User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 5 Oct 2006, 10:34   #1
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts
First Encounter Attack Recon [FEAR]

Hello And Welcome to FEAR.

I bet your wondering what you can expect from an alliance like FEAR.

This is quite simple and standard. We have our own bots that are self written which everyone has been trying to get there hands on my script! It will be released in due course.

We are accepting all types of players! From Existing PA Vets to new players we welcome everyone.

We are currently looking for Officers no experience is needed as full training will be given.
We are also looking for two HC's previous experience is needed and is a requirement and full references will be needed.

A little bit of history about fear. Fear was created in the middle of last round we managed to come 32nd with a small member base. I really feel with our tactics and unique strategies and the most advanced attack bot known in the history of planetarion.

Basically when a Battle Commander picks a galaxy it Cal's all your fleets and tells you prior to you picking your target the best 2 targets and there outcome.

EG:
<FearRoidz> Hi Fr0sten, I have looked at the attack tonight and found that targets 3 and 4 would bring the following outcome.
<FearRoidz> (3) No Losses 68 roids gained.
<FearRoidz> (4) 20 Ships lost and 80 roids gained.

Also our defense system is somewhat advanced. It helps DC's by letting them tell the bot the scan and it calcs the battle and tells the DC what exactly is needed.

As for other features and tools these are somewhat secret! But I wish every other alliance the best of luck for this round and please do lookout behind you! I know this quite late to make a recruitment thread this is down to myself coding and coding and more coding... Hum mm I need to go outside lol!

You can find our alliance channel on Netgamers & Quakenet it is called #Fear on netgamers and #Fear-Alliance on Quakenet (both channels are linked via bots)

Fear is named after the game First Encounter Attack Recon I found this name quite suitable for planetarion because this is basically what every player does. Encounters an attack then attacks and then scans "recon"

#Fear on NetGamers

irc://irc.quakenet.org/planetarion
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 03:01   #2
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about
Re: First Encounter Attack Recon [FEAR]

Poor Fr0sten...
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 03:46   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

You keep saying We, and yet I cant really belive that you actually do have members? Did someone finally borrow you some members?
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 04:06   #4
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

good luck my red blob brother

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 08:03   #5
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

So it's attack recon now?
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 13:56   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Having invite only on #fear probably doesn't help much...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 17:33   #7
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

I like the sound of your tools and bots.
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 17:43   #8
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

An interesting idea for the defence bot to be honest... Only problem is, are you likely to have a crash when sneakily made fleets are around?

IE

500 shadow, 300 vampyre in one fleet
500 spirit, 299 illusion, 1 vampyre in one fleet

Numbers and eta are the same... Are you able to differentiate and adequately predict which ones are which?

Edit: gl at any rate.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote