User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:06   #1
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Rudd & Keown

What a fracas after the penalty miss. Oh look, there's Rudd, let's knock his head off.

Heh
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:07   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Deserved too.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:07   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
dirty arsenal cnuts at end picking on poor ruud
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:08   #4
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Deserved too.
It would have been much funnier if Keown had bit his face hehe
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:17   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Chelsea for the title then.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:21   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Chelsea for the title then.

If van nistelrooy starts to bottle it and if the entire arsenal team gets suspended at once (not as far fetched as it sounds) then clearly.

Plus I'd like to point out I predicted chelsea for the title if they signed makalele way back before the season started.

PS Arsenal really have to be the dirtiest team I've seen in a long time heh.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:22   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
A highly entertaining last half hour. Especially the last minute.

ps. nothing to do with the football, of course
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:22   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ruud should have been sent off, ruud misses a penalty, ashley piece of **** cole gets taken to pieces, vieira gets sent off and i bet wenger didnt see it, lehmann proves germans are diving twats, the "two most entertaining teams" fail to produce a goal between them, and theres a fight after the game.

That was probably the best "Hey, deffeh is right" game of football ever.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:25   #9
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Ruud should have been sent off
?
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:25   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
kicking vieira in the back

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:26   #11
Rommel

Quote:
kicking vieira in the back
don't know what game you were watching but to have his knee on his back and to then kick him from there would've been mighty impressive, especially when he was in mid air.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:28   #12
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present, the referee:

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
don't know what game you were watching but to have his knee on his back and to then kick him from there would've been mighty impressive, especially when he was in mid air.
Idiot.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:30   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was down in the pub watching the game and I seriously didn't see van nist kick vieira in the back (thanks to sky sports I also saw the incident seven million times). And it was obviously going to be a crap game, arsenal and utd haven't had a good game in ages.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:32   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
i was actually listening on the radio, so ill have to temp. withdraw that statement. Ive only repeated what i was told, so bah, i was probably wrong

but what on earth makes kneeing someone in the back any more acceptable?

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:36   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
i was actually listening on the radio, so ill have to temp. withdraw that statement. Ive only repeated what i was told, so bah, i was probably wrong

He was going for a header and clattered into vieira. If that's a red card offence we'll soon find many games finishing with nobody left on the pitch.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:37   #16
Rommel

Quote:

watch it on tv. His knee was resting on vieira's back when he jumped for the ball whilst vieira stayed on the ground. Vieira stood his ground and it was a free kick but nothing more, then vieira lashed out, missed van nistelrooy, he moved out of way and ref sent him off. It's not like van nistelrooy went down like he was shot, he didn't even go down or pretend he was touched, just walked away.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:40   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

And then the entire arsenal team started shoving him after he missed the penalty. To be honest Arsenal are turning into a disgusting team from all aspects.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:42   #18
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
And then the entire arsenal team started shoving him after he missed the penalty. To be honest Arsenal are turning into a disgusting team from all aspects.
You're telling me you didn't find that funny?!?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:47   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
van Nistelrooy did a Rivaldo; shut up
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:48   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It also wasn't a penalty, but I'm not sure that's what Forlan was going for.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:49   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It's not like van nistelrooy went down like he was shot, he didn't even go down or pretend he was touched, just walked away.
oh my god

AFTER the "kick" (that was a foot away from him at least) he jumped back like he'd just had his leg snapped and immediately turned to the ref

and i'm a spurs fan

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:51   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
It also wasn't a penalty, but I'm not sure that's what Forlan was going for.
keown had his hand holding his shirt and then on his back when he went down

maybe he fell over but keown certainly made it look like he had something to do with it

oh and wtf was up with henry? he looked like he couldn't be bothered all game, his minds prolly already in madrid or milan.

In summary, you know you're **** when Toure was your best player.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:57   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You're telling me you didn't find that funny?!?

Of course I found it funny. Van Nist looked like he was going to cry!

PS Van Nist did nothing out of the ordinary. When Vieira attempted to kick him he jumped backwards and looked at the ref. What did you expect him to do? Jump face-first into vieira's foot?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:58   #24
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Arsenal were disgusting at the end :/.

Keown SHOULD (but won't) receive a ban for:

a) Going up to Van Nistelrooy after the penalty
b) Being a twat after the final whistle.

Lauren should receive a ban/fine (but again, won't) for the incident after the whistle.

Van Nistelrooy, whilst jumping back from the kicking out, did nothing wrong. Vieira knows the rules of football, why the hell would you do it STRAIGHT AFTER you've just been booked? Idiot.
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:01   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

oh, dont worry. I have no doubts arsenal are scum - they proved that all last season and theyre doing it again this. And i have no problem believing ruud took a dive either. But i also have no problem believing vieira overreacted to **** all.

I think just as important though was lehmanns idiocy. In a week where Germany has been slaughtered for their unprofessional behaviour by the scottish / british media, lehmann has just proved my point ENTIRELY. Thanks! Your countrys football cant be taken seriously anymore

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:02   #26
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

lollyrofl @ Scotland's cheat claims by the way.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:03   #27
Rommel

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
oh my god

AFTER the "kick" (that was a foot away from him at least) he jumped back like he'd just had his leg snapped and immediately turned to the ref
And you're saying that you wouldn't jump away if you saw someone attempting to kick you? He'd have been booked regardless for attempting to kick, it's like saying that you attempted to punch somebody but missed, you wouldn't get away with it.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:03   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobzeh
lollyrofl @ Scotland's cheat claims by the way.
I dont see what you find funny. Tomaz Rau hits the ground like - well, ashley cole or robert pires - he even sneaked one in against celtic even though he was only on the pitch 10 minutes

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:04   #29
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

That's what I mean. This stuff happens all the time etc. etc. As much as it may be poor, football has that diving influence.

I guess you have to have some excuse if you lose.

P.S: Is it possible for Lithuania AND Iceland to finish top 2 still? That would also rock.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:08   #30
Ragnarak

Quote:
And you're saying that you wouldn't jump away if you saw someone attempting to kick you? He'd have been booked regardless for attempting to kick, it's like saying that you attempted to punch somebody but missed, you wouldn't get away with it.
He was a couple of foot away from him. the angle the ref had made it look like contact may have been made, especially cos of Ruuds reaction, but the side view shows there was no way he was going to make contact and Ruud jumped back after the kick.

Yeah the kick showed intent and he deserved to go, but ruuds reaction was way over the top.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:10   #31
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Quote:
He was a couple of foot away from him. the angle the ref had made it look like contact may have been made...

If the ref thought this, Vieira would've gotten a straight red, not a second yellow.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:10   #32
Rommel

Quote:
He was a couple of foot away from him. the angle the ref had made it look like contact may have been made, especially cos of Ruuds reaction, but the side view shows there was no way he was going to make contact and Ruud jumped back after the kick.

Yeah the kick showed intent and he deserved to go, but ruuds reaction was way over the top.
Why was it over the top? He moved out of the way so as to avoid being kicked. If i went to kick you you'd move out of the way too wouldn't you?

Happened to me yesterday when i was playing rugby. Guy on floor did exactly what Vieira did to van Nistelrooy today, i moved out of the way. It's an instant reaction.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:10   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
5 Live's interview with arsene wenger after the game:

(I have only included one word from the Arsenal manager)

Did you see the fracas after the game involving several arsenal players?

No.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:11   #34
Rommel

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

No.
lol
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:11   #35
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Quote:

No.

That's sensible though. Why flame your players in public? Deal with it behind closed doors.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:12   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobzeh
That's what I mean. This stuff happens all the time etc. etc. As much as it may be poor, football has that diving influence.

I guess you have to have some excuse if you lose.

P.S: Is it possible for Lithuania AND Iceland to finish top 2 still? That would also rock.
No, its not possible.

I agree that our reaction was perhaps over amplified. Still, its frustrating when a game of football can be won or lost by such cheating. People like Tomas Rau arent footballers. They are conmen with athletic ability.

Also, i said at the time even : even if they hadnt dived for Ross to get sent off, we probably still would have lost. It just would have been interesting - 30 mins to go, us just having pulled it back to 2-1 - who knows what could have happened? Probably we would have lost 3 or 4 -1, but id rather that would have happened and wed lost fair and square.

PS

Big up british football.

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:13   #37
Ragnarak

Quote:

No.
lol
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:21   #38
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Quote:
No, its not possible.

I agree that our reaction was perhaps over amplified. Still, its frustrating when a game of football can be won or lost by such cheating. People like Tomas Rau arent footballers. They are conmen with athletic ability.

Also, i said at the time even : even if they hadnt dived for Ross to get sent off, we probably still would have lost. It just would have been interesting - 30 mins to go, us just having pulled it back to 2-1 - who knows what could have happened? Probably we would have lost 3 or 4 -1, but id rather that would have happened and wed lost fair and square.

PS

Big up british football.

True.

"Conmen with athletic ability" tend to be the best in the game as well, which is a shame
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:25   #39
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
WHO CARES 10 MEN DOWN AND THEY MISS A PENALTY AT OLD TRAFFORD AND GETS A DRAW NUFF SAID
!

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:25   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
He deserved to go, but van nistelrooy didn't need to jump 5 yards back, stand still, then jump back another 25 yards
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:25   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS FOOTY SUCKS
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:26   #42
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It's only one thread Snurx.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:28   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

If you don't expect 'a bit of feist' in what is basically a championship decider, you are a right sissy.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:29   #44
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I know, but there should be like a [FOOTY] tag that had to be included, so that we normal people could steer away from these
I thought it would be something , since the subject didnt see footy-like, and it's a sword thread
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:29   #45
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
championship decider
the leagues between man u and chelski this season though...
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:31   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

important match then

Although I'm interested to know when MI5 told you that.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:32   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
If you don't expect 'a bit of feist' in what is basically a championship decider, you are a right sissy.
Obviously there will be some heated action in these kind of matches, but what the Arsenal players did at the end with Ruud was a bit over the top and completely unnecessary, imo.

The guy misses a penalty, walks back across the pitch and gets almost jumped on by Keown, followed by four more Arsenal players who gang up on him from behind. It wasn't as if he personally assaulted Keown, and it wasn't Ruud who frustratedly attacked Arsenal players.

If anything, they should've been happy that he missed the penalty, not be provoking or assaulting him.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:33   #48
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Far far FAR too early to be a championship decider.

P.S: Chelsea are currently playing better than both Man Utd and Arsenal.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 19:50   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky
WHO CARES 10 MEN DOWN AND THEY MISS A PENALTY AT OLD TRAFFORD AND GETS A DRAW NUFF SAID
!
Why are you proud at the team's result? If they played with 10 men for more than 10 minutes, and managed to defend well whilst keeping within the rules of the game, THAT would have been an achievement. Instead, you glorify the efforts of a group of players who acted as if they were at kindergarten.

Indeed, even though RvN missed the penalty, it should have been retaken; Lehmann was a couple of yards off his line when it was taken, and given the penalty that was retaken against Leeds when the keeper still had a foot behind the line, Manchester United should feel very hard done by.

ps.

After that Wenger quote, he went on to rant about Arsenal being a big team so there's more focus on them, and how TV picks up on some incidents but not on ones involving Man U.

When asked what off the ball incidents that TV missed, he replied

'I don't know, I didn't see'.

That's ignoring the fact that he complained that a big team were being victimsed against MANCHESTER UNITED
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:03   #50
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky
!
I thought it was just Viera that got sent off?