User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 20 Oct 2007, 10:19   #1
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
What a Round of PA Really Costs For You

Was just thinking about what 1 round of PA costs in reality...and its quite scary!

for me:-

Sign on fee - £5

WAP access on my phone (7week round, £5 a month) = £10

Taxi to work every morning (5 days a week = £3.50 a day = £17.50 x 7 = £122.50

Petty money to Jen for lifts home from work = £5 a week x 7 = £35

All of the above are the fundamentals for a round of PA for me. they total £172.50 for a 7 week round of PA. Mot even gonna bother adding up all the takeaways ordered and chain smoked ciggies when ya too busy dealing with incs and stuff to cook proper food! Edit - and OMG the Red BUll needed to get through a round. costs for that over 7 weeks must be astronomical!

I pay all that knowing theres some little rat living in his mums basement who doesn't need to work who will come for my roids each night. FU. Next round im going a free account, structure kileers and pods only. If any1 comes for my roids im gonna use that money to pay one of the lads to call round your house and break your kneecaps
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote