User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 29 Dec 2016, 19:31   #1
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
postpone r70 signups and round start with a week

Hasn't been much stats up for review and it's just fked up to start signups during new year and a PA round during first week of work back from holidays.

I think we can have a better playerbase for next round if we postpone with a week.
Unread 30 Dec 2016, 05:31   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: postpone r70 signups and round start with a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Hasn't been much stats up for review and it's just fked up to start signups during new year and a PA round during first week of work back from holidays.

I think we can have a better playerbase for next round if we postpone with a week.
I suggested doing a free round to boost the playerbase, but apparently that is not in the budget.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2016, 21:01   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The stats were discussed through some rounds of review and were finalised at the end of last round; it's been my bad for not copying them from speedgame to beta.

I was actually more worried that some people took the winter game off and so have otherwise not played or signed up or done anything for a month and may have drifted off - signins running over new year and ticks starting on the 6th, which is the Friday after I think most people would have gone back to work, doesn't seem too awful.

As BButcher said, the only free rounds we can do are similar to the winter rounds; the game doesn't turn enough of a profit to cover running the server for 10 weeks without any income
Unread 30 Dec 2016, 21:13   #4
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I see point in that, but I think also them week 1 and 2 would be good to call people back to the game.

Regarding free round.....I see no real benefit as there's option to play free anyways.