User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 May 2012, 20:16   #1
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Grats to you muppets

on giving Ultores the win yet again...

Learn to understand the freaking game and we can avoid Ultores winning over and over.

Your all to easy to manipulate.... (not by me ofc but by Ult)

Have a nice summer all!
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 20:19   #2
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Grats to you muppets

I dont understand why you people shout so much about this The best/most skilled alliance winning is only pure logic If Ult is that good with manipulating there is just no words for how good we are playing
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 21:27   #3
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

Not really.. Ppl just cant make up their own minds and need someone to pull their strings on everything.

And they ALWAYS fail to see who the real threat is.
Unread 10 May 2012, 21:36   #4
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Why are you expecting everyone else to do the work? If you (NewDawn) have a problem with Ultores winning consecutive rounds, then why don't you do something about it?

I'm not sure what your purpose was this round, but you didn't really participate in the efforts in stopping Ultores.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 22:56   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan View Post

Learn to understand the freaking game and we can avoid Ultores winning over and over.

Have a nice summer all!
need a tissue pal?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 23:10   #6
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Ult wasn't given the win, they earned it. Neither CT nor Fang could roid as well as they could, and since CT and Fang were unable to work together the last half of the round it isn't surprising that ult won. If Fang had not betrayed their word ult would not have won, if CT had decided to NAP Fang and let the round grind to a halt rather than fight them then ult would never have won. So some factors in the win were beyond Ult's control, but otherwise the Ult players played with more skill and energy than any other alliance, which is the primary reason they came back to win.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 23:43   #7
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Congrats to ultores on winning the round, one thing I have been saying the last 2 rounds and for this one.... they bloody deserve it!

Yes CT/FAnG falling out handed it back to them and ND was too busy warring dfwtk but ults still won despite the crapstorm we put on them.

That said, ultores is well suited to defensive rounds, so was fang, maybe things will be different next round.

I would say each of the top 3 alliances played the round well in their own ways, even with some of the costly mistakes.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 09:59   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Have a nice summer all!
lol.. once again the word "giving".. whatever makes u feel better
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:04   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
Ult wasn't given the win, they earned it. Neither CT nor Fang could roid as well as they could, and since CT and Fang were unable to work together the last half of the round it isn't surprising that ult won. If Fang had not betrayed their word ult would not have won, if CT had decided to NAP Fang and let the round grind to a halt rather than fight them then ult would never have won. So some factors in the win were beyond Ult's control, but otherwise the Ult players played with more skill and energy than any other alliance, which is the primary reason they came back to win.
Ult were handed the win.
CT shouldve stayed out of the fight, and let FAnG and Ultores war each other instead of interfering.
CT deserve honour in deciding the winner as much as Ultores. This is a fact.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:12   #10
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ult were handed the win.
CT shouldve stayed out of the fight, and let FAnG and Ultores war each other instead of interfering.
Yes CT should have stayed out of the fight to let Fang war one on one with Ultores after Fang had been granted a huge value and roid lead by CT to begin with. You are a completely illogical human being, worse than any women I ever met.
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:20   #11
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Yes CT should have stayed out of the fight to let Fang war one on one with Ultores after Fang had been granted a huge value and roid lead by CT to begin with. You are a completely illogical human being, worse than any women I ever met.
i dno which is worse tbh you trying to penetrate that thick skull of his over and over to try and explain to his one braincell the logical truth, OR........ the fact that he keeps contradicting himself more times then he changes his underwear in a week
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:21   #12
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Oh and good posts Monroe and gm, honest and gracious, not often we see that in PA these days, certain people could learn a lot from you guys.
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:43   #13
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Quote:
Ult were handed the win.
Yes CT should have stayed away from siding with neither Ult or FAnG from tick24. But you know very well you would totally loose 1on1 if you had not got help from other allys with gangbanging to get Ultores roids and raise a big value lead.

And did YOU just write "This is a fact."?? HELLO?? Everyone can use that sentence on theyr statements, but it looks especially ridicilous when those words come from you. You smoked up your trustworthyness a long time ago
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:48   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Well all along CT had a chance of winning, when they sided with ult how ever they wernt even close. So basicly, knowingly, they gave away the victory to Ult.
But i think its too hard for you stuck up shtheads to understand anyway

Unread 11 May 2012, 11:53   #15
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

BloodyButcher: WTF are you doing to my mind?? Usually i am very much against trolling and NEVER troll anyone (no matter how much i disagree with them). But for some reason I have made a HUGE exception for you What are you doing to me?
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:54   #16
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Well all along CT had a chance of winning, when they sided with ult how ever they wernt even close. So basicly, knowingly, they gave away the victory to Ult.
But i think its too hard for you stuck up shtheads to understand anyway
B-Boob why do you think your HC made a preround block if they thought 1vs1 was possible?
Or is FaNG just so lame to join pre round blocks for the sake of it?
Oooor are you just so dumb that you start believing your own make believe stories.

I wish people had to do an IQ test before going on the internet.
Atleast people wouldnt have to deal with you then.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 11:59   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
B-Boob why do you think your HC made a preround block if they thought 1vs1 was possible?
Or is FaNG just so lame to join pre round blocks for the sake of it?
Oooor are you just so dumb that you start believing your own make believe stories.

I wish people had to do an IQ test before going on the internet.
Atleast people wouldnt have to deal with you then.
lol, as we have been over a lot of times during this and last round, it was simply a counter block to the ultores block. If Ultores had a history of comming into a round unattached, im sure the odds for for FAnG/CT/ND or whoever of beating Ult would be much better.
You reap a you sow or something like that?

Im sure my inteligence is equal as any other here. Though my experince seems to be far better seeing that i were the only one being abel to detiremined the outcome one week ago, where all others came to short.

Unread 11 May 2012, 12:15   #18
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
lol, as we have been over a lot of times during this and last round, it was simply a counter block to the ultores block. If Ultores had a history of comming into a round unattached, im sure the odds for for FAnG/CT/ND or whoever of beating Ult would be much better.

Im sure my inteligence is equal as any other here. Though my experince seems to be far better seeing that i were the only one being abel to detiremined the outcome one week ago, where all others came to short.
So your logic is we came with a block into the round, a block is something which is cooperates in attack as you are well aware off.

So on that note please tell me, who did we cooperate with to attack fang, yes the first ally we targetted, and when did this happen.

Then calculate on how much time it took to attack with an already organised block to actually attack and use this to see which of our statements is the truth.

A. FaNg/CT/TGV/ND did block

or

B. Ult/DFWTK/APP/xVx did block

PS: its well known APP & xVx both hit Ult early on aswell.
Unread 11 May 2012, 12:24   #19
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

YOU ARE JUST UNBELIVEABLE! I dont think you even agree with what you are saying yourself, your only saying it to be evil or you are hobby-trolling or something! If anyone counterblocks it is Ult. Ult has been blocked against and gangbanged since the Ult tag was created! (usually with CT in the driver seat but FAnG seem to be learning from them).
Unread 11 May 2012, 12:38   #20
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher

How many times do both Ult and xVx hc's have to tell you that the 2 were not in any way allied or co-operating when entering last round before you believe it?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 13:13   #21
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

Dont know where you had it from that ND went to war with anyone at all this round. Apprime got alittle bit more inc then everyone else but thats because carDi loves us so much in return.

ND stuck by FAnG all round and we did what we could to help them out.
But you know... With 20 fleets one cannot do much in the big picture.

Its been fun playing with ND the last 11 rounds but thats over now. Im going solo. ND has other priorities then to win and that doesnt fit me.

As for next round. Why dont CT find a spine and perhaps Apprime could be less reluctant to be so bitchy. Maybe even xVx can show that they actually are able to participate in the game for once?

FLAME ON
Unread 11 May 2012, 14:17   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Dont know where you had it from that ND went to war with anyone at all this round. Apprime got alittle bit more inc then everyone else but thats because carDi loves us so much in return.

ND stuck by FAnG all round and we did what we could to help them out.
But you know... With 20 fleets one cannot do much in the big picture.

Its been fun playing with ND the last 11 rounds but thats over now. Im going solo. ND has other priorities then to win and that doesnt fit me.

As for next round. Why dont CT find a spine and perhaps Apprime could be less reluctant to be so bitchy. Maybe even xVx can show that they actually are able to participate in the game for once?

FLAME ON
Hmmm Apprime "bitchy"?? I like it!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 14:37   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
How many times do both Ult and xVx hc's have to tell you that the 2 were not in any way allied or co-operating when entering last round before you believe it?
lol, i think u know ive just been saying that all round for the fun of it.

Unread 11 May 2012, 14:38   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
YOU ARE JUST UNBELIVEABLE! I dont think you even agree with what you are saying yourself, your only saying it to be evil or you are hobby-trolling or something! If anyone counterblocks it is Ult. Ult has been blocked against and gangbanged since the Ult tag was created! (usually with CT in the driver seat but FAnG seem to be learning from them).
Well how could they know Ult for once wouldnt come in preblocked?
And yes, ive been trolling all round.

Unread 11 May 2012, 15:17   #25
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So your logic is we came with a block into the round, a block is something which is cooperates in attack as you are well aware off.

So on that note please tell me, who did we cooperate with to attack fang, yes the first ally we targetted, and when did this happen.

Then calculate on how much time it took to attack with an already organised block to actually attack and use this to see which of our statements is the truth.

A. FaNg/CT/TGV/ND did block

or

B. Ult/DFWTK/APP/xVx did block

PS: its well known APP & xVx both hit Ult early on aswell.

Hmm... the Fang/CT/TGV/ND block did not exist from the very beginning. My time lines might be off by a bit but this is how it went. TGV joined/decided to help CT/Fang somewhere in the neighborhood of tick 30ish or after protection. I cant remember when exactly we reached a decision/agreement and I am too lazy to search my logs. Prior to that TGV was still looking/discussing things as to who would be an ideal attack partner and we had approached a few alliances for possible cooperation but nothing was set. We were probably discussing things with them prior to that but making a statement that TGV was part of the CT/Fang block prior to tick starts is incorrect. Like I said my time line might be slightly off since I am going from memory but not that far I think.

Regarding ND, from what I saw ND did not join the CT/Fang/TGV block till later into the round. When exactly I am not sure but from what I saw they did not actively join the block till a few days into hitting Ultores.

Key word is actively hit Ultores. There might have been some secret/other agreements in place prior to that but from what I saw ND folks didnt show up and pick targets till after a few days.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 15:33   #26
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Trying to save face eh?
Unread 11 May 2012, 15:46   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Trying to save face eh?
Why would i want to save face? for what?

Unread 11 May 2012, 15:51   #28
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Hmm... the Fang/CT/TGV/ND block did not exist from the very beginning. My time lines might be off by a bit but this is how it went. TGV joined/decided to help CT/Fang somewhere in the neighborhood of tick 30ish or after protection. I cant remember when exactly we reached a decision/agreement and I am too lazy to search my logs. Prior to that TGV was still looking/discussing things as to who would be an ideal attack partner and we had approached a few alliances for possible cooperation but nothing was set. We were probably discussing things with them prior to that but making a statement that TGV was part of the CT/Fang block prior to tick starts is incorrect. Like I said my time line might be slightly off since I am going from memory but not that far I think.

Regarding ND, from what I saw ND did not join the CT/Fang/TGV block till later into the round. When exactly I am not sure but from what I saw they did not actively join the block till a few days into hitting Ultores.

Key word is actively hit Ultores. There might have been some secret/other agreements in place prior to that but from what I saw ND folks didnt show up and pick targets till after a few days.
TGV's first attack that was coordinated with CT/FAnG was at pt150, stopped at pt450 as CT hopped sides, started again around p700 stopped at pt800, all in all targetting ult for a mere 400 ticks.

As for ND, they didn't actively coordinate with the rest of the block until around PT250. Prior to that, both app and xvx had coordinated with the block twice.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 15:59   #29
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
TGV's first attack that was coordinated with CT/FAnG was at pt150, stopped at pt450 as CT hopped sides, started again around p700 stopped at pt800, all in all targetting ult for a mere 400 ticks.

As for ND, they didn't actively coordinate with the rest of the block until around PT250. Prior to that, both app and xvx had coordinated with the block twice.
I stand corrected =)

Thats quite the memory you have Influence, or did you check your attack history to piece it together. Since I was a scanner my history is useless.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 16:10   #30
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Why would i want to save face? for what?
Probably because the entire pa community, including your alliancemates thinks you're a moron?
Unread 11 May 2012, 17:05   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Probably because the entire pa community, including your alliancemates thinks you're a moron?
Lol.
Then why would they want to play alongside me then? :S
Im sure everyone who thinks im a moron got the balls comming and telling me that

Unread 11 May 2012, 17:40   #32
Wouter

Quote:
Lol.
Im sure everyone who thinks im a moron got the balls comming and telling me that
Why do people live in a village with a village idiot..
Unread 11 May 2012, 17:44   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why do people live in a village with a village idiot..
FAnG got rid of Tiamata if thats what ur thinking

Unread 11 May 2012, 18:02   #34
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Well BB, then you please tell us why there is "normal" members in Apprime?
Unread 11 May 2012, 18:15   #35
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lol.
I haven't played 3 rounds and even I can tell that you're a moron. Guess you're entertaining in an elephant man type of manner though
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2012, 19:53   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
I haven't played 3 rounds and even I can tell that you're a moron. Guess you're entertaining in an elephant man type of manner though
Well cus you only played 3 rounds im pretty sure i look like a moron to u

Unread 11 May 2012, 19:56   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Well BB, then you please tell us why there is "normal" members in Apprime?
Cus its a alliance full of good players and leaders who is inactive?

Unread 11 May 2012, 21:31   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cool, you won't troll the next one. (mod gripe 11).
Unread 13 May 2012, 19:55   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Cool, you won't troll the next one. (mod gripe 11).
I think im pretty sure i didnt troll in this round neither.

Unread 14 May 2012, 17:21   #40
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
FLAME ON
ND never had a chance of winning with you as HC.
Unread 14 May 2012, 18:44   #41
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

One thing I want to ask:
Is BloodyBitcher a HC of ND?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote