User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:29   #251
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [football] the big league rnd 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
[code]
17 [Charlton] Obliterate v KoeN [Chelsea]
HT: a
FT: 0 - 3
1st scorer: Drogba, 33
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 23:08   #252
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It would come in useful for these predictions if i could, unfortunately i tend to do nearly as shit as you though .

Bellamy should be fit, whether he is fit enough to start or not is another matter. Dickov is injured, Kuqi cant score and Jansen is past his best so i imagine he is in with a good shout.
it would be amazing if sparky made bellamy captain for the day... the captains handshake at the start would be priceless

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:46   #253
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pool 0 united 2
a
Giggs 20
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:54   #254
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

18 [Liverpool] SYMM v Phang [Man Utd] 12:00
1-2
a
Rooney, 12
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:52   #255
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if midge5 doesn't make it before 3pm....

0-1
h
camara 69

(I had been making stand-in predictions the opposite of the competing entry, a plan that was working well until the opponent put a draw).

Suggested new method : I don't bother with a stand-in score at all, and if the other player scores 2+ he gets a win; 1 gets a draw, 0 a defeat.

EDIT I'll update this league on monday night, in one go, results, tables and new fixtures. There's been a bit of a balls-up, basically I didn't predict myself!; I didn't forget... I mistakenly thought I had the monday night game. Obviously there is no stand-in for roadrunner to be scored against, and he was completely wrong too, so I'm not sure how to score that, so I've decided to leave it until monday

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Sep 2005 at 23:31.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 00:24   #256
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm hoping for an update soon...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 19:03   #257
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm hoping for an update soon...
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:46   #258
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
[Charlton] Obliterate v KoeN        [Chelsea]
a 1-2		   d 0-2	        a 0-3
essien 33        crespo 55	    drogba 33
A					    G
         Obliterate 2 - 1 KoeN
Code:
[Fulham]        Lupin v sniborp    [West Ham]
a 2-1		   d 1-2	        d 1-0
bent 25		 harewood 46	 radzinski 78
					    H
              Lupin 0 - 1 sniborp
Code:
[Portsmouth]   lokken v MrL_JaKiri [Birm'ham]
h 2-1		   d 1-1		d 1-1
o'neil 24	 lua-lua 4	    heskey 60
					   HX
             lokken 0 - 4 MrL_JaKiri
Code:
[Sunderland]    Reidy v LHC       [West Brom]
h 3-1		   h 1-1		a 0-2
arca 19		  breen 7	 horsfield 37
H		
              Reidy 1 - 0 LHC

bottom beats top! :D
Code:
[Aston Villa]     pig v Blasto    [Tottenham]
d 1-0	 	   h 1-1		d 1-2
baros 7		  milner 4	     defoe 20
T
                pig 1 - 0 Blasto
Code:
[Liverpool]      SYMM v Phang       [Man Utd]
a 1-2		   d 0-0		a 0-2
rooney 12	     -,-	     giggs 20

SYMM 0 - 0 Phang
Code:
[Blackburn]        JC v Kurashima [Newcastle]
d 1-0		   d 0-3	        d 2-1
bellamy 31	shearer 62	      Owen 18
H					    H
                 JC 1 - 1 Kurashima
Code:
[Wigan]       furball v not midge5[Middlsbro]
a 2-2		   a 1-1		h 0-1
roberts 22	 Aiyegbeni 14	    camara 69
HA
            furball 3 - 0 not midge5
Code:
[Man City]        1-X v roadrunner   [Bolton]
did not		   d 0-1		h 2-0
predict		  speed 90	      cole 13

not 1-X 0 - 0 roadrunner

(I'm scoring this as a 0-3 defeat for me, and a 0-0 draw for roadrunner)
Code:
[Arsenal]     Zharkov v Apothos     [Everton]
h 2-0		   h 2-0	        h 5-0
reyes 23	campbell 11       fabregas 22
HX				           HG
            Zharkov 4 - 2 Apothos
Code:
             P W D L  F  A Pts
LHC          6 4 1 1 15  6 13
furball      6 4 1 1 15  6 13
Obliterate   6 3 3 0  9  4 12
-----------------------------
1-X          6 3 1 2 11 11 10
roadrunner   6 2 4 0  8  4 10
Lupin        6 3 1 2  7  7 10
Phang        6 2 3 1 10  6  9 
JC           6 2 3 1 10 11  9
MrL_Jakiri   6 2 2 2  6  5  8
Blastoderm   6 2 1 3 12 10  7
Zharkov      6 2 1 3 10 12  7
Kurashima    6 1 3 2 10 11  6
sniborp      6 1 3 2  7 11  6
Apothos      6 2 0 4  7 13  6
KoeN         6 1 3 3  6 10  6
lokken       6 2 0 4  5 12  6 
midge5       6 1 3 2  4  7  6
pig          6 1 2 4  4 10  5
SYMM         6 0 4 2  4  8  4
reidy        6 1 0 5  1 12  3
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:24   #259
1-X
overtired

NEW FIXTURES
Code:
24 [Birmingham]     rr_0 v sniborp   [Liverpool] 12:45
24 [Bolton]          1-X v lokken   [Portsmouth] 17:15
24 [Chelsea]  MrL_JaKiri v pig     [Aston Villa] 15:00
24 [Everton]     Apothos v LHC           [Wigan] 15:00
24 [Man Utd]     furball v JC        [Blackburn] 15:00
24 [Newcastle]      Kura v Phang      [Man City] 15:00
24 [West Brom]   Zharkov v KoeN       [Charlton] 15:00
24 [West Ham] Obliterate v Lupin       [Arsenal] 15:00
25 [Middlesbro]   midge5 v Reidy    [Sunderland] 16:00
26 [Tottenham]    Blasto v SYMM         [Fulham] 20:00
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:55   #260
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

[Tottenham] Blasto v SYMM [Fulham] 20:00

H

2 - 0
Defoe, 15
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:58   #261
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

25 [Middlesbro] midge5 v Reidy [Sunderland] 16:00
3-0
h
hasselbaink 17

Sorry about missing the last game, I went away for the weekend and completely forgot I hadn't predicted in this.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 10:01   #262
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

24 [Birmingham] rr_0 v sniborp [Liverpool] 12:45

HT a
FT 0-1
crouch? 40
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 14:18   #263
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

25 [Middlesbro] midge5 v Reidy [Sunderland] 16:00
1-2
D
whitehead 51

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:36   #264
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

[Tottenham] Blasto v SYMM [Fulham] 20:00
2-1
d
Defoe 50
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:40   #265
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

West Brom - Charlton

ht: D
ft: 1-2
Murphy, 25
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 17:24   #266
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Chelsea] MrL_JaKiri v pig [Aston Villa] 3pm 24/9/05

ht: D
ft: 1-2
Baros, 27
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:55   #267
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

24 [West Ham] Obliterate v Lupin [Arsenal] 15:00

0 - 2
A
Reyes, 23
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 20:07   #268
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Newcastle [Kura] 2 v 0 [Phang] Man City
HT : 2-0
Shearer (17)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 00:16   #269
1-X
overtired

[Bolton] 1-X v lokken [Portsmouth]
h 1-0
diouf 27
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 02:35   #270
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bolton 1 - 0 Pompey
D
Davies 34
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 03:53   #271
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

24 [Everton] Apothos v LHC [Wigan] 15:00
FT: 1 - 3
HT: Away
Sorcerer: Bent, 12.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 11:37   #272
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

United v Rovers
1-1
D
Bellamy, 34
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 13:53   #273
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC (by PM)
24 Everton v Wigan
1-0
HT: Home
Cahill 35
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:31   #274
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
24 [West Brom] Zharkov v KoeN [Charlton] 15:00
HT: a
FT: 0 - 2
1st scorer: Murphy, 30
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 15:22   #275
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

1 - 2 d '14 sheringham

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 17:29   #276
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
NEW FIXTURES
Code:
24 [Birmingham]     rr_0 v sniborp   [Liverpool] 12:45
24 [Bolton]          1-X v lokken   [Portsmouth] 17:15
24 [Chelsea]  MrL_JaKiri v pig     [Aston Villa] 15:00
24 [Everton]     Apothos v LHC           [Wigan] 15:00
24 [Man Utd]     furball v JC        [Blackburn] 15:00
24 [Newcastle]      Kura v Phang      [Man City] 15:00
24 [West Brom]   Zharkov v KoeN       [Charlton] 15:00
24 [West Ham] Obliterate v Lupin       [Arsenal] 15:00
25 [Middlesbro]   midge5 v Reidy    [Sunderland] 16:00
26 [Tottenham]    Blasto v SYMM         [Fulham] 20:00
1-1
h
owen 20 (n'zogbia cross )
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 12:32   #277
1-X
overtired

missing furball, jakiri, sniborp

if they don't make it, I'll be using the new scoring system I suggested... they get an auto 0-3 defeat and their opponent loses if they score 0, draws if they score 1, wins if they score 2+. It's a lot simpler than making stand-in predictions.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 13:05   #278
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

26 [Tottenham] Blasto v SYMM [Fulham] 20:00
1-1
a
McBride, 25
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 21:42   #279
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
United v Rovers
1-1
D
Bellamy, 34
u should have dared to dream

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 22:13   #280
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Birmingham]     rr_0 v sniborp   [Liverpool]
a 0-1		   d 2-2	      did not
crouch 40	 garcia 68	      predict

0-1 defeat for rr_0, 0-3 defeat for sniborp
Code:
[Bolton]          1-X v lokken   [Portsmouth]
h 1-0		   h 1-0		d 1-0
diouf 27	  nolan 25	    davies 34
HXT					    X
                1-X 5 - 3 lokken
Code:
[Chelsea]  MrL_JaKiri v pig     [Aston Villa]
did not		   d 2-1		d 1-2
predict		  moore 44	     baros 27
				            H
   0-3 defeat for MrL, 1-1 draw for pig
Code:
[Everton]     Apothos v LHC           [Wigan]
a 1-3		   d 0-1	        h 1-0
bent 12		francis 47	    cahill 35
G
            Apothos 1 - 0 LHC
Code:
[Man Utd]     furball v JC        [Blackburn]
did not		   a 1-2		d 1-1
predict		pedersen 33	   bellamy 34
					    T
 0-3 defeat for furball, 1-1 draw for JC
Code:
[Newcastle]      Kura v Phang      [Man City]
h 2-0		   h 1-0		h 1-1
shearer 17	  owen 18	      owen 20
HGT				          HST
          Kurashima 3 - 3 Phang
Code:
[West Brom]   Zharkov v KoeN       [Charlton]
d 1-2		   a 1-2		a 0-2
murphy 25	  murphy 9	    murphy 30
XS					  HAS
            Zharkov 4 - 4 KoeN
Code:
[West Ham] Obliterate v Lupin       [Arsenal]
a 0-2		   d 0-0		d 1-2
reyes 23	     -,-	sheringham 14
					    H
         Obliterate 0 - 1 Lupin
Code:
             P W D L  F  A Pts
1-X          7 4 1 2 16 14 13
LHC          7 4 1 2 15  7 13
furball      7 4 1 2 15  9 13
Lupin        7 4 1 2  8  7 13
Obliterate   7 3 3 1  9  5 12
Phang        7 2 4 1 13  9 10
JC           7 2 4 1 11 12 10
roadrunner   7 2 4 1  8  5 10
Apothos      7 3 0 4  8 13  9
Zharkov      7 2 2 3 14 16  8
MrL_Jakiri   7 2 2 3  6  8  8
Kurashima    7 1 4 2 13 14  7
Blastoderm   6 2 1 3 12 10  7
KoeN         7 1 4 3 10 14  7
lokken       7 2 0 5  8 17  6 
sniborp      7 1 3 3  7 14  6
pig          7 1 3 4  5 11  6
midge5       6 1 3 2  4  7  6
SYMM         6 0 4 2  4  8  4
reidy        6 1 0 5  1 12  3

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Sep 2005 at 22:43.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 22:21   #281
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

shouldn't i be on ten points?
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 22:44   #282
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
shouldn't i be on ten points?
you passed the observation test

(fixed it btw)
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 23:58   #283
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Boo hoo.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 11:28   #284
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

shouldnt be LHC on top

why get JC and pig a draw and rr a defeat?

Unread 25 Sep 2005, 12:01   #285
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bollocks
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 12:33   #286
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
shouldnt be LHC on top

why get JC and pig a draw and rr a defeat?
When people are on equal points, I don't order them by "goal difference", but by "goals for" instead because these are the points a player has earned by correct predictions (while he has no control over the "goals against".)

The draw/defeat thing... a new way of scoring people whose opponent doesn't predict. It should be more straightforward than me making up a stand-in prediction (score 2+ to win, 1 to draw, 0 to lose)

It seems harsh... maybe it's better if a player can't lose in these circumstances, and only needs to score a single point to win (with a draw for 0)?

This would give upgrade to wins for pig and JC, and a draw to rr_0.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 12:36   #287
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

i'm gonna steam out of the relegation zone today...

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 13:16   #288
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
It seems harsh... maybe it's better if a player can't lose in these circumstances, and only needs to score a single point to win (with a draw for 0)?
yes, i think it is much fairer.

Unread 25 Sep 2005, 13:36   #289
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
yes, i think it is much fairer.
it isn't really because it introduces random byes.

1 point for a draw, 2 points for a win.
Unread 25 Sep 2005, 21:22   #290
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

i am not sure what you mean, but if i can win 1-0 against an opposite predictor while i cant win against a none predictor than i think something is wrong.

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 17:33   #291
1-X
overtired

late update...

Code:
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v Reidy    [Sunderland]
h 3-0		   a 0-2		d 1-2
JFH 17		 miller 02	 whitehead 51
					    A
             midge5 0 - 2 Reidy
Code:
[Tottenham]    Blasto v SYMM         [Fulham]
h 2-0		   h 1-0		d 2-1
defoe 15 	  defoe 08	     defoe 50
HGS					   AS
         Blastoderm 3 - 3 SYMM
Code:
             P W D L  F  A Pts
1-X          7 4 1 2 16 14 13
LHC          7 4 1 2 15  7 13
furball      7 4 1 2 15  9 13
Lupin        7 4 1 2  8  7 13
Obliterate   7 3 3 1  9  5 12
Phang        7 2 4 1 13  9 10
JC           7 2 4 1 11 12 10
roadrunner   7 2 4 1  8  5 10
Apothos      7 3 0 4  8 13  9
Blastoderm   7 2 2 3 15 13  8
Zharkov      7 2 2 3 14 16  8
MrL_Jakiri   7 2 2 3  6  8  8
Kurashima    7 1 4 2 13 14  7
KoeN         7 1 4 3 10 14  7
lokken       7 2 0 5  8 17  6 
sniborp      7 1 3 3  7 14  6
pig          7 1 3 4  5 11  6
midge5       7 1 3 3  4  9  6
Reidy        7 2 0 5  3 12  6
SYMM         7 0 5 2  7 11  5

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Sep 2005 at 18:41.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:40   #292
1-X
overtired

NEW FIXTURES
Code:

01 [Blackburn]        JC v Phang     [West Brom]
01 [Charlton]      Lupin v Blasto    [Tottenham]
01 [Fulham]          LHC v roadrunner  [Man Utd]
01 [Portsmouth]   lokken v Kura      [Newcastle]
01 [Sunderland]    Reidy v SYMM       [West Ham] 17:15
02 [Man City] MrL_JaKiri v Apothos     [Everton] 11:15
02 [Wigan]       Zharkov v sniborp      [Bolton] 13:00
02 [Arsenal]  Obliterate v furball  [Birmingham] 13:30
02 [Aston Villa]     pig v midge5   [Middlesbro] 14:00
02 [Liverpool]      koeN v 1-X         [Chelsea] 16:00

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Sep 2005 at 19:16.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:52   #293
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

you forgot me?

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:10   #294
1-X
overtired

Quote:
you forgot me?
odd, someone must be there twice

I'll fix it...

edit : I'd given sniborp 2 games... doh!

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Sep 2005 at 19:17.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:41   #295
roadrunner_0
cynic

01 [Fulham] LHC v roadrunner [Man Utd]

HT a
FT 1-2
RVN 35
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:42   #296
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
01 Fulham v Man Utd
0-2
HT: Away
van Nistelrooy 11
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:43   #297
1-X
overtired

FIXTURES 15-17 OCT
Code:
15 [Chelsea]       Phang v furball      [Bolton] 15:00
15 [Liverpool]       LHC v JC        [Blackburn] 15:00
15 [Middlesbro]   midge5 v lokken   [Portsmouth] 17:15
15 [Sunderland]    Reidy v 1-X         [Man Utd] 15:00
15 [Tottenham]    Blasto v Apothos     [Everton] 15:00
15 [West Brom]     Lupin v KoeN        [Arsenal] 15:00
15 [Wigan]          SYMM v Kurashima [Newcastle] 12:45
16 [Birmingham]  sniborp v pig     [Aston Villa] 12:00
16 [Man City] Obliterate v roadrunner [West Ham] 16:00
17 [Charlton]    Zharkov v MrL_JaKiri   [Fulham] 20:00

Last edited by 1-X; 11 Oct 2005 at 15:35.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 22:54   #298
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

01 [Sunderland] Reidy v SYMM [West Ham] 17:15
3-0
h
Gray 14

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 23:40   #299
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

2-1 d 32' defoe

Last edited by Lupin; 29 Sep 2005 at 12:42.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 00:12   #300
Blastoderm
________

[Charlton] Lupin v Blasto [Tottenham]

D

1 - 1
Defoe, 20