User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 08:27   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Achtung

Yesterday one of Yahwe's fans wrote a thread about ignoring a certain known member from these forums because he doesn't like his style of posting.

Like most of you know, Yahwe is that uptown cock who hates himself for being a homosexual, that guy who got banned several times over here because he couldn't stop himself being the wanker like he had to deal with in his childhood dozens of times, when nobody didn't understand him during school, including little Yahwe himself.

After being banned somewhere in 2004 (or was it 2003, whatever) he returned after a little period of absence. Actually people started to miss him, including me. Eventhough he always irritated a quite good amount of people, sometimes he was entertaining. Sometimes it's fun to see someone getting burned down in a wittingly manner like Yahwe sometimes is able to, sometimes people do deserve it, and even if they do not, it can be amusing, because I can be a dick like that as well, everyone sometimes is.

Nowadays, his confidence has grown full strenght, blindening the memories of the reasons why he have been banned in the past over here and he starts to become an asshole more and more. He believes his little circlejerk team surrounding him has made him invincible, acting like the new king of the internet.

Actually, I didn't really care. It was just time to put him on my ignore list, like I stated in that thread where he indirectly personally attacked Flavius. This little statement gave me several posreps and pm's from people saying they're doing the same.

So, fellow GD'ers, as our new GD king's tongue has been stuck inside the arses of most of the 'moderators' here, which is resulting in him being invincible (will only get banned when he has killed a moderator's mother) and give him the right to hit out at anyone who doesn't fit in his internet view of the world I advice you to ignore the little bastard, so you won't have to witness this little circlejerk faggotism anymore.

Click here (only if you agree)

With regards,

Just an average GD poster.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 24 Aug 2005 at 08:39.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 08:35   #2
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Re: Achtung

Let us hope the masses will follow

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 08:43   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

yes, he is annoying sometimes, at least more so than Flavius. I think you made a pretty good description of him. usually i never had a problem with anyone around here, even with the people most posters around here hated, but his self-righteous babbling sometimes can even get on my nerves.

PS Whats with the 'Achtung' ??
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:18   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nod is Yahwe's follower now?

He'll LOVE that.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:26   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

oh this is just getting shit now.

lets ignore everyone!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:38   #6
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

This is just as shit as the other thread.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:38   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, I don't really mind reading his posts most of the time either, but the fact that he's seems to be unbannable gets on my tits. People have been banned over here for far less, Yahwe isn't that much better then for example Sunday when it comes to annoying the **** out of people.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 10:35   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I nearly banned him the other month, i even had the ban page open.

Nobody is unbannable but there is no point permenantly banning people for the smallest of things. We arent a hughe comunity as it is, so we dont want to start getting rid of some of its active members because they are slightly annoying.

Oh and threads like this are shit.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 10:47   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I officially announce i'm putting lots of you on ignore because I think you're all mean and want to improve my posting experience

yes sir yes i am
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:07   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Yahwe isn't that much better then for example Sunday when it comes to annoying the **** out of people.
They're pretty similar although Sunday was worse and contributed a lot less. Although he could type better.

I don't like using the ignore function so I won't be ignoring Flavius, Yahwe or anyone else. However, it's usually pretty easy to ignore posts that aren't very good. I don't really understand why people get so angry, it's only an internet forum. It was understandable when everyone on the forum was in their teens but I'd have hoped we'd have moved past that sort of thing.

p.s. Bans shouldn't exist to completely rid a community of someone (not counting spammers or crap-flooders) but to get someone to improve. People like Flav probably do "need" ocassional bans to keep them from being quite so shit. Usually people improve (a bit) after they've been banned for 48hrs or so. Even Sunday.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:49   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Achtung

Again, this is being closed for much the same reasons that the last thread was. Anyone making a third thread in this vein will find themselves on the recieving end of a week-long ban.
Closed Thread