.
Btw, you're contradicting yourself here aswell. You don't want these needless idiotic discussions but on the other hand you make a reply like this, inviting me to react on it.

I don't mind, I enjoy this. But the arrogance is really dripping off on this one here, so don't get cocky towards others while you're doing it all the time yourself.

P.S. Yes Mz, you can adit this into 1 post, I cba to multiquote etc ...

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 21 May 2010 at 08:43. Reason: maybe you cba if I start deleting them
Unread 21 May 2010, 13:50   #328
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post

This is getting truly hilarious. There are like 3 ascendancy posters who have replied multiple times in the last 50 posts and one of those is a moderator. The argument was basically kj saying something that honest to god I doubt anyone read and thought "oh this only applies to ascendancy 20 rounds ago" and me saying "what the **** are you talking about". Kj then insisted that I should have assumed he was talking about ascendancy in r16, which if he had been would have been completely irrelevant as nobody talks about the way a football team plays now by talking about how they played 3 decades ago.

I mean ****ing seriously reread the thread without the standard "oh lol ascendancy discussions maybe if we repeat it often enough everyone will accept it as the truth".

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 21 May 2010 at 13:56.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2010, 13:58   #329
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
if we repeat it often enough everyone will accept it as the truth".
Lol, isn't that a tactic commonly used by you though?

And JBG, even after I told you it was about Asc 20 rounds ago, you insisted to continue your way of posting. Kinda shows you didn't react like that because you thought what I posted was irrelevant. If that was the case, you'd have reacted differently afterwards.

FA Gaming community