User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 08:49   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
car breaking in drama

my friend's car has been broken into :drama: the odd thing is nothing seems to have been broken, theres no shattered glass, all the windows were down the door unlocked but everything is working fine. They left the car wide open and didn't take it!!!! we've pretty much clicked they were looking for a satnav because the car is ransacked, intact but someone has obviously looked all over it. We're 90% sure it was some odd looking pikey irishmen we spotted the other day walking around all the cars in the street for no reason. Friend is getting a crime number thing just incase something is wrong, and it seems the appropriate thing to do. Bit of a shock but no major problem.

Except how the **** did they get in the car? the alarm didn't sound, its like they had their ownfob?!!?

I so feel like putting up a sign saying 'pure pwnage we still have the satnav' outside the front door but i have a horrible feeling they'll just comeback and stab us before stealing it and the booze.