User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:35   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
My PA T-Shirt.

Today I realised I need to wash lots of clothes, so I selected a random t-shirt from my "old spare t-shirts not really to be worn outside" pile.

By sheer fluke it's Planetarion Rd 3 T-Shirt.

Is anybody else TODAY wearing PA-related gear?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:38   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Scary, I happen to be wearing a "haven't you always wanted to rule the universe?" T-shirt.

It's a freebie, nothing better than a free T-shirt.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:43   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
The T-shirt Im wearing is, in fact, a shirt.

It's "in" fashion, and it has "Hugo Boss"* printed on the back.

*Hugo Boss. Directly translated this would mean something like "I have money".
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:48   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm wearing a dressing gown, as per usual, but if I was wearing proper clothes I might be wearing my Elite+ Tshirt.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:52   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I have lots of fake-brand T-Shirts, made by children in 3rd world country sweatshops, JUST LIKE THE REAL THING, because I'm not sad enough to pay top dollar because something says Hugo Boss on it.

* Directly translated, this means I have even more money than I would if I went round buying crappy branded goods.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:54   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
*Hugo Boss. Directly translated this would mean something like "I have money".
No, in many cases it means "I have money but no style, thus hope to appear stylish by buying an expensive shirt purely on the basis of the label, even though it's made in the same factory as other, lesser, shirts".

If you're gonna spend Hugo Boss money, do like I do and buy interesting clothes from interesting designers, in interesting little shops, that sell small and interesting designs.

But ofc, nothing beats my PA T-Shirt for sheer exclusiveness! Not for me these purchasable Rd3 white t-shirts, oh no! I own a hardcore black number!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 13:55   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
... because I'm not sad enough to pay top dollar because something says Hugo Boss on it.

* Directly translated, this means I have even more money than I would if I went round buying crappy branded goods.
So you think he's a tosser too? I dunno, something about his location info makes me take an instant dislike...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:06   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MrBrick said he'd make me a TShirt with

MOD

on the front and

PEDANTIC ****

on the back.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:12   #9
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
No, in many cases it means "I have money but no style, thus hope to appear stylish by buying an expensive shirt purely on the basis of the label, even though it's made in the same factory as other, lesser, shirts".

If you're gonna spend Hugo Boss money, do like I do and buy interesting clothes from interesting designers, in interesting little shops, that sell small and interesting designs.

But ofc, nothing beats my PA T-Shirt for sheer exclusiveness! Not for me these purchasable Rd3 white t-shirts, oh no! I own a hardcore black number!

M.
is it the v-neck style one?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:19   #10
Christian
Attitude

Quote:

M.
Ah, but I do have style. The shirt is cool, the posh showoff HugoBoss logo on the back is just a bonus (Just like that little crocodile on my golfing polo's). Then again, the logo is hardly ever visible since I have quite a few jackets to match.

Thing is, I have the "HugoBoss money" and many more ! Wow ! That means that I can a) Buy Expensive Clothing b) Buy "New interesting designer clothing" and c) buy Normal fashionable clothing !

Also, I'd like to point out that when replying what I did to your thread the first time, I meant no disrespect to your exclusive R3 BLACK Pa-shirt. It might not be as in fashion as my shirt, it might not be as expensive. BUT, it sure as hell just screams "IM TEH L337 !!!".
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:30   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to wear my red england t-shirt, however thats really creased, so I'm wearing a blue short sleeved shirt from burton. I was thinking about wearing my happy tree friends one, but I decided against it.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:34   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have a Ben Sherman T-Shirt.

This makes me a faggot and I apologise.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:35   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My PA T-Shirt.

Quote:
Today I realised I need to wash lots of clothes, so I selected a random t-shirt from my "old spare t-shirts not really to be worn outside" pile.

M.
With matching cap and mug

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:46   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Ah, but I do have style. The shirt is cool, the posh showoff HugoBoss logo on the back is just a bonus (Just like that little crocodile on my golfing polo's). Then again, the logo is hardly ever visible since I have quite a few jackets to match.
If you read your post again you will realise that you are, in fact, a complete ****ing arsehole.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:07   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Re: My PA T-Shirt.

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
With matching cap and mug
You so, so, so win.

But are you randomly wearing it today?!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:08   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
is it the v-neck style one?
Indeed it is.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:08   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm barely even wearing pants here, it's about 23 degrees outside. Which, considering I'm in ireland, would be beach weather if I wasn't doing exams at the moment.

PS Deleted user christian from database.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:08   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I got a t-shirt, black, whit the calrsberg logo in gold on the front.
That's my current wear, its dirty, ragged, and very trendy!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:19   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Just wearing a standard shirt

i have got a PA t-shirt though
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:20   #20
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
im wearing a shirt by fcuk that says "I may not be totally perfect" on the front and "but some parts of me are fcuking excellent" on the back

\o/
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:28   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: My PA T-Shirt.

Quote:
You so, so, so win.

But are you randomly wearing it today?!

M.
On that part I must admit that I donned it specially for this occasion.. generally I try not to be seen in public wearing it

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:28   #22
inf
Banned

Quote:
Indeed it is.

M.
I have that one too!

Last edited by inf; 6 Jun 2003 at 15:47.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:46   #23
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
DJ Bass looks like satan.

=[]=
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:20   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

M.
well i WOULD but i NEVER recieved my tshirt (i will never stop being bitter about this).

:\
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:21   #25
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:

M.
I'm using my 'Talk Fast, My Galaxy Needs Me' coffee mug
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:27   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo Boss made uniforms for the Nazi's when they were nice, and continued to make them for Nazi's when they were nasty.

I don't touch Hugo Boss stuff. scum
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:30   #27
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Thing is, I have the "HugoBoss money" and many more ! Wow ! That means that I can a) Buy Expensive Clothing b) Buy "New interesting designer clothing" and c) buy Normal fashionable clothing !
you're a cheap, non-gay yahwe gimmick. at least he didn't have to pretend to be a classist snob

"Rich part of Denmark" - jesus i'm so impressed now!!!!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 18:36   #28
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
DJ Bass looks like satan.

=[]=
bah, he looks like Jesus to me
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:13   #29
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i sleep in my tshirt, its HUGE

xx
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:36   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
woah
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:45   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
woah
i see you still havent felt the love of a good woman
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:54   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i see you still havent felt the love of a good woman
hey a girl is talking to me
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:59   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
hey a girl is talking to me

GO NOD ****S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:01   #34
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i won one at i8 but cba to collect it and then left before i remembered bout it

:-(
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:02   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wish I had a PA T-shirt.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:05   #36
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
you're a cheap, non-gay yahwe gimmick. at least he didn't have to pretend to be a classist snob

"Rich part of Denmark" - jesus i'm so impressed now!!!!
Death by bloomers.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:06   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Death by bloomers.

you're a twat. get a dick.

*boom* *boom*
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:09   #38
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
you're a twat. get a dick.
*boom* *boom*
I see your insult, and raise it with 50 $.

(Is there a worst post competition I wasn't informed about again? Cos if there is........!-Jonny) [w00 w00 -KaneED]
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:21   #39
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christian

you have about as much 'style' and 'finesse' as a blind homeless man begging for pennies on a street corner.

p.s. your posts make you look retarded.

(Abusing moderator power to edit JJ's post fnar fnar-MrL_JaKiri)
It's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 6 Jun 2003 at 20:27.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:25   #40
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Christian

you have about as much 'style' and 'finesse' as a blind homeless man begging for pennies on a street corner.

Clause 4 : Flaming
I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually attack their person is wrong. Being verbally attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressivly hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this will lead to a strike being issued.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:26   #41
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im taking the piss

not going for his throat.

going for his throat wouldve been a longer post.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:28   #42
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Sppellapee* !

*Someone help me with the spelling of this inferior word, the search function of the forum seems to be broke.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:29   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Sppellapee* !

*Someone help me with the spelling of this inferior word, the search function of the forum seems to be broke.
Should I edit this too?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:30   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Clause 4 : Flaming
I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of nodrog" but to actually attack nod is wrong. Having nod attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be drawn between hitting nod ocassionally and kicking him in the balls. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to see others in pain. Forming groups for the sole purpose of humiliating nod is perfectly acceptable but the formation of a group who wish to inflict actual pain is condemned by the moderating crew. Failure to comply with this will lead to a 'lol' being issued.

Fnar fnar.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:31   #45
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Should I edit this too?
Yes. Spell the word right, and make it a link to JJ's drunkpost.

That's old kiddo
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:36   #46
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian, then edited by a Mod
That's old kiddo
I havn't been around enough these days, so I can't really think of something better.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:38   #47
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
troll gimmick
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:53   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i sleep in my tshirt, its HUGE

xx
when the hell did you re join? and you didnt reply to my e mail bemoaning my fate
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 02:50   #49
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Christian u smell of poo and maybe some wee too

kindly stfu b4 u make urself look like a complete and utter munter

ta
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 09:01   #50
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You must have brought it, as i'd imagine if you won it, you'd still be waiting for the R3 prises to be sent out.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote