User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:24   #1
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up England match

England match tonight, anyone actually manage to get tickets?
How close to the match will you be? Me, a few hundred meteres since I work at The Riverside
What do you think the score will be?
Banana Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:32   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
who are they playing against? what game are you on about?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:35   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
England vs Slovakia
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:37   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
19-0 to slovakia. first goal scored in 7 seconds.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:39   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
19-0 to slovakia. first goal scored in 7 seconds.
If you're right, I'll give you my piano.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:24   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
and we go uh uh uh - uh uh uh - uh uh uh - uh uh uh
uh uh uh - uh uh uh - uh uh uh - uh uh uh
I want a refund
i want a light
i want a reason for all this night after night after night after night

oh right, the actual topic.

England will destroy slovakia. with all these pish teams you are playing its only a matter time before rooney gets a tap in and sven promotes himself to genius, and the english media has a new replay to overuse

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:34   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There was a long article in the times today about how Sven's an idiot and McClaren should be boss.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:37   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
There was a long article in the times today about how Sven's an idiot and McClaren should be boss.
WELL THEY SURE AS HELL WOULDNT APPOINT WILKO!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:43   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
WELL THEY SURE AS HELL WOULDNT APPOINT WILKO!
I hear he's next in line after Bertie.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:45   #10
Radical Edward

Quote:
I hear he's next in line after Bertie.
I thought he was in charge of Ireland.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:58   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh, posh spice is a slapper
She wears versace coats
And when shes shagging beckham
She dreams of Berti Vogts

Berti Vogts! Berti Vogts! Berti Vogts Berti Vogts Berti Vogts!

()

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 14:15   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Oh, posh spice is a slapper
She wears versace coats
And when shes shagging beckham
She dreams of Berti Vogts

Berti Vogts! Berti Vogts! Berti Vogts Berti Vogts Berti Vogts!

()

lol scotland lol
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 17:11   #13
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
It's going to be one dull game. We always play crap against crap teams.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:49   #14
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
and indeed we are playing crap against a crap team

ffs i am ALWAYS dissapointed watching England
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:55   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
On a positive note, Errikson is a ****ing **** manager.

Lampard at left wing, and later bringing off Mills to replace him with Hargreaves is a joke. It wouldn't have been so bad if he changed the system, but he appeared to move Hargreaves to right back.

What the ****?

Lampard has barely touched it, and when he has he's just cut inside and gone backwards.

Owen's runs have been great, but when he's touched it he's been wank.

Rooney has been awful, and Scholes has barely touched it.

The goal. I won't be too harsh on James here. It's happened to Seaman and Robinson earlier in the season, and if he had moved to the post that it went in at he'd have been slaughtered if the ball had got a touch and gone in. The keeper isn't to know if it's going to be touched.

p.s. Errikson is ****.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:58   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Oh dear'
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:03   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Boy do I got egg on my face!

Owen was superb second half, and once again Vassell has proved himself to be worthwhile. While he didn't actually look that likely to score, his first run appeared to be inspirational to England, and they started to play better when he came on. Gerrard was excellent second half too, and Phil Neville actually got forward more at right back than at the back of a midfield diamond.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:23   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Lampard at left wing, and later bringing off Mills to replace him with Hargreaves is a joke. It wouldn't have been so bad if he changed the system, but he appeared to move Hargreaves to right back.

What the ****?
Hargreaves has, for much of the season, played right back for Bayern Munich.

ps.

Play Joe Cole instead of Paul Scholes, midfield of Cole on the left, Lampard and Gerrard up the middle and Beckham on the right.

Lampard didn't do anything in the first half because he was marginalised on the left wing. It was when he broke into central positions that he was dangerous.

Oh, and the only way I can think of that the linesman can possibly have thought that Lampard was offside was if he got confused by all the Slovakian players obscuring his vision. It's much harder to tell if someone's offside if there's a player on the goalline.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:24   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Hargreaves has, for much of the season, played right back for Bayern Munich.
I don't see why. He's clearly a midfielder. Anyway it turns out Neville was playing there after all.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 23:07   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
It's much harder to tell if someone's offside if there's a player on the goalline.
The keeper was way out of his nets and so the player on the goaline acts as the goalkeeper so to speak, and so doesnt effect the offside rule. Lampard was however played onside by the other 2 defenders on the edge of the 6 yard box.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 23:09   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I don't see why. He's clearly a midfielder. Anyway it turns out Neville was playing there after all.
Because he would appear to be a good right back?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:47   #22
Radical Edward

Quote:
If you're right, I'll give you my piano.
where is my piano?

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:26   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
where is my piano?
How should I know?

ps.

Turkey are now being warned by UEFA. Just play the final match behind closed doors, no problems.