User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 01:25   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Violence

2 years ago there was an incident in the far north of brasil, where most people are quite poor, where a nanny was found to be beating up children entrusted to her care. The village ran amok against her and she got beated up in front of the cameras. She didnt die, nor was severely injured. The scenes of her beating caused outrage in our country, except by a bunch of internet geeks who found the scenes extremelly hilarious, specially this picture, where the nanny got hit in the spleen.

Here we have a deviation of the picture.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 02:27   #2
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Re: Violence

i saw that on telly, she really did whack those kids one tho, even the baby if i recall

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 09:09   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

What goes around comes around

sucka!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 09:22   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The deviation picture link does not function, and as such I am unable to make an appropriate assessment of this thread.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:52   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The deviation picture link does not function, and as such I am unable to make an appropriate assessment of this thread.
I just tried and the link seem to work
try shift+click
or you might want to copy the url, and paste it on a new browser window.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:55   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hehe the first picture made me laugh

Second pictured worked for me, it's a mortal combat one, wasn't that funny.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:56   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I just tried and the link seem to work
try shift+click
or you might want to copy the url, and paste it on a new browser window.
A thread about a bad photoshop is certainly going to be rated 5 by me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:57   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
A thread about a bad photoshop is certainly going to be rated 5 by me.
out of 5?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 18:19   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
out of 5?
Damn straight, you homo
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 20:38   #10
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Ah Mortal Combat 1... There was a time, in my distant youth, when I was un-fu*king-touchable at that game. Could beat the game with any character one one quarter, and won every tournament I played in. Given my druthers, I always played Kano...

Ah, the legacy of a mildly misspent youth...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 20:51   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A lifetime spent playing MK is worth far more than any history degree.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:04   #12
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

I remember when my family moved to france for a few months on my father's sabbatical, I found an arcade with MK I in it, which had only recently arrived in Europe. (Apparently Europe was a year behind North America in acade games) Anyways, I played that game for a whole afternoon on one quarter, people kept challenging me and I just never lost or even came close. Infuriated the french kids in the arcade, but it was wonderful.

I hope, in my life, I am as good at anything as I was at Mortal Combat I.

Ah, memories...

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:05   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A lifetime spent playing MK is worth far more than any history degree.
I was more of an MK2 man, because I never owned MK1.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:08   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mk2 was quite the "oh my ****ing god" more so than the original, although both were top rate. Verm is old and senile though so he would have played MK.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:12   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Mk2 was quite the "oh my ****ing god" more so than the original, although both were top rate. Verm is old and senile though so he would have played MK.
MK2 was one of the first games where 'bad photoshops of screenshots' constituted evidence for secret stuff.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:16   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to see the video of this person being beaten
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:17   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
I want to see the video of this person being beaten
You said bad things about UT2K4 so I'm not letting you post any more.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:19   #18
Vermillion
Historian

I played MKII as well, and was extremely good, but not unbeatable as I was with the first. Jax was terribly effective (In particular once you learned how to use his floor pound properly) but as I could never achieve my stellar skill level of the first one, I eventually lost interest.

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:20   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I liked Kitana, personally. Shang Tsung could be good for a laugh too.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:32   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Scorpion deserves a medal for just owning.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:43   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

"The Freezenator" or whatever he was called was the shittest character.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:44   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
"The Freezenator" or whatever he was called was the shittest character.
Sub Zero? What was wrong with him (except one rather annoying combo)?

The characters with fast sweeps (mileena) were most broken, because you could do them until death.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:49   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Well that freeze attack was rubbish, and since I was rubbish and that's all I could do I've decided he was shit too. It's his fault not mine.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:50   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Well that freeze attack was rubbish, and since I was rubbish and that's all I could do I've decided he was shit too. It's his fault not mine.
If you could get it off, it was really quite powerful.

It was pretty useless as a spam weapon though, because it doesn't do anything if blocked.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:51   #25
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

mortal combat gold was never as good as the old ones.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:12   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

(Linking to PA) wasnt Shayol Ghul a character in MK.

I played MK a lot on the game gear, but never owned it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 23:04   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i want to see a video of the woman getting beaten up.