User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2015, 19:56   #301
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
perhaps the other alliances should look to Ultores what they did right this round
they controlled the round... napped and avoided pretty much everyone, passed on certain logs of their allies knowing what would happen.

while everyone is warring in a war game, ults is sitting pretty napped to everyone and controlling it from behind the scenes... you want us to imitate ults?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 19:59   #302
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
If the HC`s of alliance like BF,CT,ND,VIK,FL ect.. could put the past behind them PA would be a much funner game to play all that happens is BLOCKS left right and center sucks imo..
didnt you read what clouds said himself in this thread?
BF wont be hitting ultores - thats a definite
ND (though not openly saying) is basically the same

So thats 3 out of the top5 supporting ultores (themselve included)

And this is no tick750 event, its been going since tick0 (obviously this will be denied though)

With this attitude the alliance winning was determined pretick!

That p3n and ct didnt cooperate like they could have is true
But thats probably also due to the fact that both didnt want preround agreements in place
Ultores is simply the opposite of that - as agar3s only cares for the result - using every fair or not fair (whatever fair means in a wargame) opportunity there is

And expecting Rainbows, HR, Vikings and Faceless to be the turning point in this cant be a serious expectations
Those allies arent and werent competing for the win at any stage this round

Sadly ND and BF never did either

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 20:02   #303
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I actually find it quite funny.

Pen build a block of sorts.
BF build a block of sorts.

Pen block and BF block war each other whilst Ult sit there, rubbing their hands with glee whilst saying 'war my puppets, war!

I am actually giggling
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 20:04   #304
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I actually find it quite funny.

Pen build a block of sorts.
BF build a block of sorts.

Pen block and BF block war each other whilst Ult sit there, rubbing their hands with glee whilst saying 'war my puppets, war!

I am actually giggling
i find you hilarious also, but guess that is a different story.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 20:07   #305
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Not quite, since most of P3n losses today were to Ultores.
However you are right, they had no need to get involved, other than to have a bite at P3ns roids before they are all gone!
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 20:15   #306
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Not quite, since most of P3n losses today were to Ultores.
However you are right, they had no need to get involved, other than to have a bite at P3ns roids before they are all gone!
Ultores are helping there allies, and they have ever right to get involved, P3n have been trying to create a block against Ultores for quite some time to roid us down im sure Ultores would like to take the opportunity to roid them down and break morale before that happens.

Anyway enough with this thread its boring.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 20:55   #307
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ultores are helping there allies, and they have ever right to get involved, P3n have been trying to create a block against Ultores for quite some time to roid us down im sure Ultores would like to take the opportunity to roid them down and break morale before that happens.

I dont know how you can spout such nonsense... where did I say anything about the right to hit us wtf is that, I said they did not need to hit P3n the two concepts are miles apart.
Im also unconvinced about P3ns apparent desperation to block against ult at a on two counts. First, We have repeatedly refused CT's offers of such a block as gm has confirmed earlier in this thread. Second we are attacking BF not Ult!
Sure we want a block against Ult in the same sense that 2nd ally nearly always wants to do so, but there has been no steps in that direction that have yielded any appreciable results so drop the paranoia!
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 21:01   #308
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CT/p3nguins for sure would not hit you if you hit Ult.
For everyones concern BF seems to go for planet ranks, and not care about Ult winning alliance.
I dont blame the other alliance who were in a position to win that they are taking down BF planets just for the reason they play how they seems to be playing this round, and last round.
I wouldn't say you're "taking down" Black Flag planets. Maybe at a cost of your own value.

We won't be coerced, we won't be bullied and we always honour our agreements. If you're incapable of forming a block against Ultores without us, then that's your problem.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 21:05   #309
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I dont think ult had any preround deals, if there is any other alliance who can say theIr alliance had one, it say that this is true

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 21:54   #310
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont think ult had any preround deals, if there is any other alliance who can say theIr alliance had one, it say that this is true
BF/ND have been napped from pre-round surely

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 22:03   #311
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
BF/ND have been napped from pre-round surely
With Ult?

Unread 11 Feb 2015, 22:05   #312
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I'm in an ult fort and I'm pretty sure they are all bored too!
Haven't seen too much decline in activity and awareness, wich implies that they're not bored to the level where it affects activity. I guess you can say i'm your "average" ult player this round(if there is such a thing) and i've only been able to send 25 attackfleets due to incs and having to send def. In my mind, the inability to attack and land roids is a bigger boredom factor than dominating too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I've said this before, but it's a sad state of affairs when the epitome of political prowess is "if you don't join us, we'll attack you!".
Imo this is one of the main reasons why the universe locks up politically. If people won't get involved on YOUR terms, then push them away! Tolerance and patience are two none existant words within the vocabulary of most HC's. Revenge and vindication on the other hand... The narcissistic truth about people who get into power: You rarely get there being patient or tolerant.

On a personal level i've believed Ult to have this wrapped for a couple hundred ticks now, that being said; the round is not over and there are a lot of things that can potentially switch things up.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 22:48   #313
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With Ult?
no, to eachother. Don't think Ult came into the picture until they started warring p3n.

Unread 11 Feb 2015, 23:06   #314
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Again the speculations are reaching awesome levels

No, we did not have pre-round deals with anyone. Yes, we "knew" we might have a friendlier round with ND this time, but there was no deals made.
What comes about holding the past etc., each and every time a new round starts, it wipes the grudges of the last one for me. I won't forget backstabs or help when needed, but those won't be an issue when it comes to doing politics during the next one, but that's just me personally, I can't speak for all, and I've seen others hold grudges a lot more. Just taking a quick look at our past, we've worked with P3n, Ult, CT, ND, Inf, Appr, Spore and we've warred with P3n, Ult, CT, ND, Inf, Bows, HR, Viks, you name it, we prolly warred it at some point.
Taking a look at this rounds past, I've been part of discussions to create ONE (1) block, and there was no ULT there... But like I mentioned before, things being like they are now, that's no longer an option and we'll most likely be locked in this rather pointless war, donating roids to bows, HR, CT and Viks while covering P3n incs. P3n donating roids to ND/ULT while covering our incs. The Alliances other than BF/P3n should be enjoying the situation as they can finally land proper roids from tags they normally wouldn't, hence we're benefiting the growth of the smaller tags and prolly giving their members a few smiles

You can bullshit on us all you want, but in the end, it's your choices that affect the game a lot more than our choices, we're one, you're many.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 06:48   #315
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i was amazed that during the cooldown period between ult and p3ng, whilst ult fought with ct, p3ng bottom fed, gained a tonne of roids, and then warred BF...it was a bizarre move by p3ng to create an enemy. i would like to issue the please explain to the HC of p3ng as to why/how this happened?
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 07:10   #316
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i also think this rounds stat set should be mothballed indefinitely
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 07:16   #317
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

BE should probably look at the alliance relations page. BF just threw their usual hissy fit from gal raids - we didnt war them...

Maybe we should go to sensitivity training

Last edited by Krypton; 12 Feb 2015 at 07:21.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 09:52   #318
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

lol
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 11:26   #319
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BE should probably look at the alliance relations page. BF just threw their usual hissy fit from gal raids - we didnt war them...

Maybe we should go to sensitivity training
No. You declared war when one of our members trolled Munkee. Maybe you shouldn't have been so gullible? What we were going to do however was put the same amount of fleets on you that you had put on us the next night. Once Munkee said on WhatsApp "If you're declaring war, we may as well get this done with" we had to escalate the situation to war, as it was likely that p2n were going to PT us.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 11:33   #320
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
it was a bizarre move by p3ng to create an enemy. i would like to issue the please explain to the HC of p3ng as to why/how this happened?
Stop me if I have anything mixed up, but this is how I've seen it happen.

The way I understood it, we attacked a total of 4 BF in a 4-gal galraid. Apparently those targets were then waved too heavily for BF's tastes. A surprising amount of fleets could well have happened, members like to hit the fattest targets in the raid after all.

When Cloud came to talk to us, I believe this was the following morning, we sent him a screenshot of our raid to show it had indeed included four whole galaxies, and we weren't ptargeting BF.

From what's been leaked, BF then proceeded to tell their members that we had declared war and they would go after us. I believe we both hit each other that same night.

I hope that clarifies things, at least from the p3n camp. I can't speak for BF's side of things other than what's reached us and what I've seen. As far as I'm concerned, it boils once more down to the "included in galraid, lets pt" strategy mentioned earlier in this thread. To me it seems BF was waiting for an excuse to attack us.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 11:59   #321
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

I would also like to point out that 4 p3n gals were raided by BF in the previous week.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:14   #322
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
No. You declared war when one of our members trolled Munkee. Maybe you shouldn't have been so gullible? What we were going to do however was put the same amount of fleets on you that you had put on us the next night. Once Munkee said on WhatsApp "If you're declaring war, we may as well get this done with" we had to escalate the situation to war, as it was likely that p2n were going to PT us.
So a member trolled Munkee, then Munkee said 'we may as well get it done with'?

Can you sign me up for these Black Flag fabrication classes please? Much obliged.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:20   #323
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

"From what's been leaked, BF then proceeded to tell their members that we had declared war and they would go after us. I believe we both hit each other that same night."

I have no frigging idea where have you gotten that impression from, but I give you that it's possible some of our members may have formed such an opinion by themselves. None of our HCs/Officers spoke to our members about P3n declaring a war on us. Maybe it was the somewhat overdone waves for galraids, or the SKs, or something else that might have given them (without knowing who you refer to with this "galchan talk" -thingy, I will use a plural form) the impression. Our members wanted to dine on p3nguin due to that, so we gave them the possibility after the discussions went how they went.

And I'd like to further highlight that we did not have a war with P3n in our plans at any point, so why the fck would we hunt for an excuse? All you're doing is making yourself sound ridiculous and that you've been searching for an excuse to hit us yourself, since you had no balls to fight a opponent above you, you hit down (and even then you had to bring friends, not one, not two, but four). Yes, you couldn't hit ULT because we were napped with them ingame earlier, so you hit us and expected ULT to sit out and us to form a block against ULT with you after you've pretty much told us to fck off and that you're gonna war us for the rest of the round? PLS, I've seen better strategic choices made by six year olds, unless you just gave up and thought you might add some interest to the end of your round by getting in to a pointless war with someone you've warred with so many times before.

Londo: 4 gals in a week? at that point, we hit 2-3 gals a night, so 4 out of approx. 17 gals... and how many of those did we SK during galraids? Yes, exactly 0, nada, none. (and save the it's part of the game talks, we've seen that before, and the noob, you can be immune now talks too)

Also, some Black Flag -Liek A Baus glasses might do you some good, you'd see things as they are. Too bad those aren't sold to public. And you might want to ease with those frozen fishies, you're getting a brain freeze.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:33   #324
Clouds

Quote:
So a member trolled Munkee, then Munkee said 'we may as well get it done with'?

Can you sign me up for these Black Flag fabrication classes please? Much obliged.
I could provide a print screen of the WA conversation, but then I'd get slapped down by Forest and the whine squad.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:36   #325
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

the amount of misunderstanding that can occur in this tiny universe is staggering since P3n had been genuinely convinced that you were gunning for war with us in the week before the the (still undeclared by us) war began.
Those four gals were on consecutive nights so it was fairly convincing, if you dont want to give a hostile impression you could easily leave a night between hits!
Now if you say you didnt want war, all I can do is accept that, but you were definitely giving off very warlike vibes.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:44   #326
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

"Now if you say you didnt want war, all I can do is accept that, but you were definitely giving off very warlike vibes."

We were just done with one cripplefight with bows, we had another going with HR apparently (we upset them by retalling consequent fort hits by adding same number of their planets as p-targs [they do not have forts to hit back], so they hit a fort again and so on). Quite a few deals ended and not renewed (yes, we also do short term deals), so, no, at the point we were not looking for a war, but as it was coming (your side leaks too + munkee said it himself) we hit each other on the same night and now we're at it. Much fun

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 12:56   #327
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

It was coming because you kept hitting us, if you had any wish to avoid war you could have stopped doing so in order to show good intentions!
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 13:00   #328
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
It was coming because you kept hitting us, if you had any wish to avoid war you could have stopped doing so in order to show good intentions!
If I recall correctly, you were hitting us too. I will check our attacks history on our webbie to confirm if necessary!
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 13:31   #329
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
(...)All you're doing is making yourself sound ridiculous and that you've been searching for an excuse to hit us yourself, since you had no balls to fight a opponent above you, you hit down (and even then you had to bring friends, not one, not two, but four). Yes, you couldn't hit ULT because we were napped with them ingame earlier, (...etc)
I stated it was my side of the story, based on what I've seen, and my opinion was that you had it made with Ult and since you couldn't hit #1, you'd hit #2. It's all fairly logical to me, hence why I said that to me this was the case.

We didn't have the balls to fight an opponent above us? We've fought Ult and a bunch of other alliances for oh so much longer than you have this round. If I didn't think you were actually being serious I would've thought you were making a joke. That probably makes it even funnier, but also a little bit sad. Your comment about allies is hilarious because you haven't attacked us a single night this round without ND to flak for you. And I didn't see anyone helping us when we were alone against ult and others as well.

But please tell me some more about how we nap'd #1 and let them walk away with the lead by doing their dirty work for them. Hitting their closest competitor. Oh wait, no. I'm confused. We're on the side of this war who didn't do that.

And the funny part is, it doesn't even matter at this point who threw the first stone. We were clearly seen as the aggressors in this forum thread, which is why I gave my side of the story, so quit your playground politics boy. You're just being silly now.

In the end what matters is the result, and that means congrats to Ult and gj to the rest of us

Last edited by Machado; 12 Feb 2015 at 13:36.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 13:59   #330
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

From a by standers view, that Londo points out that BF had hit multiple p3ng forts prior to p3ng hitting BF back in a normal daily raid, perhaps might make it look like that even though there where more gals on the raid that night, BF perhaps was singled out as target due to the prior hostility?
And what allie targets 4 gals, in a univers where the average planets in top50 gals is around 12 planets each? You dont have the value or fleet amount to cover that much.
Looking at the average fleet sent by the top attacking alliances last round was around 85 fleets each night, can any alliance cover 45-50 targets each night this round?

Your story just dosnt add up to me

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 14:53   #331
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
From a by standers view, that Londo points out that BF had hit multiple p3ng forts prior to p3ng hitting BF back in a normal daily raid, perhaps might make it look like that even though there where more gals on the raid that night, BF perhaps was singled out as target due to the prior hostility?
And what allie targets 4 gals, in a univers where the average planets in top50 gals is around 12 planets each? You dont have the value or fleet amount to cover that much.
Looking at the average fleet sent by the top attacking alliances last round was around 85 fleets each night, can any alliance cover 45-50 targets each night this round?

Your story just dosnt add up to me
An ally that can't hit at least 5 targets in said galaxy due to other arrangements. p3n had a ceasefire with ult at the time so they hit others in gals with 3 ults etc, i imagine the same with other allies.

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 15:01   #332
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
An ally that can't hit at least 5 targets in said galaxy due to other arrangements. p3n had a ceasefire with ult at the time so they hit others in gals with 3 ults etc, i imagine the same with other allies.
Well surely, even if you take away 10 planets, it wil still be 35 planets left to cover with lets say, 80 fleets, and most of the targets this round being FR, you would realy want a ETD/TER team up together, so im pretty sure that they would be able to put 80 effective wave away each night

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 15:49   #333
Blue_Esper

so let me just timeline p3ngs movements from everything that has been said and what i know
Tick 400ish
p3ng hit ult ptarget
p3ng & ult war
p3ng cf with ult
p3ng bottom feed for two days
p3ng hit more bf planets that they should have and thus war
p3ng & bf war
p3ng get gangbanged by ult/nd/bf
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 15:49   #334
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Once Munkee said on WhatsApp "If you're declaring war, we may as well get this done with" we had to escalate the situation to war, as it was likely that p2n were going to PT us.
Obviously these things depend heavily on context, but that does not read like a declaration of war to me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 15:52   #335
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Obviously these things depend heavily on context, but that does not read like a declaration of war to me.
It does say what p3ngs has been saying, that BF was declaring war on them

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 16:47   #336
Clouds

Quote:
I think the bit that reads "We may as well get this over with," suggests that p2nguins were going to coordinate against us that night. And yes, you've taken it out of context as I haven't provided the whole conversation.

Did Black Flag declare war? Did p2nguins? Who cares. What's done is done.
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 16:54   #337
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
I don't think anyone in BF or p3n cares tbh, as a war amonst them would take the pressure off from having to take on Ultores. Now the both of you can hide behind your little war in order to justify to yourselfs that you didn't come to CT's aid in hitting Ultores.

Not that I think for one second BF felt like hitting Ultores at any time in this round.

It's gonna be somewhat interesting to see if Ultores is gonna ride out the remainder of the round, or if they wanna proof to themselfs they can take on BF too. Other than that, the round is done.

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 18:23   #338
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I don't think anyone in BF or p3n cares tbh, as a war amonst them would take the pressure off from having to take on Ultores. Now the both of you can hide behind your little war in order to justify to yourselfs that you didn't come to CT's aid in hitting Ultores.

Not that I think for one second BF felt like hitting Ultores at any time in this round.

It's gonna be somewhat interesting to see if Ultores is gonna ride out the remainder of the round, or if they wanna proof to themselfs they can take on BF too. Other than that, the round is done.
Have you been partaking in this thread? BF already stated that they wont be dropping naps - that would sabotage Clouds planet win. Also, CT didn't come to our aid. when we were warring Ult either...so what difference does it make? We'd have still had 3 allies pummelling us till EOR. P3n were meant to have an avoidance with Ult anyway till friday, even though that ended prematurely judging by our defence page this week.

Quote:
Indeed. It doesn't detract from the boredom of this and previous rounds. The nostalgias going. Bring back 10% mining bonus for GC's and 5% for Ministers I say...
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 18:29   #339
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Have you been partaking in this thread? BF already stated that they wont be dropping naps - that would sabotage Clouds planet win. Also, CT didn't come to our aid. when we were warring Ult either...so what difference does it make? We'd have still had 3 allies pummelling us till EOR
Its a completely diffrent situation.
When p3ngs warred Ult, p3ngs was sitting in #1, and the univers was not looking how its looking now. If you go by this logic, its no wonder things are heading in the direction they are now.
If anyone but Ult was to win this round, they all got the same interest in going for the top alliance, either you will unite, or you will die alone.

Given the situation you seems to be in atm, for you case it might look like it dosnt matter what you do, you would still have to fight the battles you currently are facing, and i think you should use that as an argument why you didnt aid CT instead of bringing up something that happend 300 ticks ago while you were #1.

Unread 12 Feb 2015, 18:52   #340
Krypton
KK

If you read carefully Butcher, i did in fact state that at the end...

'we'd still have had 3 allies pummelling us till eor'
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 19:04   #341
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well surely, even if you take away 10 planets, it wil still be 35 planets left to cover with lets say, 80 fleets, and most of the targets this round being FR, you would realy want a ETD/TER team up together, so im pretty sure that they would be able to put 80 effective wave away each night
I am afraid you overestimate our BCs BB. When Blue_Esper says we were bottom feeding he really means it. We had some very small galaxies in our target lists so teams were mostly not necessary. Something which also explains why the BF members in those gals will have been hit more than the others; there were plenty of planets below bash for our biggest members.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 01:29   #342
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

dybi has a better chance of winning than clouds :P
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 18:52   #343
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I think someone asked for context between p3n and bf so I guess this is what I saw:

http://prntscr.com/64nkx0

http://prntscr.com/64nljz

http://prntscr.com/64nlup

http://prntscr.com/64nm8q

http://prntscr.com/64nml2 <--funnyone.. clouds actually has 3 targets claimed there and "didnt know it had p3ng in" avoidance and hitting a fort is lol

http://prntscr.com/64nn7v

http://prntscr.com/64nnj4

http://prntscr.com/64nnyz

http://prntscr.com/64no7a

http://prntscr.com/64nome

http://prntscr.com/64novu

Draw whatever conclusions of all of this as you wish.

Sorry for the mass of links, currently running pc through tv so resolution is very zoomy
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 20:56   #344
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Ultores gone for p3ng. After losing war, p3ng "napped" ult. Ct Did the same. Why r them better then Bf?
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 21:07   #345
Clouds

Munkee, this is old news. Stop crying and get a grip.
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 21:08   #346
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Some kind of cooldown and ceasefire after a war is usual so really should not be considered equal to a nap. It is the kind of agreement that is easily ended as it indeed p3n's was by Ult. Similarly if there is still such an agreement between CT and Ult I cant see it lasting if Ult take a liking to CT's roids. On the other hand it would be a big surprise for Ult at this stage to drop a nap with BF and roid em.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 22:00   #347
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

CT has not napped Ults this round
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 22:44   #348
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Noobs
Unread 14 Feb 2015, 01:24   #349
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Munkee, why are you posting PM logs on the forum? Are you trying to get everyone who ever felt you wernt a total douchbag(wich i allready knew), to join the club of munkee haters(a club im a gold member of)?
Sometimes(most times) Clouds is a proper pr@ck, but now your just bringing it to a new level.

Unread 14 Feb 2015, 07:18   #350
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Other than p3nguins killing your fleet once I don't know of any reason for the hate butcher. However I lose 0 sleep over this as its a game and I know it is you with the problem.

Releasing PM info is no problem for me. People want to see what goes on behind the scenes so I'm more than happy to show. Whether this damages reputation or makes people feel uncomfortable is once again not my issue but theirs. If you are scared of something getting out there then simply don't say it.

The forums needs a bit more proof and I for one love seeings logs. Otherwise what else is there to talk about other than butchers font recall bug.

Happy for any logs of p3ng drama to hit the scenes BTW.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote