User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 May 2005, 00:24   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Oh My God thats just SICK!

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=535735

This is proboly old news

This guy pretended to be in a wheelchair so he could feel up girls at E3

He

Should

Be

SHOT!

My sister is disabled and people like him make my blood boil!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:29   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh My God thats just SICK!

Nice pics

But yeah, terrible person..
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:31   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oh My God thats just SICK!

Disabled people have license to sexually assault others?!

Where are my crutches?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:33   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont know whether to loathe him of deify him.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:34   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And to be fair , when an event is setup where women are asked to dress in fantasy outfits like sex line whores, i find it utterly unsurprising that they get taken advantage of.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:36   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seriously dudes dont lie
if you knew a wheelchair meant you could grope giant breasts and have hot women sit on your lap and make a fuss of you

you know full well your morals and ethics would be thrown out the door.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:36   #7
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

He's a bit of an idiot to leave his face in there, as I'm sure some of those girls will have some kind of legal grounds to complain...
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:37   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why does it make your blood boil exactly?

It's not like he's claiming benefits (entitled ones at least) or parking right out the front of tescos.

He's not defrauding or demeaning disabled people in any way, he's just trying to cop a feel.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:37   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Lamp
He's a bit of an idiot to leave his face in there, as I'm sure some of those girls will have some kind of legal grounds to complain...
"I LET A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR PUT HIS PENIS IN ME BUT HE WASN'T REALLY DISABLED! I WAZ ROBBED!"
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:39   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Lamp
I'm sure what they were wearing and the purpose of them being there almost negates those legal grounds.

Dim female - 'Some nerd at E3 touched me up!'

Judge - 'What exactly did you expect to happen?'

EDIT - MM wins

Unread 30 May 2005, 00:43   #11
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
"I LET A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR PUT HIS PENIS IN ME BUT HE WASN'T REALLY DISABLED! I WAZ ROBBED!"
hahah!

Some proper fine girls on there though.
I'm still trying to work out if he's serious, or some guy has managed to get access to his pics and pretended the man is a fake....
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:45   #12
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Why does it make your blood boil exactly?

It's not like he's claiming benefits (entitled ones at least) or parking right out the front of tescos.

He's not defrauding or demeaning disabled people in any way, he's just trying to cop a feel.
Christ then he should go to a bar and chat up a women.

Hes pretending to be disabled..........to grope women........i mean cmon........

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:47   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sounds liek a plan batman
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:47   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

I'm sorry, it's really no worse than pretending to be a pilot or fireman or whatnot in order to get laid is it?

Unread 30 May 2005, 00:48   #15
Spiderman

The twat is standing up in this one:
http://www.lanmaniac.com/gallery/dis...at=4&pos=-3657
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:49   #16
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Whoever healed him is bound for sainthood.

Unread 30 May 2005, 00:54   #17
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Getting paid?

Unread 30 May 2005, 02:22   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh well, it just really shows how desperate this guy is. However, those girls are bound to have big boyfriends, at least some of them. I guess he will have a fun next E3.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 02:55   #19
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

To Be Fair: He did have a reason for the wheelchair...
http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=534833
Though i'll admit it probably didn't take much to convince him to use one, once he thought about 'advantages' like these.
Still is rather fecked up - and pretty sad.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 03:20   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

General 8 is still a incredibly annoying nerd
Unread 30 May 2005, 03:53   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

personally, i think that if he can get away with it, good for him
Unread 30 May 2005, 05:00   #22
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

pretending to be anything to get laid is sad and lame tbh. Be happy with who you are, and others will be too.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 08:30   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

heh, pld.
Unread 30 May 2005, 10:05   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is actually true that a wheelchair is a magnet for women. I had one as part of a costume once, and women were all over me
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 10:14   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

was that because you were finally at eye-level with them?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 10:18   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

quite brilliant I thought, makes me reconsider this whole disabled lark (women, easy parking etc)
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 11:55   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

This man is a hero. A hero I say.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 11:58   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
My sister is disabled and people like him make my blood boil!
yes, i see how that adds legitimacy to your argument.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:01   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

My girlfriend is a social worker, my brother is a nurse, and my nephew is an enviromental health officer.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:58   #30
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I'm sure what they were wearing and the purpose of them being there almost negates those legal grounds.

Dim female - 'Some nerd at E3 touched me up!'

Judge - 'What exactly did you expect to happen?'

EDIT - MM wins
Yes, yes it does. Now I am going to hide an hope I don't say anything else that's ridiculously stupid for a while.