User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 11:59   #1
djsatansfury

So what ever happened to Fury

Anyone care to tell me (most probably not) about the happenings with Fury, and if you really want, other alliances, as i really cba to go onto irc, find someone who isnt idle and ask them 10 million questions

ta.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:30   #2
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
i don't know specifics. but most alliances have gone into other games, such as dawn of myth and dominion. i'm pretty sure fury are playing dawn of myth, but correct me if i'm wrong
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:45   #3
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe RooKies thread on AD can help you.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=155219
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:28   #4
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
lo Dj

yep that url might give some aswers :smiley1:
basicly regaining sleep from 2 years of pa ownage *g*
some decisions coming soon atm its well deserved
rest until we find our coming path i assume
:frosty:

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:35   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[Fury] ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 16:57   #6
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: So what ever happened to Fury

Quote:
Originally posted by djsatansfury
Do you still hang around that faggy college? o.O
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:13   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

I think Jykke only wrote to use them x-mas smilies :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer:

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:18   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Fury] still owns you, bro

Might wanna ask in Alliance Discussions though, so here goes
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:02   #9
kafkapenguin

/me smiles like the buddah

:]
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:09   #10
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
lo dj:xmas:
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:03   #11
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
I think Jykke only wrote to use them x-mas smilies :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer:
you are so absolutely right :smiley1:

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 04:02   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
No:

Adelante - No surprise there
BlackDeath - Very sad to see them leave
Flash - again not a major surprise or loss
Fury - wow, wont miss u guys, happy landings on some other poor game.
MDK - sad, but not totally unexpected, will miss you bunch
Nemesis - no comment
Titans - good riddence to bad rubbish
UltraViolence - sad but not totally unexpected again
Vikings - no comment

:xmas: santa did bring me what i wanted for christmas, pa without fury or titans :santa_wav
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 04:24   #13
swollen plums

swollen plums is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

Fury/titans may not officially be playing
but expect a lot of those members to be kicking around,
maybe not in proper alliances or even taking it so seriously
but believe me teh evil still exists:xmas:
merry christmas
swollen plums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 07:44   #14
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie

:xmas: santa did bring me what i wanted for christmas, pa without fury or titans :santa_wav
What, PA brought you a xmas without ANY competition. WOW SOUNDS LIKE FUN !!!!!!
PA without Fury is the same as PA without Legion, very weird.
PA without Titans is just not fun
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 09:26   #15
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe Fury leavin was a good thing =p

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 11:55   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Don't count VD out of the future just yet
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:53   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
We may as well just say PA without Fury and Titans for next round is not Planetarion.

But we'll see if there are any hopes alive for new alliances to emerge, or old ones to form new bonds and such

Who knows.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:57   #18
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
We may as well just say PA without Fury and Titans for next round is not Planetarion.
You may say that, but it would be arrogant to the point of being amusing - not to mention wrong.

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:15   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrician
You may say that, but it would be arrogant to the point of being amusing - not to mention wrong.
Sorry, I didnt know 'opinions' can be wrong.

You seem to have taken it out of context.

Without Tuba. Without Fury. Without Legion. Without Titans. Without Xanadu. Without LDK.

The 'known' alliances are disappearing, the 'face' of PA is changing thus its not 'my' Planetarion or should I say my 'vision' of Planetarion.

I thought you would see I wasnt being arrogant in my statement to presume such a thing just because of Fury. Fury may be my home alliance, but I would be foolish to presume its the be all and end all of Planetarion. After all without the alliances I mentioned above also, life as Fury would have been quite dull.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:19   #20
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Zh|l, Patrician, I will treasure those two posts very much. I was just told that very same thing, though in a different context. And ofc, I agree with Patrician. New replaces old - it's the most natural of processes. PA without Titans and Fury may be different, but it'll still be PA. Or you could say PA ceased with Concordium.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:30   #21
ga

hi PATRICIAN.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:37   #22
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Quote:
Sorry, I didnt know 'opinions' can be wrong.
Ah, but they can.

Especially those I don't agree with. :)

BlueTuba
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:41   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Especially those I don't agree with. :)
Only if you have worked with Patrician round after round can you truly appreciate what this phrase means :(
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:43   #24
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Only if you have worked with Patrician round after round can you truly appreciate what this phrase means :(
://

BlueTuba
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:46   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
://
tis a harsh life at the coalface :\
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:52   #26
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
tis a harsh life at the coalface :\
Ah, its your weekend to head down t'mine to earn some money for your xmas meal is it.

Have they allowed you to use anything other than your teeth yet?

BlueTuba
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:56   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Ah, its your weekend to head down t'mine to earn some money for your xmas meal is it.

Have they allowed you to use anything other than your teeth yet?
my elk will be joining me this weekend downt pit, and shall be mining furiously while I make a fine pot of earl grey.

the elk is fine, btw
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 04:03   #28
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yeah the 2 biggest and most feared alliance along with virus leaving...

There is soon nothing more to fear and the game will get to unbalanced and stagnation will might be done only by one alliance...

NOW THAT WILL BE FUN!

happy x-mas

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 23:48   #29
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
No:

Nemesis - no comment
Vikings - no comment

lol, that must be the worst review on allaince politics ever, No comment and not unexpected, did u look those up te dictionary and decide to base your entire review around those words?

Titans and Fury were skilled, maybe u wouldnt kno about that?

no matter.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:49   #30
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
HAH!

Quote:
Vikings - no comment

Vikings was never an alliance...

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 13:29   #31
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
More smaller alliances..smaller wars...more fun..like it was in Round 1, The big organised alliances are great but if your not in one of them its no fun...hopefully pa will become a better place without the experts creating huge naps and blocks, we might get a influx of newer players who want to start their own alliances or older players returning without the stagnation...

New Year, New start... (i can hope, i'm an optimist)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 15:14   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
More smaller alliances..smaller wars...more fun..like it was in Round 1, The big organised alliances are great but if your not in one of them its no fun...hopefully pa will become a better place without the experts creating huge naps and blocks, we might get a influx of newer players who want to start their own alliances or older players returning without the stagnation...

How do you define big alliances ? If it's by member base Fury and Titans were both smaller than NoS, ViruS, Wolfpack and Elysium so I fail to see how there are no big alliances left. If it's by reputation then yes your correct the established alliances left are crap but I don’t see how this would affect wars. How will their retirement stop alliances from being well organised ? There people who ran them will still be playing (Largely) all you'll see is new alliances spring up or the existing ones get better. Why will there be less stagnation now two names have disappeared, the people behind the names are still here.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 01:41   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
How do you define big alliances ? If it's by member base Fury and Titans were both smaller than NoS, ViruS, Wolfpack and Elysium so I fail to see how there are no big alliances left. If it's by reputation then yes your correct the established alliances left are crap but I don’t see how this would affect wars. How will their retirement stop alliances from being well organised ? There people who ran them will still be playing (Largely) all you'll see is new alliances spring up or the existing ones get better. Why will there be less stagnation now two names have disappeared, the people behind the names are still here.
I have to disagree with you. Alot of the people from the 'established and big' alliances won't be here. Additionally alliances earn their fame - if some members of Fury command set up a new alliance which incorporated some Fury still playing it would not have the same standing as Fury did. The name of the alliance is like a brand name. Taking for example if Blizzard had some of its programmers split off and create a new company - that company would indeed receive some press and have expectations to meet - but its not treated the same as Blizzard.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 02:00   #34
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
There people who ran them will still be playing (Largely) all you'll see is new alliances spring up or the existing ones get better. Why will there be less stagnation now two names have disappeared, the people behind the names are still here.
75% of Titans command from round 8 won't be playing round 9, including all HC.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 17:42   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

Anyone is capable of stagnation.
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 17:44   #36
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just going to reply because this was the first thread that I saw and I don't want to get deleted for being idle

Sry bout spam and hi to everyone that still knows me
Unread 26 Dec 2002, 19:06   #37
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
No:

Nemesis - no comment
Vikings - no comment

Reading your signature, i think u are just happy alot of competition is gone so you actually might have a chance to reach something.
I think all alliances named above had their influence on the game, may it be titans ldk fury or legion, if you are not appreciating that, you should prolly think about your own guilt in NoS respectively HR having achieved nothing.
In the last 4 rounds not many ppl actually named NoS or HR with anything more then amusement and your achievements might be more inoffical or unpblic
Anyway good luck to all of you leaving, it was a good time working with and fighting against you.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:44   #38
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Zh|l, Patrician, I will treasure those two posts very much. I was just told that very same thing, though in a different context. And ofc, I agree with Patrician. New replaces old - it's the most natural of processes. PA without Titans and Fury may be different, but it'll still be PA. Or you could say PA ceased with Concordium.
I'd say PA started with the end of Concordium

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 17:07   #39
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
They all went mad so we had to shoot them
On the Internet, a troll is a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally. Though technically different from flaming which is an unmistakable direct personal attack, trolls often resort to innuendo or misdirection in the pursuit of their objective, which is to create controversy for its own sake, discredit those with whom they disagree, or sabotage discussion by creating an intimidating atmosphere.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 14:50   #40
Euphoria

Thumbs up

I think the simple answer to this is... They matured!
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 15:25   #41
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
...if some members of Fury command set up a new alliance which incorporated some Fury still playing it would not have the same standing as Fury did. The name of the alliance is like a brand name. Taking for example if Blizzard had some of its programmers split off and create a new company - that company would indeed receive some press and have expectations to meet - but its not treated the same as Blizzard.
As proved by Adelante, the supposed wonder alliance of R8.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 01:57   #42
Varangian
Proscribed Citizen 3141

Varangian is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I got to admit

That FURY positively put foot to *ss in the old dayz.
I wasnt a member, but was usually on the friendly list.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:29   #43
ADK

Quote:

But we'll see if there are any hopes alive for new alliances to emerge, or old ones to form new bonds and such

Who knows.
It'd be nice to see most of my old Fury m8s cos ive not really been on PA since rnd 5. i have to agree that PA wudnt be the same without the original big alliances. i Say long live the [Fury], long must we feel the [Fury] and lonmg must we fear the [Fury].

is anyone can tell me a site for the game that they;re playing i would appreciate it, also if my good old friend Sid is still playing, i looked for signs of his baldy head but they're sorely missed.

---------------------------------------------
InSanity Is The Key To A Full And Happy Life
---------------------------------------------

Can U Believe they deleted my user acc from this... how dare they!!!
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:52   #44
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I thought you played Round 7 ADK and managed to suicide your whole fleet when you were Top 20 ? Or am I confusing you with someone else ?

Sid played last round though not as hardcore as used to (He finished in the Top 250 though). Pop by F net sometime #Fury-Chat is now an open channel.

[Edit: I think that may have been UDK]
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:05   #45
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Was there a sticky thread with some grand/fantastic announcement about Fury disbanding or something similar to the Legion and Xanadu disbandment threads? I didn't notice any...hmmm...

Would have liked to see one of those threads for Fury, they deserved some sorta final bow.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:06   #46
Valon

Quote:

Thank you, thank you

To bad I left before I could read a post like this.

-Valon
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:28   #47
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I thought you played Round 7 ADK and managed to suicide your whole fleet when you were Top 20 ? Or am I confusing you with someone else ?

Sid played last round though not as hardcore as used to (He finished in the Top 250 though). Pop by F net sometime #Fury-Chat is now an open channel.

[Edit: I think that may have been UDK]
Yes it was UDK.

Last edited by Iceaxe; 12 Jan 2003 at 01:37.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:37   #48
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
He was "One last change of Being #1"

38:3:5, finished rank 231, roid rank 125 and cnuted himself 4-5 times due to sleeping in heh
________
UNITARIAN-UNIVERSALISM DICUSSION

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:29.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:42   #49
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I was thinking of r7 when Hicks said that, I think of that as "last round" because I never played r8. Hence me editting it out of the post, though obviously not quick enough.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:48   #50
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
he didnt play r7 o_O
________
BUY VAPIR ONE

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:29.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote