User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 07:31   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Oh what a tangled web i weave

As i sit her in my room, unwashed, stinking, surrounded by tissues,cans,cds,food pakaging with only the hum of the pc and twickling lights of the modem for company, i know that tommrow after i have hosed myself down,put some clean cloths on and generally made myself acceptable to be seen by another human being,i will be seeing my girlfriend.

normally im am looking forward to seeing her

normally.......

however, my friend girl X came around monday, we joked laffed and talked etc, but after she flashed her chest at me (dont ask) i became somewhat aroused, my hands wanderd into places they should not have done.

WTF GOT INTO ME! Girl X is NOT the kind of person i am usally attracted too

usally im the last person to let somthing like that happen! luckly she stopped me before i went any further, but why in gods name did i try/want to!
Tommrow i will tell my gf what happend, you may call me mad but i aint gonna keep this from her, we have known each other now for 7-8 years.
the thing is how do i word it? begging for forgiveness is telling her how much i love her is seems like the only option., i just dunno how she will take it.

perhaps a token of my love such as jewalery, but i dont want her to think im trying to buy her off.

any advice on what i should do? say? say while begging?

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 08:49   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Oh what a tangled web i weave

TOUR DE FORCE
TOUR DE FORCE
DEFACTO
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:00   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Tell her when she's climaxing.

(edit: isn't tangled web weaving to do with deception?)

Last edited by Apothos; 12 Nov 2003 at 09:17.
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:09   #4
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

"hey mom, i have to tell you something. Girl X was here yesterday, and i bummed her on the new bed you bought for us.
I promise i was thinking of you the whole time.
Will you forgive me and let me get more of that infamily putang?

Im quite sure that´s how you will put it .

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:24   #5
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

silence is golden....you going to regret telling your 'gf' you had lusts for other women.....once in a while doing the smart things doesnt hurt, so be a nice kid and STFU !!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:36   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't give her a gift while telling her you groped some other girl, ffs - that's just rubbish.

Just keep quiet about it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:41   #7
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

once again a sane person replies, if you are going to tell her...your relationship is over...so be a smart boy and shut up about it...i know you want to share all your revelations with your girl...but this is just not a good idea :-) ofc if the two know eachother ... you may be in trouble afterall...
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:53   #8
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

how old are you? who cares, if your girlfriend doesnt believe you think about other girls then she's a moron.

You were tempted, it was stopped before anything happened, the end. If she doesnt like it well then dont go planning a wedding with this one

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:59   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Don't tell her! There are things which are just better NOT to be told... Really, she'll wonder why the hell you made her sad by telling her! You can only loose! She won't be happy or proud of you thinking "hey my bf is SO honest and he loves me SO much that he even told me what he did and etc..." She won't.

She doesn't want to hear it, she WON'T be happy.

And you did the "mistake", it's YOUR bad conscience, and you'll have to live with it. If it keeps "depressing" you and making you feel bad, you can relieve yourself, but keep in mind, you're hurting / "punishing" her a bit by doing so.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:46   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Tell her that like a heathy young man you got arroused, but no feelings were involved. That nothing happened and that you felt such terrible guilt you couldn't bear it and had to tell her, but not on the phone, but in person.
You hope she won't judge you too hard, you have are blaming yourself already a fair bit.

Overdo it a bit with the 'selfconscious guilttrip'.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:51   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't tell her for a while then one day burst into tears and break down in front of her.
Because you're upset she's genetically programmed to look after you. Beg forgiveness and pretend you're really sorry (let's face it, your probably not really) Say it won't happen again and you'll understand if she doesn't want to be with you any more, all the time crying on her shoulder. She won't know what to do... And then she'll tell you that she's been shagging your mate behind your back. Women are like that.

OR (and the one I'd choose)
Don't tell her. What's the point? How guilty do you really feel? Will any good actually come of it? How good are you at lying? Will she ever find out?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:56   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
As i sit her in my room, unwashed, stinking, surrounded by tissues,cans,cds,food pakaging with only the hum of the pc and twickling lights of the modem for company, i know that tommrow after i have hosed myself down,put some clean cloths on and generally made myself acceptable to be seen by another human being,i will be seeing my girlfriend.

normally im am looking forward to seeing her

normally.......

however, my friend girl X came around monday, we joked laffed and talked etc, but after she flashed her chest at me (dont ask) i became somewhat aroused, my hands wanderd into places they should not have done.

WTF GOT INTO ME! Girl X is NOT the kind of person i am usally attracted too

usally im the last person to let somthing like that happen! luckly she stopped me before i went any further, but why in gods name did i try/want to!
Tommrow i will tell my gf what happend, you may call me mad but i aint gonna keep this from her, we have known each other now for 7-8 years.
the thing is how do i word it? begging for forgiveness is telling her how much i love her is seems like the only option., i just dunno how she will take it.

perhaps a token of my love such as jewalery, but i dont want her to think im trying to buy her off.

There is no way in living hell you will touch a girl before you are 30, its against all rules of nature and soforth
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:56   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Is the tart who flashed her tits at you likely to tell her?

If the answer is no, I dont see what you possibly have to gain from telling her. Its such a cliche but 'What she doesnt know cant hurt her'
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:59   #14
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
how old are you? who cares, if your girlfriend doesnt believe you think about other girls then she's a moron.

You were tempted, it was stopped before anything happened, the end. If she doesnt like it well then dont go planning a wedding with this one

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:59   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

If you tell her you're just being selfish. You selfish slut!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 12:01   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

General8 is a protopy of a twat

I DO NOT BELIEVE his tellings

its all just a "look at me I mess around with girls" lying thing
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 12:15   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Idler, play nice.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 12:16   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am being honest though

and that's just as nice
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 13:30   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Send her an email with a funny link to soften the blow first.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 13:32   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:

and on another comment.

If you buy jewelery for touching a coupple of tits you are indeed, the sadest man on the surface "of" this planet

Last edited by I am Idler; 12 Nov 2003 at 13:38.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 13:37   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

just let her down and put her back in the box.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 13:38   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
and on another comment.

If you buy jewelery for touching a coupple of tits you are indeed, the sadest man on the surface on this planet
Its not often we agree, however, he is indeed correct.

This 'Oh noes, I touched another girls tits, lets shower my girlfriend with gifts' guilt trip crap has got to stop.

Christ, you are way too soft. I'll lay £10 on the fact that she has been poked by somebody else while you've been going out with her. Thats the way of the world, wise up, stop being such a pussy.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 13:59   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"hey baby, menage a trois?"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:17   #24
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
General8 is a protopy of a twat

I DO NOT BELIEVE his tellings

its all just a "look at me I mess around with girls" lying thing
This is true, what sad fk would make somthing like that up to get atenttion.

imo idller you have many times proven yourself to be one of the worst humans on this planet,

Grow up man

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:18   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is true, what sad fk would make somthing like that up to get atenttion.
CrashTester lolz
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:18   #26
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
"hey baby, menage a trois?"
lol

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:19   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
CrashTester lolz
General8 lolz

(on a second note: its not me who grow kebab moustaches and puts it on the interweb for everyone to laugh, also I think you are a bit shit. This is also my internet personality, I am not like this in real life and stuff.. just ask jakiri)
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:22   #28
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

womans view:

if it meant nothing and you wont do it again

dont tell her

she wont trust you again
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:23   #29
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
General8 lolz

(on a second note: its not me who grow kebab moustaches and puts it on the interweb for everyone to laugh, also I think you are a bit shit. This is also my internet personality, I am not like this in real life and stuff.. just ask jakiri)
What point is there in actimg the way you do, it earns hatred from people, sure u may never see them irl or even msg/chat/email them again, but it seems rather pointless

Why do you think im a bit shit?

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:25   #30
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
womans view:

if it meant nothing and you wont do it again

dont tell her

she wont trust you again
good point, i value her trust, it means i can trust her (i think)

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:26   #31
I am Idler
This is bat country

the way you "act" on the internet relay chatnetwork especially annoys me. also I enjoy mocking your religion, you seem to care, so ha ha.

its pointless yes, but it provides good entertainment for me
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:27   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
What point is there in actimg the way you do, it earns hatred from people, sure u may never see them irl or even msg/chat/email them again, but it seems rather pointless
Because he enjoys it.

He'd better stop it too if he doesn't want to get banned for the 98247102410th time this month.

ps.

He isn't like this in real life, because in real life he's never awake.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:30   #33
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
the way you "act" on the internet relay chatnetwork especially annoys me. also I enjoy mocking your religion, you seem to care, so ha ha.

its pointless yes, but it provides good entertainment for me
aint that rather sad a pathetic.

play games, it gives me a healthy dose of violence and strengthens my wrists............

ok im done arguing for today peace

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:34   #34
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
good point, i value her trust, it means i can trust her (i think)
if it was a meaningless brush it under the carpet
feel a bit guilty, give her a little extra attention

you are only 19, you have hormones
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:36   #35
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
if it was a meaningless brush it under the carpet
feel a bit guilty, give her a little extra attention

you are only 19, you have hormones
tell me about it :/

Quote:

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 14:47   #36
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Idler's internet persona is more likeable than Idler himself.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:57   #37
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

listen to ppl who care....DO NOT TELL HER....eot
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:10   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
play games, it gives me a healthy dose of violence and strengthens my wrists............
LISTEN UP KIDS, GROW BIG AND STRONG, JUST BY PLAYING GAMES ON THE INTRAWEBNETPCNETLINUXWORK

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:15   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oh what a tangled web i weave

Don't tell her. She's a woman. They can't deal with these sorts of things.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:23   #40
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

If you do tell her, just make her think you stopped it.

Why did the girl stop you?
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:30   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oh what a tangled web i weave

A more pertinent question would be why did this girl even pop round and proceed to get her tits out in the first place.

She sounds like little Miss SlutWhore.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:33   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'll have you know that Emily Slutwhore is the model of constraint.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:35   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Tommrow i will tell my gf what happend

This is ammusing.

Tell her.

No really tell her.

And then when you she breaks up with you because of it post a thread on PA GD.

Do it SO I CAN LAUGH!