User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 May 2010, 04:17   #10
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm impressed that ****ing anyone actually thought I was serious.

Bar hanzi. These days I expect hanzi is frothing at the mouth any time I post on AD.
I considerered that you were probably not being serious, but i still think my response is relevant. Lets come up with 3 examples where you manipulated other alliances to do your dirtywork.

Round 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings

Round 33, Ascendancy took the back seat and somehow convinced everyone to keep hitting Apprime, even though Ascendancy were sitting on a lot more roids. They then took advantage of the block hitting Apprime, and fleetcaught a number of Apprime planets. Later that round, Apprime were forced to fight Ascendancy in order to win. A rested Ascendancy, who had a block to back them up on hitting Apprime, had no problems finishing off Apprime with superior value and roids.

Round 36, where you made a big deal about Apprime having many top10/50/100 planets. As soon as you had the chance, you jumped the bandwagon in order to secure planetranks. Round 36 planet ranks

Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies. They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.

You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it. People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played (asc only 2 lol, maybe you are the ones who have something to prove). With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.

Last edited by HaNzI; 12 May 2010 at 04:28.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote