User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:49   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Mr. Rogers' Tacit Support Of Homosexuality Responsible For Space Shuttle Disaster

this is real tho.

theory being that while he never specifically supported homosexuality, Mr. Rogers never specifically condemned it, and in response God had no choice but to crash the space shuttle Columbia.
Quote:
"Mr. Rogers gave aid and comfort to homosexuals," Phelps said, his Mississippi accent dripping with insincerity. "He was a man who preached tolerance of all sorts of people in ways that directly contradicted the Bible. His syrupy teachings led millions astray. He was a wuss and he was an enabler of wusses."

As it stands, Phelps says he plans to picket WQED, the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Child Development, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and Sixth Presbyterian Church in mid-April. He's also been known to take advance publicity and run without showing up for planned protests.

This week, Rev. Phelps' itinerary of hatred included picketing the NAACP conference in Topeka and an evangelical prayer breakfast in that town. He's been an exceptionally busy demagogue of late, with freshly posted screeds on his Web site about everything from the Columbia shuttle disaster to the Rhode Island nightclub fire. He blames "sodomy in America" for everything.
Apparently the reason NASA has had so much trouble finding what caused the crash is that they've been looking at the shuttle instead of 'Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.' It really does all fit together when you think about it.

ps: phelps is the proprietor of www.godhatesfags.com.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:55   #2
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

this is the most SICK hate filled site i have ever seen, it discusts me people can think this way!

Some people need to learn a bit of tolerance, but i think they are beyond help

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:59   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Once again it's a 'There's bits of the bible I like, and bits I don't like' issue.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:19   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Once again it's a 'There's bits of the bible I like, and bits I don't like' issue.
How superficial. Hypocracy is overrated. I would rather someone interpreted the Bible themselves, even just on impulse rather than being rationally selective, than to follow it literally trying to be a "true" Christian.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:23   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Simultaneously holding the views that "this part of the bible isnt true" and "this part of the bible is true because its in the bible" isnt a logical contraohwait
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:35   #6
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Simultaneously holding the views that "this part of the bible isnt true" and "this part of the bible is true because its in the bible" isnt a logical contraohwait
The walking poster child FOR abortion is a thorn in the side of many people in America. Fortunately, he lives in a free country and can talk about whatever he wants.

We also, as Americans, have the right to think he should be strung-up by his nuts, slathered with killer bee pheromones, and tied to a tree in the middle of the Texas Panhandle in the dead of summer.