User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2013, 03:12   #101
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Round so far r54

So you get caught cheating and blame the people who found you out? Some elaborate 'to catch a predator' scheme? :P Thats cute, and just because you werent closed doesnt give the rubber stamp of approval, the community knows and thats all that matters. Everyone knokws the MHs have to have concrete proof, and we all knew you wouldnt get closed ... so I guess my round start wedge building planet was all just to get spore to attack you even more? Do you think b4 you type this crap up, starting to sound like some super hybrid of Kaiba Forest and Butcher now.

But like you said I dont have any pals (ouch the low blow) so I'll go sit in my corner alone while you get all worked up and huffy and puffy cause you thought you were going to get deleted for being caught. TBH Id rather you not be deleted then we have the chance to get all of ours roids back from you cheats.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 03:51   #102
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Praise the lord there are still heroes like MM left in this game.

Guess ND and spore got bored of teaming up on HR!

I wish I could be more like MM.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 04:30   #103
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

we ran out of roids too quick for them to come back for a 4th night
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 13:17   #104
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Praise the lord there are still heroes like MM left in this game.

Guess ND and spore got bored of teaming up on HR!

I wish I could be more like MM.
lol ND and Spore teaming up on HR, cute, I like how you keep trying to take the attn off of your cheating, back stabbing, pre round blocking alliance. And now that you got caught cheating your incs are only due to our boredom, your donations are due to our schemes, you cov opping the donation planet, our fault only 660 possible targets to cov op in the game ... nothing is your fault.

If we were that bored we could have just taken you up on your offer to block vs Spore.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 10 Dec 2013 at 13:49.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 13:57   #105
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

You did team up with spore on HR.

And trying to label all of fallen as cheats is pathetic.

You are obviously bitter because fang didnt carry ND this round.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 15:17   #106
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It wasn't a team up they just happened to have selected different HR planets...
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 16:31   #107
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

So my bitterness that Fang (Fallen) didnt carry ND made me make your members cheat?

HR hit two ND forts the same night and we hit the same number of planets in return the next night ... was that a sin? At the time they were pretty close to our value. No team up no nothing simple as that. HR hits an ND fort nightly, I assume that is because of their NAPs having little else to hit.

We had no team up, and if we did you are hardly the person to be talking about team ups when the number 1 value and number two value alliances get together and hit ND ... one of them (fallen) back stabbing and breaking their nap with us to keep up with their pre round block agreement made with vikings. But I'm not bitter because in the end viks left you out to dry.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 16:36   #108
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
We dont label ALL of the fallen as cheats, but ALL of fallen does not deserve to win. And I'm glad that you admit only some of fallen cheats and not all of fallen.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 18:49   #109
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Someone needs to FC Best Korea. This dude is a threat to PA Blocks.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 19:24   #110
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol I'm pretty sure hes just sending pods and hoping to get lucky? I saw he had a lot of spore incs one day so I think they took care of him.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 19:30   #111
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
There has been a lot of crap on this thread but this one takes the biscuit.

I personally set all HR targets (after they hit us), and not once did we talk to ND.

Infact, I believe ND hit the day after Spore stopped.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 19:37   #112
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
There has been a lot of crap on this thread but this one takes the biscuit.

I personally set all HR targets (after they hit us), and not once did we talk to ND.

Infact, I believe ND hit the day after Spore stopped.
Seemed so we only hit two days, each time picking the top 8 planets with roids. Since thats how many Nd planets they hit.
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 21:30   #113
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Can you monkeys stop bitching and just say it like it is? "we found an excuse that allowed us to go for it ourself without looking like bashing backstabbers". Or did i miss something?

I remember when propaganda was interesting, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8FrVsJnUVQ

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 22:01   #114
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think its about time PA crew make the multihunter reports avaible to the community.
This would help prevent future cheating, and would help teach the cheaters that cheating aint gonna help them in the long run.
It might look like maybe in some alliances, cheating is more acceptable than in others, and if these reports were avaible TF couldve decided on what to do with those planets getting caught for ship donations in the best possibole way.
I feel sorry for TF being caught in this scandale, im sure most of TF didnt ship farm.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2013, 22:34   #115
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think its about time PA crew make the multihunter reports avaible to the community.
This would help prevent future cheating, and would help teach the cheaters that cheating aint gonna help them in the long run.
It might look like maybe in some alliances, cheating is more acceptable than in others, and if these reports were avaible TF couldve decided on what to do with those planets getting caught for ship donations in the best possibole way.
I feel sorry for TF being caught in this scandale, im sure most of TF didnt ship farm.
I don't see how making reports available helps anyone. One thing is naming and shaming people that evidentally cheats, but making stuff like this, where the AD-accused people doesnt get closed, public will only cause more speculation and is bound to place innocent people in the crosshairs of the community. I know you, and a couple more, has accused me of "driving people away from pa" for stagnating the game, but singling out individuals based on community-reported incidents(for whatever motivation) really isn't going to keep people around.

I know i would risk being labeled a cheat after having 3 incidents involving my planet with the MH's over the years. For the sake of the discussion i'll make my incidents public here and add an interpretation of how those cases might be recieved in the community. This will almost certainly backfire on my end, but that should prove my point so i'll do it anyway despite my better judgement.

Incident 1 and 2:
Got warned over "abusive ruler- /planetname" after using the word "coprophilia" and "penis".
MH's response was in the case of "coprophilia" to "Select a new ruler- /planetname willingly, or get closed" wich made me change the ruler- /planetname. The reponse in the second case was that they automatically changed "penis" to "nose" and sent an ingame warning. These incidents found place between round 16-35, not certain wich rounds.

Incident 3:
I recieved a message from the MH's to contact them and was presented with the fact that i had logged in to pa from 3 different phone-ID's over a period of a couple days. I explained them how my samsung died, and that i borrowed first my older brother's old phone(he has never played pa), but the old Sony w990 or whatever didnt handle pa well. So i borrowed my other brother's old phone(who i don't think has played pa, he might tho being the gamer he is), wich i used a couple days before i recieved my new phone. My explaination was accepted and that was the end of that.

Looking at the first two incidents they're harmless enough(in my mind at least, despite there being minors playing this game -this is still the internet). The third incident on the other hand looks severe. I'm pretty sure the MH in question is 100% certain i didnt cheat, since he for one knows that my samsung never logged in to pa again, my ip is consistent in other cases, and none of the other phones has previously logged in to planetarion(nor after). But there is no way for the community to know this. At this time i was HC in a big alliance making such publicity likely duplicate whatever this thing with fallen is, if people with the right motive needed an "excuse" to destroy the round of the alliance i was representing that is. Basicly, if you're reported to the MH's while fat and hard to hit, and they make it public(regardless of their conclution), people will find an excuse to gangbang you. I don't see how thats healthy, even tho people will find an excuse to gangbang anyway.

I'll make an addition to the discussion regarding TF and the stolen illusions, something i don't think has been mentioned. TF members were instructed to go either xan/cat/zik/etd before the round, and measures were taken to keep the raceratio balanced. With a couple exceptions these instructions was met(+ later recruitment didnt align with the racestrat). The etd's were instructed to obtain fi pods asap, and most of them spent the first few hundred ticks attacking idle xans, fc'ing noobs unlikely to get def and defending vs xans with odd numbers and rather small risk in hopes of catching pods. Accusations were heard after 4 days regarding "how the hell TF obtained illusions faster than other alliances with etds". In my mind catching xan pods is not hard at all, as long as you focus on that instead of building fr/bs and hitting for roids, especially with tools like merlin and ct's KIA.

A couple things i do not get, at all, is why someone would cheat to obtain these pods at pt750, when they could have so easily have done so before their value got high? Why would they use a farmplanet without dists? Why would the farmplanet add pulsar at all, if no phants, if the targets can incscan him? Why wouldnt he send bigger fleets if there was a salvagedonation aspect? Why would they do it simultaniously? Why would they attack together afterwards? This is pa, not rocketscience and i find it hard to believe that even the worst of us could be that collectively stupid when they have decent ranked planets/tag in a race for glory. So i accept the MH's solution of nullifying the incident. If they had any proof these planets would have been closed.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 10 Dec 2013 at 23:20.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 00:37   #116
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

There is quite a difference from someone sending random pods, and actually holding onto roids vs someone donating his fi fleets to only fallen planets.

TF has 3 ETD with no Fi pods, a total of 77k xan fi pods among the other 5 or 6, and you were caught via news getting multiples of those from one planet ... you cant dance you way around it ...

I could get one or two crashes here or there from xans ...... but when multiple people are getting it from the same guy? Apparently your ETD players are just that skilled that the 66 xan planets int he game just love crashing on you more than any other? And you have etds with 18k fi pods ... and short of having matching IPs you were caught red handed. But we are to believe you guys got them all from cov ops, and fair play, when one news scan shows 6 accounts of that not being the case? If I news scanned all my ETDs who have illusions and found them all taking donations from teh same place Id of probably came to the same conclusion. And I have reported one of my own alliance m8ts for what I thought was suspicious activity. You even admited to this guy being a cov ops target for you .... out of the 660 planets in the uni you cov opped one several times and then over the round he decided to donate to your ally several times .... but you would have us believe that was just a coincidence and he was some noob. Its laughable.

But hey I'm not the only one who thinks is shady or thinks you cheated even within your own alliance ...

I think that planet attacking the same gal as TF after changing his nicks was all the more proof, unless you also have some leak telling the planet in question both your coords and where you are going to hit on a random day raid.

There is quite a difference between 'crashes' (ie 5 fleets attacking 1 not recalling ... someone not hiding their fleet like TF we hit last night) and one planet launching and donating to TF planets continuously ... you do understand that right? Its not too complicated for you right? And now you are upset at me for putting this info out there and getting your farm closed? Sorry, but I'm not sorry.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 00:56   #117
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

MM, so you think fallen deserve to be hit because we are all cheats, or because we dont deserve to win?

Apprime who have farmed rock and other small allies all round?

Who does deserve to win in your mind? Certainly not ND, i dont remember a round where they have deserved a win - especially the ones you won! How did you win the last time? ah yea, xp landing a 20 man alliance. Such heroes of the community.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 01:01   #118
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

MM you are a massive whining emo bitch. If your tiny brain cant work out how these pods were gained legitimately in the last 700 ticks you really should consider some form of help.

You have successfully made an entire alliance no want to play this game anymore with your bullshit. Congratulations!

Enjoy next round, when there will be far fewer planets again, and ND still wont win.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 01:18   #119
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM you are a massive whining emo bitch. If your tiny brain cant work out how these pods were gained legitimately in the last 700 ticks you really should consider some form of help.

You have successfully made an entire alliance no want to play this game anymore with your bullshit. Congratulations!

Enjoy next round, when there will be far fewer planets again, and ND still wont win.
And how exactly did I make your members not want to play? Did I make them cheat? Or is it because they lost their pods and farm? And if they got them legitimately how come they are now gone?
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 01:24   #120
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM, so you think fallen deserve to be hit because we are all cheats, or because we dont deserve to win?

Apprime who have farmed rock and other small allies all round?

Who does deserve to win in your mind? Certainly not ND, i dont remember a round where they have deserved a win - especially the ones you won! How did you win the last time? ah yea, xp landing a 20 man alliance. Such heroes of the community.
Both, you dont deserve to win the card game with a rigged deck .. I know I know a couple of extra aces here or there couldnt possible make that big of a difference.

So basically the lesser of two evils.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 01:53   #121
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Well, no, because I am an involved alliance commander
so that leaves #1 then

your a HC who is complicit in your members cheating.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 01:55   #122
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Fallen not playing next round? Oh wow, next round is going to be.. Interesting considering Vikings is contemplating taking a round off.

Maybe a new tag or two will form?

This game is going to shit.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 02:01   #123
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Perhaps the reason only one planet was closed was that to effectively apply sanctions against 10% of your customer base is not a good move for any business.

The option they (MH's) chose causes the least damage to TF and allows them wiggle room, but sends a message to the rest of the community that it is not acceptable.

Ok they cheated/bent the rules dodged a bullet ... whatever, the fact remains they were dealt with and the rest of us know it.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 03:25   #124
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

You know at least ND didn't go into vac mode after one night of incs like Cheats did ... and we were getting hit by Viks Rock HR and Cheats. You guys so deserved the win ^^
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 03:40   #125
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

Clouds this game has always been shit

Thanks Chimpie I learned a new word which is way more useful than the rest of this crap

PS the best part of this thread (to be ever so slightly on topic)? How there are many of you that either are aware of those gal/ally mates that account share or that participate in it. pot meet kettle

Last edited by tokath; 11 Dec 2013 at 03:49.
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 04:30   #126
Blue_Esper

I think we've gone a little off topic here, so lets sumarise.
ND and Spore have blocked vs HR because HR is such a massive threat. TF got some donations, just like everyone else but ND is butthurt that they dont get the same amount of donations as they hand out to other alliances. Vikings and Apprime are battling it out for #1 with some help. Best Korea is leading the points, but much like Whose Line Is It Anyway? the points dont matter. Innuendo and Rock are just making up numbers, everyone else doesn't really matter
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 05:59   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Clearly someone was closed, we dont know if TF was in on the scam for sure, what we know is that they did not report it themself, something that has been normal to do in FAnG if something looked wierd.
We dont know who got closed and wich ties this planet got to fang or any other alliance.
Clearly in this case an open MH report would benefit the game and the community

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 12:44   #128
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
And how exactly did I make your members not want to play? Did I make them cheat? Or is it because they lost their pods and farm? And if they got them legitimately how come they are now gone?
Its because you are falsely accusing an alliance of being cheats. And acting like a petulant child about it, and using it as an excuse to bully said alliance out of the game.

Have fallen etd still got more illusions than ND xans? I suggest to you that is because fallen are better than ND, and ND crash a lot. And fallen etd have been trying from the beginning to steal these pods.

You are too dumb to be reasonable though, so just enjoy your witch hunt, im sure it makes you feel vindicated.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 12:45   #129
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokath View Post
Clouds this game has always been shit
Yes it has. And the only thing that made it any fun was the community.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 13:36   #130
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Its because you are falsely accusing an alliance of being cheats. And acting like a petulant child about it, and using it as an excuse to bully said alliance out of the game.

Have fallen etd still got more illusions than ND xans? I suggest to you that is because fallen are better than ND, and ND crash a lot. And fallen etd have been trying from the beginning to steal these pods.

You are too dumb to be reasonable though, so just enjoy your witch hunt, im sure it makes you feel vindicated.
So let me get this right ... Fallen are better than ND ... yet like you the emo quit every round? And after one night of incs from two smaller allies they vaca moded and emo .... ND had incs from the two largest allies and two smaller allies, yet we arent in vacation mode right now?

Maybe its just cause big brother vikings didnt come to your rescue when you get hit by two smaller allies, like you did for them, you guys emo?

So WE got bullied by 4 alliances for hitting the number 1 alliance ... you get hit for being cheats by 2 allies and we are the bad guys? You are pathetic, thats such a sad story

And if your members could come on here and disprove the cheating (when many of your members think its pretty damn suspect themselves) then maybe it would be another story, instead one just comes on and starts calling the accuser names like a little kid, throwing a fit for being caught ... and also admitting to even MORE interaction with the 'farm' that we already knew about.

But all of this is somehow my fault? One planet donated to Fallen 12 times and I'm to blame ... I made your alliance quit and ruined PA?

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 11 Dec 2013 at 13:44.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 14:31   #131
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is like watching a football match between cripples.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 15:55   #132
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
So let me get this right ... Fallen are better than ND ... yet like you the emo quit every round? And after one night of incs from two smaller allies they vaca moded and emo .... ND had incs from the two largest allies and two smaller allies, yet we arent in vacation mode right now?

Maybe its just cause big brother vikings didnt come to your rescue when you get hit by two smaller allies, like you did for them, you guys emo?

So WE got bullied by 4 alliances for hitting the number 1 alliance ... you get hit for being cheats by 2 allies and we are the bad guys? You are pathetic, thats such a sad story

And if your members could come on here and disprove the cheating (when many of your members think its pretty damn suspect themselves) then maybe it would be another story, instead one just comes on and starts calling the accuser names like a little kid, throwing a fit for being caught ... and also admitting to even MORE interaction with the 'farm' that we already knew about.

But all of this is somehow my fault? One planet donated to Fallen 12 times and I'm to blame ... I made your alliance quit and ruined PA?
People aren't giving up because of incs, you moron. They just dont see the point in playing with these accusations flying around, and I dont blame them.

PA was always shit MM, but you behaving like a child and accusing everyone of cheating, is what is driving people away in this circumstance. You can repeat the numbers of illusions fallen has again and again, doesnt mean they were acquired by cheating, but it seems your tiny brain will never comprehend that.

Half my tag has just gone idle because of these accusations, not emo quitting, just dont see the point in playing, if we are cheats, fine, have our roids, ill crash my fleet on some nd to repay for our mistakes, because we are all such bad people.

It is so obvious you are bitter that fallen didnt carry nd this round its funny. Yea we sided with vikings, because ND are useless allies.

Last edited by Connovar; 11 Dec 2013 at 16:04.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 16:20   #133
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Connovar, you're pathetic, emo exiling like that. Fallen plays until they get inc then emoquits. What a pathetic excuse of an alliance.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 16:28   #134
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
God I'm wetting myself.

You talk THE most absolute bullshit I've ever seen.

Not a single person you slandered has gone into vacation. The people who have gone into vacation are not in any way connected to your witch hunt. One of them went into vacation and quit because of all your shit stirring.

As Connovar said, you've upset a good few people who have done nothing at all wrong. In most circles what you're doing would be classed as harassment.
Funnny how cheaters like you ruin the rounds of the people who are supposed to be your friends.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 16:30   #135
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Dont try and twist the truth to make it fit what you'd like it to be Clouds.

I told you days ago i was gonna exile!

I didnt think it was fair sitting in the gay fence, while the rest of my alliance is farmed.

Now nd and spore can farm me too!
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 16:30   #136
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
God I'm wetting myself.

You talk THE most absolute bullshit I've ever seen.

Not a single person you slandered has gone into vacation. The people who have gone into vacation are not in any way connected to your witch hunt. One of them went into vacation and quit because of all your shit stirring.

As Connovar said, you've upset a good few people who have done nothing at all wrong. In most circles what you're doing would be classed as harassment.
Youre right there, I feel bad that so many good non cheating players had to suffer because of people like you. Then again they didnt deserve the benefits either. Maybe take some tips from APP on how to not make it so obvious next time cheat.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 16:58   #137
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I need to make a correction as per RexDrax ... apparently he was crying that I put we got bullied by 4 allies, when HR was not coordinated those days they hit us the same time the other 3 did. So we were only hit by 3+1*

... either way TF got hit by two and emo quit, after acting like they are better than all others.

*not coordinated
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 17:08   #138
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I need to make a correction as per RexDrax ... apparently he was crying that I put we got bullied by 4 allies, when HR was not coordinated those days they hit us the same time the other 3 did. So we were only hit by 3+1*

... either way TF got hit by two and emo quit, after acting like they are better than all others.

*not coordinated
YEAH BOOOOOYYY

That is right, you do as your Master commands puny knave.
Quoting this for future reference indicating that I am right and MM IS WRONG. My life is complete now, I can finally move on.

HAHAHAHAHA =D

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 17:14   #139
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

MM.

Fallen havent emo quit. Apparently we are all cheats, whats the point in playing, if we were to win, we would be winning as cheats. But you are good at making up fantasies, as we have seen from the last 3 pages of this thread. We held our own against ND and spore the last time you both p-targetted us, the difference is this time, you accused a bunch of people who dont cheat, of cheating, and that has taken the fun out of the game for a lot of us.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 17:36   #140
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM.

Fallen havent emo quit. Apparently we are all cheats, whats the point in playing, if we were to win, we would be winning as cheats. But you are good at making up fantasies, as we have seen from the last 3 pages of this thread. We held our own against ND and spore the last time you both p-targetted us, the difference is this time, you accused a bunch of people who dont cheat, of cheating, and that has taken the fun out of the game for a lot of us.
Hey conno look I'm sorry I ruined TF good name by looking at news scans ... shame on me ... if the evidence supported you your alliance would stick by you. Sadly it doesn't. Saddly when their leader emos round after round, then they have members get caught cheating, there isnt much to stick by.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 17:53   #141
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I know you're retarded and that you clearly have some sort of mental issues, which normally would excuse you apart from your weird ocd obsession with this subject and I know that you're not very intelligent (I imagine, IF you ever leave your room, it's to go work at some sort of litter picking place), but allow me one final time to try and get through to that pinprick sized thing you call a brain:

- Ace investigated, your claims were unfounded, no warnings or closures were issued. No cheating was found. Get over your pathetic little 72 hour news scan, there's over 650 other ticks to look at you fool.
Bastet the MH rubber stamp of approval, as we know, doesnt mean much. They basically said yeah this is wrong (so we remove the stole ships) but we cant prove that it was you 100% ... THEY DONT SAY YOU ARE INNOCENT and the community has decided you arent. You can keep trying to squirm your way out of it but you ruined the round for those around you with your cheating ways.

Short of you logging in with the same IP or admitting guilt they cant close you, because there is some rare chance someone was framing you. However most have seen the evidence for themselves and agree that isnt the case, you can personally attack me all you want for bringing out this evidence, but I'm not the one who ship farmed you and your buddies are. And then you have the nerve to attack me and say that I caused your alliance to quit, because of my claims they cheat ... 'he called me a cheater I quit' ... hah thats cute.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 17:58   #142
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet
Don't you have some agreed lands to arrange for gal wins or shit?

Your stuck record is so boring. Lying as much as you want won't do anything apart from give you a giant Pinoccio nose to bum Spore with.

Clouds, plenty of TGV have done the exact same in the past, or worse. Didn't you yourself go around stealing gal funds once?
Since when is taking res from the gal fund against the rules?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 18:06   #143
Clouds

Quote:
Clouds, plenty of TGV have done the exact same in the past, or worse. Didn't you yourself go around stealing gal funds once?
My argument isn't about whether or not Fallen cheated, it's how you quit so easily, and Connovar emo exiling (again might I add) is a bit over the top.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 18:33   #144
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I didnt emo exile.

Like i said, i was niggling at my soul that since i am a massive cheat, it wasnt right i was sitting in the fence gal getting no incs while my brothers and sisters get farmed!

I feel happier now i am getting lolwaves, ty spore and nd!

We tried to not get involved in block wars this round, because no one can be bothered with that kind of incs, we already agreed amongest ourselves to try and have an easy laid back round, I am not staying up to dc all night, ive got a life, a job and better things to be doing, and I wouldnt expect anyone else to do it either.

Much like last round, we will lose our roids, and we will get back to having some fun before the round is over. We are all cheats anyway, we didnt deserve the roids to begin with, thanks MM for teaching us a lesson

No one is emoing. Only, a meh, oh well.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 18:57   #145
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Touching
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 19:01   #146
Clouds

If you don't class a whole ally quitting like that as emoing, then you are seriously delusional. Get some backbone and get a grip man.

I don't care if Fallen cheated or not, and to be quite frank, I don't give a shit, but when you guys just quit like that due to some accusations on 'AD' / you got some incoming, I think that's rather pathetic.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 19:17   #147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Damn clouds telling someone not to emo ... thats like forest telling someone not to be retarded.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 19:19   #148
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We havent quit!

Jeeze

Clouds, I think Vikings probably deserve to win this round, for holding out on the top for so long. But the reality is all your effort is for nothing, you will be beaten, by spore who have no incs, or by apprime, who have large stockpiles, and have had no incs all round.

Valiant effort, but futile none the less.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 19:31   #149
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Now i need to sift through my logs for the emo of MM, who decided since he was hit (for one night) by viks, 1/3 of fallen and rock, that ND round was over, and he had nothing to play for....

Will take some time, but will be worth it eh MM

I believe it was sometime ago now, near the beginning of the round!
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 19:44   #150
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Now i need to sift through my logs for the emo of MM, who decided since he was hit (for one night) by viks, 1/3 of fallen and rock, that ND round was over, and he had nothing to play for....

Will take some time, but will be worth it eh MM

I believe it was sometime ago now, near the beginning of the round!
[20:23] <[Crash]Magic> thats fine we already were the little guy not like we have much to lose
[20:24] <ConnoWorkin> pff, like your round is over MM!
[20:25] <ConnoWorkin> Im sorry its ending up like this then
[20:25] <ConnoWorkin> i had hoped you would just cf us both tonight and we could get viks help on spore

Like that? But noooo Fallen doesnt believe in blocks :P bahaha