User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2011, 09:58   #151
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
No this would be a ring-around tactic pulled by ODDR to attempt to make everyone think that they are not part of the real block. Clearleh!

Furthermore 9/11 and the Japan Tsunami are also a direct effect of the scheming ODDR/APP hidden block.
No, it would just state what it means, we attacked some app planets dumbass.
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 12:18   #152
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
who says anything about retals? We are talking here about attacks on ODDR gals three nights in a row (that's when i started counting, could have been much more).

Thought you were smarter then this, but seeing you went to nd i guess not.
At a guess knowing ODDR well i would say they are doing what they like to do best picking a fight with ND as per usual.

^^ I'm talking about this quote jokingly
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 12:20   #153
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
No, it would just state what it means, we attacked some app planets dumbass.
OK maybe we need 'sarcasm' tags for the dull minded who dont understand my clearly absurd statement was a joke, and in response to everyone saying that ODDR must be part of a block. dumbass. <<< added for dramatic effect. Damn sensitive today are we?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 17:30   #154
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Soooo is this shit gonna happen??

I swear ct have there own tools can they not open the alliance page or something?
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 18:43   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<JBG> !apenis apprime
<Munin> apenis for Apprime is 18154025 score long. This makes Apprime rank: 1 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 394652 score epenis.
<JBG> !apenis consp
<Munin> apenis for Conspiracy is 15410140 score long. This makes Conspiracy rank: 3 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 200131 score epenis.
<JBG> !apenis newda
<Munin> apenis for NewDawn is 15451660 score long. This makes NewDawn rank: 2 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 208806 score epenis.

More counting roids than any other alliance intag. Best playerbase. Have barely lost roids overall the last 2 nights despite supposedly being hit by 3 alliances. Actually have a higher score and value than it appears ingame as they've booted members from tag only to readd them later (artificially lowering their score). As predicted at the start of the round Apprime are the best alliance out there. If they don't end #1 because they want to keep on kicking and readding people to keep their score low and let CT or ND get the gimpiest victory in the history of the game fair enough but realistically this one's done.
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 18:57   #156
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Hi Mum
Hi Dad!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 22:21   #157
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
<JBG> !apenis apprime
<Munin> apenis for Apprime is 18154025 score long. This makes Apprime rank: 1 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 394652 score epenis.
<JBG> !apenis consp
<Munin> apenis for Conspiracy is 15410140 score long. This makes Conspiracy rank: 3 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 200131 score epenis.
<JBG> !apenis newda
<Munin> apenis for NewDawn is 15451660 score long. This makes NewDawn rank: 2 apenis. The average peon is sporting a 208806 score epenis.

More counting roids than any other alliance intag. Best playerbase. Have barely lost roids overall the last 2 nights despite supposedly being hit by 3 alliances. Actually have a higher score and value than it appears ingame as they've booted members from tag only to readd them later (artificially lowering their score). As predicted at the start of the round Apprime are the best alliance out there. If they don't end #1 because they want to keep on kicking and readding people to keep their score low and let CT or ND get the gimpiest victory in the history of the game fair enough but realistically this one's done.

From intel, I estimate Apprime to have about 110m score, that puts them above CT's tag score. I'd estimate Apprime have about 90m value, which puts them about level with Omega and NewDawn's values (whole alliance, not tags this time) and only 5m behind CT.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 22:49   #158
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

so apprime have won?
activity been awful all round, myself included ( very much so . PA really isnt what it used to be

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 22:56   #159
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post

From intel, I estimate Apprime to have about 110m score, that puts them above CT's tag score. I'd estimate Apprime have about 90m value, which puts them about level with Omega and NewDawn's values (whole alliance, not tags this time) and only 5m behind CT.
your right but they also kicked that score from tag, however in 8 days they should overtake us at the current rate of growth
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2011, 23:32   #160
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
your right but they also kicked that score from tag, however in 8 days they should overtake us at the current rate of growth
do you know the way every round we tell you not to forget what happenned in previous rounds about not letting apprime get too big and when you do finally agree to hit them its usually too late

i believe this is the "I TOLD YOU SO " moment

there's an old saying "to be the man you got to beat the man " ,
guess what apprime is the man

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:04   #161
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
do you know the way every round we tell you
what do you meen "we", usualy its us who are trying to form/lead blocks against apprime and asc supporting them.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:11   #162
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so that wasnt you who told kenny that Ct were going after omega instead of hitting apprime my mistake

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:14   #163
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
what do you meen "we", usualy its us who are trying to form/lead blocks against apprime and asc supporting them.
sure, ok
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:20   #164
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In summation: no.
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:25   #165
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
activity been awful all round, myself included ( very much so . PA really isnt what it used to be
qft!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 00:54   #166
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
so that wasnt you who told kenny that Ct were going after omega instead of hitting apprime my mistake
that deserves a comma
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 02:01   #167
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
that deserves a comma
When all else fails, attack the grammar! That'll throw them off your scent!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2011, 07:36   #168
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

JBG said penis

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2011, 08:30   #169
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Dlr gonna win!
Unread 29 Apr 2011, 14:28   #170
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

App has been winning for quite some time. It's not that the universe needs to team up on app early on every round, however app teams with 2-3 alliances at any given time to nerf the fiercest of their own competitors keeping themself ahead all the way. You can counter it by teaming 2 or 3 allies, but app will manage to keep the numbers on their side by working politics well. It's the same every round. They will only fight 1 vs 1 AFTER all but 1 competitor is gone and they have a big valuelead on said competitor. App is strong politicly, but sadly pussies on a military basis It is fail on everyone elses part when they actually have a go solo against app not knowing they'll have someone on their side.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2011, 15:19   #171
ellonweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
App is strong politicly, but sadly pussies on a military basis
It's ironic that everyone used to say the exact opposite; the fact is that everyone else is just much worse at politics (all the good competition has left) and Apprime's avoidance of one-on-one fights is down to laziness (minimization of effort to win) rather than being afraid.
Unread 29 Apr 2011, 20:46   #172
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
It's ironic that everyone used to say the exact opposite; the fact is that everyone else is just much worse at politics (all the good competition has left) and Apprime's avoidance of one-on-one fights is down to laziness (minimization of effort to win) rather than being afraid.
I think app benefits from the rep of being a mil power just enough to get the best of most allies politicly. Being able to bend peoples will based on an old rep is a nice tool. But they are certainly not the mil power they once was.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 02:34   #173
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
App has been winning for quite some time. It's not that the universe needs to team up on app early on every round, however app teams with 2-3 alliances at any given time to nerf the fiercest of their own competitors keeping themself ahead all the way. You can counter it by teaming 2 or 3 allies, but app will manage to keep the numbers on their side by working politics well. It's the same every round. They will only fight 1 vs 1 AFTER all but 1 competitor is gone and they have a big valuelead on said competitor. App is strong politicly, but sadly pussies on a military basis It is fail on everyone elses part when they actually have a go solo against app not knowing they'll have someone on their side.
Like always getting VsN on their side. But they were always on their side since there were so many vs. 1, right?

Last edited by Buly; 30 Apr 2011 at 02:49.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 05:21   #174
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Vision Hasn't played in many rounds Buly :P
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 06:18   #175
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

why do people think any fight in PA history has ever been 1 vs 1

let me rephrase that seeing i haven't been around first 19 rounds of PA, since r20 i haven't seen a 1 vs 1 fight

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 06:47   #176
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdallr View Post

let me rephrase that seeing i haven't been around first 19 rounds of pa
nub!
Unread 1 May 2011, 22:30   #177
ellonweb

Quote:
I think app benefits from the rep of being a mil power just enough to get the best of most allies politicly. Being able to bend peoples will based on an old rep is a nice tool. But they are certainly not the mil power they once was.
Relative to the competition, they still are.
Unread 2 May 2011, 02:47   #178
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps View Post
Vision Hasn't played in many rounds Buly :P
Did I say they're playing?
Unread 2 May 2011, 16:42   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

An interesting question is will whoever ends up in the eorc be it ND, CT (or even TGV in fairness) pretend that their win is any more worthwhile than finishing #2 in any other round?
Unread 2 May 2011, 19:25   #180
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a win is a win? :/

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 2 May 2011, 19:56   #181
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Better pat yourselves on the back, boys!

In all honesty, though, it's a rather shit move by Apprime. I wouldn't accept a free victory if offered (nor mistake the insult inherent in the offering). If you don't care to win, don't ****ing play.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2011, 20:53   #182
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

why would thsi not be a win? free victory?

ct and nd manage to politicially manouvre themself and the biggest threat to them (omega) was taken out of the game, tnx to their politics decision...

dont downplay it pls coz now both ct nd have their shot to win, they didnt fell for the omega trap and made this now a 2horse race instead of 3

brilliant or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2011, 21:01   #183
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yeah but what about this other total non-sequitur? You didn't think about how that had no relation to what was being talked about did you?!?!
Unread 2 May 2011, 23:06   #184
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
why would thsi not be a win? free victory?

ct and nd manage to politicially manouvre themself and the biggest threat to them (omega) was taken out of the game, tnx to their politics decision...

dont downplay it pls coz now both ct nd have their shot to win, they didnt fell for the omega trap and made this now a 2horse race instead of 3

brilliant or no?
So by what you are saying, both ND and CT are napped with you? As in Apprime? That would explain alot!
Unread 2 May 2011, 23:16   #185
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

If/when Apprime win, I will lol so hard
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2011, 01:17   #186
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
So by what you are saying, both ND and CT are napped with you? As in Apprime? That would explain alot!
I dont think thats what maxthegreat is trying to say. Though, I must admit I have no idea what he is actually trying to say...

Quote:
Unread 11 May 2011, 22:46   #187
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

update:

Kargool & TGV has given an ultimatum to gm/CT. This ultimatum ends tomorow. If CT doesnt join TGV and attack APP, Kargool will make sure TGV doesnt defend themself against APP incomings.

wont paste logs now, lets speculate

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2011, 23:57   #188
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
update:

Kargool & TGV has given an ultimatum to gm/CT. This ultimatum ends tomorow. If CT doesnt join TGV and attack APP, Kargool will make sure TGV doesnt defend themself against APP incomings.

peace out
And now that apprime know it they can't attack us tomorrow or else they'd be taking part in farming!!!!
Unread 12 May 2011, 00:31   #189
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
update:

peace out
Bart: [holding a gun to his own head] Hold it! Next man makes a move, the n***** gets it!
Olson Johnson: Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.
Dr. Sam Johnson: Listen to him, men. He's just crazy enough to do it!
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2011, 02:48   #190
Wishmaster
LDK

close all apprimes landing on tgvs?
would be awesome

Quote:
Unread 12 May 2011, 07:40   #191
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
close all apprimes landing on tgvs?
would be awesome
What goes around comes around and ct wins anyways

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote