User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:02   #101
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Wrong. A split occured within Legion over the stagnation issue (and some other private issues), and the events that transpired was a struggle between Legion and WP, thus forcing Fury, specifically Sid, to make a decision that would be best for Fury. Nothing more, nothing less, when you cut through all the meat, veins, and blood, arriving at the bone.

Legion "betrayed" itself, in the strongest sense of the word. I wish people would just leave it all alone though, because finger-pointing and reasoning could last litterally pages, and what has, thus far, lasted years.

In fairness to both Fury and Legion's existing commands at the time of relations ceasing to exist, the grace period, with the exception of a few isolated incidents, did occur. But what so many people tend to forget is that WP, more than Fury, did damage to Legion, as there was no agreement to begin with. Without opening old wounds, it wasn't until Sid gave the official green light to Fury's members that Legion came under fire from both Fury and WP. I won't spend time stroking anyone's ego hereafter, what happened back then happened, what ranks existed when the ticks stopped exist, and it was a game.
OMG HOBBIE POSTING PRO-FURY PROPAGANDA.

Essentially what I said, although Im not foolish enough to believe Im not biased and had a distinct Fury spin on it.

Quote:

Please take your own advice. It was not an agreed idea walnut-head, it's one of the issues that fanned the flames within Legion, and certainly roughed Fury-Legion relations, not smoothed them. One need only look at correspondence between both Fury and Legion commanders (specifically individuals such as Sid and Videer) to realize this.
Agreed. The friendly war idea was something that sparked problems within the Fury/Legion relations.

Quote:

You generalize a "welcome war" but you can take that and shove it up your foolish rear. I know that both Fury and Legion had people who didn't actively seek war, and were quite happy with the round ending and "Furgion Championing" but giant boobs like Videer waltzed in and stirred things otherwise. That's my own particular "biased" view. Realistically, there were those who were in favor of Furgion-war, those who weren't, and those who were in favor of a "friendly war" of sorts. Ultimately, it was the WP formation and "split" that forced events to occur when and how they did, not Fury or Legion.
Again, correct. The WP split is what forced events into motion. The only thing I disagree on, is that I seriously think Sid had more of a hand he or others let on. Sid was never one to be forced to do anything or to have to "respond" to political moves. He liked to remain a step ahead.

Quote:

As for "backstabbing" and "hardfeelings," kiss my ass Fury twat, I wanted nothing more than to pluck every last hair off Sid's head for several months, and so did many of Legion's remnants. That's how I directed my energy during Round 4, as much as anyone else in Legion. But let bygones be bygones, okay?
Fury didn't backstab, but Legion members believed Fury/WP had. Vice versa with Fury after the release of Videer's convo's at Legion HC level.

To say there was no hard feelings is utter rubbish. Legion hated Fury. Fury hated Legion. I hate Legion for r4 and kept it buried throughout my Fury command career.

If I had my way, Fury would have truely backstabbed Legion in r5. I, among others, wanted revenge for r4.

End of the day, the only things that kept me truely advocating killing Legion were the friends I had within Legion and my responsibility to command. It wasnt until r7 where I let my true distate for Legion leak out at command level, and even then I liked Grendel and BD. (Although I have to say, my favourite Legion HC was Rampage during r5 and I would so not have backstabbed him unless Sid personally requested it).

All in all, I can conclude what Focht said was utter rubbish.

He seems quick to forget his own distaste for Legion during r5 where I got accused of being a Legion puppet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:06   #102
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Pot calling Kettle black. And it was sooooo worth to bash the sh1t outa you incluster in r3 with Nemesis and shaks old farthead.
A pity then that most of my score was lost at Sid's planet and Trauma's WP attack incluster before you guys launched. And giving it up to Meth was far more enjoyable anyway.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:10   #103
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
The only thing I disagree on, is that I seriously think Sid had more of a hand he or others let on. Sid was never one to be forced to do anything or to have to "respond" to political moves. He liked to remain a step ahead.
Agreed. I figured leaving out the part about "personal relationships" among Fury/Legion/WP command (and non-) members would suffice though (reference to original "WolfPack" etc.).

P.S. I got my copy of SWG. I'm foaming at the mouth at the box cover alone. :))))
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:23   #104
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
Prepare to be disappointed by that complete pile of rubbish done by that shiet company Sony Online Entertainment. That is of course assuming you're able to get past their registration process.
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 01:11   #105
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No i just ignored your troll.
My troll?

HAHAHAHA.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 03:34   #106
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Pot calling Kettle black. And it was sooooo worth to bash the sh1t outa you incluster in r3 with Nemesis and shaks old farthead.
'Aherm' heh, who the **** organised that?

And it was shags, not shaks.

(PS: HI HOBBIE)

Last edited by Meth; 28 Jun 2003 at 03:42.
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 06:38   #107
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
End of R7 was when all our past 'hatred' finally came to light.... r0ar
________
YAMAHA AN1X HISTORY

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:56.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 14:30   #108
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
He seems quick to forget his own distaste for Legion during r5 where I got accused of being a Legion puppet.
You were and still are tho
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:00   #109
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Legion should have killed of WP in the very begining.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:03   #110
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
And Tuba should have killed Out Of Order

Hindsight probably roxxors

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:18   #111
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
And Tuba should have killed Out Of Order

Hindsight probably roxxors

Vaio
Did OoO link up with Tubas ally to kill of Tuba?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:25   #112
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
shame they were'nt capable of it, nice idea though.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:29   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
shame they were'nt capable of it, nice idea though.
That was kinda my point. For tuba there wasnt really a big reason for killing off OoO.
For Legion it was.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:53   #114
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
For tuba there wasnt really a big reason for killing off OoO.
"De-Syn" and "Chriso"

I rest my case.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 23:02   #115
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Did OoO link up with Tubas ally to kill of Tuba?
No but they really really pissed us off before they 'merged' with Wolfpack

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:10   #116
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Kinda ironic, in one reply you talk about beeing a millionaire in another you say you wont mind 10 euro, make up your mind...
About your choices. Alot of ppl dont have the wish to getup nightly to launch at unholy hours. therefore playing real and playing really good seems hampered for them. Still they want to stay with their friends and last but not least maybe help them. This is called dedication and friendship. If Rock has a problem in this section you should start to improve your community or maybe leave rock for a more friendly alliance.
Kinda clear. Yes I agree that would be a good choice to become a scan planet then...
And NO, We have no problems inside of ROCK. I think you shouldn't make such assumptions. I am not doing such things about eclipse.

Quote:
You seem to have gotten many things wrong in your perception of the world. The biggest problems coming to my mind are "all better than me are cheaters" and "everything i dont understand i make fun of" .
Have a nice day.
This made me laugh. No I am far away from being the best player. I not even a semi-good. And I really don't mind anyone being ahead of me. I see this game as what it is...A GAME. And if you can't stand to loose or live with the fact you are not the best you shouldn't play it.

ah and Focht:
Try to make some more friendly posts. I didn't want to abuse anyone here, so no reason for you to answer like this to my post. If you had read the posts between the post you quoted and your last post, you would have seen I already changed my view on some of the things you mentioned.

Nm, I wish you good luck in this round Focht.
Maybe cya on IRC or above your or my planet?

Have fun!!!
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:23   #117
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
For tuba there wasnt really a big reason for killing off OoO.
Incorrect.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 15:00   #118
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Incorrect.
well, thats not how I view it, from my very limited knowlegde about it.

But hey, I cant really say I ever cared about Tuba either to be honest.