User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2010, 19:45   #51
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: what happened to ND

As JBG stated the round has to be classed as a success cos i cant remember the last time there were 5 alliances left with a week to go all with a chance ( slight chance) of #1 spot. Okay fair enough some would have to crash hugely or get massive xp scoreboost but technically its still possible. Just a shame it feels so boring but I guess the next few days will decide the final rankings and should be fun
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2010, 09:46   #52
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
As JBG stated the round has to be classed as a success cos i cant remember the last time there were 5 alliances left with a week to go all with a chance ( slight chance) of #1 spot. Okay fair enough some would have to crash hugely or get massive xp scoreboost but technically its still possible. Just a shame it feels so boring but I guess the next few days will decide the final rankings and should be fun
still been a boring round..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2010, 12:19   #53
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

What would have had to happen for it to not be a boring round then?
The only thing I find lacking a bit is the fight for top gal which has sometimes been quite interesting and had a impact on the race for #1 ally as well. Not been much of that this round though.
Unread 10 Jul 2010, 17:03   #54
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Top Gal Ranking hasn't meant anything since they allowed 25 man gals & 8 man gals to play at the same time. It's almost impossible to hit a top public gal now due to the spread of alliances in them and the effort it would require to cover them properley.
Unread 10 Jul 2010, 19:39   #55
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

How exciting it must have been for the top 6, nothing happened more then them farming the lower alliances. Them all napping each other made it even more so then usual rounds.

except for APPRIME

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2010, 20:30   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
How exciting it must have been for the top 6, nothing happened more then them farming the lower alliances. Them all napping each other made it even more so then usual rounds.

except for APPRIME
You must not have played the same round we have.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2010, 02:46   #57
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

heimdall what round hell what game have you been playing most of the top 6 allainces have been in a state of war with each other since tick 1

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 16:41   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

except for APPRIME
In fairness I'd say the vast majority of the top 6 alliance's raids have been aimed at each other.

Realistically it's just been a weird round. Lots of personal vendettas and very little actually going for the #1 spot. To me that's fairly cool and a bit of a step back to how things were pre-pax which can be nice.
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 10:22   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, such a ****ing boring round, everyone napped, no one fighting
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 14:59   #60
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, such a ****ing boring round, everyone napped, no one fighting
That one kinda hurt.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 15:28   #61
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness I'd say the vast majority of the top 6 alliance's raids have been aimed at each other.

Realistically it's just been a weird round. Lots of personal vendettas and very little actually going for the #1 spot. To me that's fairly cool and a bit of a step back to how things were pre-pax which can be nice.
oh well, you know. The idea is to act like it's a personal vendetta so that no-one thinks it's a strategy to get anything done. I mean who doesn't wait to serve regenve cold when u can gain something later with that execuse what benefits you and your allies instead of some stupid short term revenge.

Good luck to those who are still fighting for planet ranks. They got still action going until friday.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 17:18   #62
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
r1: newbie time, Holo roids r2: top30 (thiefs..)
r3: top100(p0rks0da rox) r4: top400(excadrix, pcmaster+me=gal 99th) r5: top150(before giving up, nocex didn't rock) r6:evu and drunk dwarf (top50)
r7: wasted c27 gal, sucky luck in clus. r8: In real Finnish infantry.. 270days r9: boring round as hell
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so http://web.onetel.net.uk/%7Ekarmulian/smilies/bunny.gif
I was looking through the rankings from round 1 and on today, of boredom one might say. It struck me that it might be interesting to see if this signature not only is hilarious, but also untrue. Credit where credit is due, some of it is correct, but you are nowhere to be found in round 2 or 3... Maybe this solves your problem with 10 lines max for signature.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 17:30   #63
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I was looking through the rankings from round 1 and on today, of boredom one might say. It struck me that it might be interesting to see if this signature not only is hilarious, but also untrue. Credit where credit is due, some of it is correct, but you are nowhere to be found in round 2 or 3... Maybe this solves your problem with 10 lines max for signature.
Might be because we used fake nicks even in arbies or it's not added, don't care enough to check wich is the case, if u where a oldie u'd know why or are you one of those what believes everything they read on wiki. Not to mention only reason why my nick and sometimes alliance is even 2-3 times in those listings is sun_tzu giving the info to JBG who's been adding stuff to that site and PAX ally nicks for after r10.

Let's say when whole arbies get stolen with nicks and crap, u learn something.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 18:27   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think tzu's given me more than a handful of nicks to be honest. Most of my stuff is taken from either scouse's old pa history site (which I think is now gone) or I added off various intel lists (randal still hosts a bunch of pa stuff from earlier rounds for example) I got from people. It'd be a lot easier if you just added which planet you were in round 2 though. After all that's what a wiki is there for.
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 19:14   #65
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't think tzu's given me more than a handful of nicks to be honest. Most of my stuff is taken from either scouse's old pa history site (which I think is now gone) or I added off various intel lists (randal still hosts a bunch of pa stuff from earlier rounds for example) I got from people. It'd be a lot easier if you just added which planet you were in round 2 though. After all that's what a wiki is there for.
Well, rnd6 had only Tuhoaja listed from Dwarfs(rank3 gal iirc), and even that was misspelled. So what I gave you about rnd6 in effect increased the public record of the escapades of early olmit/TK players like 10-fold, heh.
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 19:20   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Well, rnd6 had only Tuhoaja listed from Dwarfs(rank3 gal iirc), and even that was misspelled. So what I gave you about rnd6 in effect increased the public record of the escapades of early olmit/TK players like 10-fold, heh.
Considering you gave me like 4 planets I'm not too sure how that divides but okay. The reason round 6 is fairly lacking intel wise is actually due to the fact that scouse's history site had very little on it, which for some horrifying reason I can actually remember is due to the fact scouse had lost his r6 intel files by the time he started making his site. Either way that doesn't really answer what I asked about!
Unread 13 Jul 2010, 19:48   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this round has shown that alliances aren't willing to stand for better alliances to get into any kind of dominant position. This, in my opinion, is a good thing as it means that people are using their initiative to stay alive in the game and achieve something approaching fluid politics. In terms of combat, I quite like long, brutal wars but if this keeps the game alive for up to say, the last week or so then it's all good.

Obviously Apprime and Ascendancy could change all that by stepping up their activity, but they appear to have no desire to do this.