User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:28   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Beyonce...

How is this talentless ****whore still cluttering up my radio with her endless shite.

I've coughed up balls of flem with more talent than her. She is one of the few artists who are so appaulingly bad that I feel the need to punch myself in the face just to distract from the pain in my ears.

I also feel that she is about as attractive as a rabid rotwieler on heat.

Am I the only one that cannot stand this overhyped tossrag, or has sanity reached this here internet?
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Beyonce...

Most music is crap.

The end.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:47   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

It's gold it's gold it's gold it's gold it's solid gold bay-beeee

ah-hummmmm
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:48   #4
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

oh great, another "this popular and crap artist is shit" thread
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:50   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

He's got the Midas touch

But he touched it too much
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:51   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I also feel that she is about as attractive as a rabid rotwieler on heat.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:23   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Most music is crap.

The end.
all music is crap if you take a large enough sample of opinions.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:26   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Rids likes dogs
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:58   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lay off rids. I give him my complete and utter backing on this one.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:00   #10
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

its the boy bands i hate, and most girl bands for that matter.

solo artists for the win

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:10   #11
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Troll.
im more of a gnome tbh

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:14   #12
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

breakbeat is the way forward ppl

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:15   #13
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

and large quantitys of muse too

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:47   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Beyonce...

Solution: Burn your TV, and have your radio switched permanently to Radio Four, and insist on only reading either The Times, The Indie, or The Guardian.

The amount of shit pouring into your life that this simple strategy will reduce will amaze you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:53   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Solution: Burn your TV, and have your radio switched permanently to Radio Four, and insist on only reading either The Times, The Indie, or The Guardian.

The amount of shit pouring into your life that this simple strategy will reduce will amaze you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:12   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I normally watch MTV with the sound off anyway.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 19:28   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

even with the sound off you can still see the different celebs living in untouched houses, now thats a loud of bollocks

Last edited by mbushell; 12 Nov 2003 at 19:34.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:54   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

destiny's child is (was?) my least favorite group of all time.

getting past my personal animosity towards her (and more so everything she represents) her latest single with sean paul is actually mediocre (relative to the rest of the top 20). it helps that you don't hear her much during the song. but compared to, say, 'survivor' and 'independent woman' its quite a step up.

i still hope she pulls an aaliyah.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:16   #19
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
and large quantitys of muse too

R&B

It scares the hell out of me....

Long live the backlash!

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:27   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rids , when you can squeeze into a gold mini skirt and waggle your ass in as seductive a manner as she can, and when your legs have that whole "I could ride those all day and all night" look to them, youll be able to criticise Beyonce.

So her top half is flat and she looks like a horse. What were paper bags invented for?

The defence rests your honour.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:30   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Not that I am a fan but it's not if like any of you sad ****s will ever be able to get your hands on a woman in her league
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:33   #22
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

[soapbox]

Although i would point out what they call r&b these days isnt what anybody over the age of hmm say 20 would call rhythm and blues. Its actually sh*t. I went to see The Beautiful South live in newcastle last week, and although I would never have classed them as this, they are ace in the way that any of this american big up my cap yo mommas ass are most certainly not.

What worries me is that british groups are into this self agrandisation crap, sorry but its not british to do this, never has been and never will be, just some sad losers who think the are ten men or girls who think the are gods gift, arg right, no no no.

Sean Paul - look what is the atraction with this feller feller
all he talks is bollocks bollocks
I grew up messers Tosh and Marley Marley
They talked rasta but it made sense sense
Mister Paul talks rasta CRAP CRAP

REPEATING THE LAST WORD OF EVERY LINE!!!!! GENIUS!!!!

bleh, and dont get me started on that name checks, how up your own arse can you get by saying your own name over and over on a track?

And the sodding BBC radio 1? WTF is going on there? Are they jump on the bandwagon MTV by numbers clones or what? I pay my licsence fee to hear music not drivel fs fs fs

I sent in my prediction of Mr. Kelly's new smash hit (ker-thoya-thoya-thong or something stupid like that) to the chart show as this' R Kelly will get into anything less than 17!!"!!!

[/soapbox]

1/10 is good, but ffs

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:37   #23
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Rids , when you can squeeze into a gold mini skirt and waggle your ass in as seductive a manner as she can, and when your legs have that whole "I could ride those all day and all night" look to them, youll be able to criticise Beyonce.

So her top half is flat and she looks like a horse. What were paper bags invented for?

The defence rests your honour.
She does not wear her paperbags on TV.