User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2003, 18:39   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Crash course in rolling ciggy's

Can anybody give me the basic's? I've never had a pack before, but i was out of ciggaretes and a mate gave me a pack..
But its soo hard! The only ones that i actually manage to smoke of don't look like ciggarettes at all, and i don't like it when people start bothering me (People like the police, or my dad, or a angry aunt etc..)

So how do you do it?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:43   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
smoking kills

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:45   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
use small/normal papes, and not too much tabacoo in the beginning.

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:15   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
smoking kills

We dont want to loose Snurx prematurely
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:22   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Stop discussing losing me, or that smoking kills.
And celebrate, i actually managed to make a "perfect"* one!
\o/

*perfect by my standard, that is
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:23   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
if Snurx left, the humour would die too*

*Sponsored by Raise-your-self-esteem-pills (tm)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:24   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you could always buy a concept filling machine and those rolling tubes etc. easy as pie

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 19:54   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i can do it and i don't even smoke.

if you stayed off the drugs, the shakes would go away and it'd be easy
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:42   #9
Motta
Killy's personal mocker

Motta is an unknown quantity at this point
just place a portion of tobacco on the paper

then pursue to pull the tobacco out to a nice string that's fairly even all the way (same diameter)

then roll that string of tobacco carefully in the paper for a while so it gets nice and "round"

then try and flip the side of paper without glue on it over the tobacco, so it's caught by the paper again, and roll up - lick - smoke it :-)

it's hard, but after a pack u should know it well enough to get smokable ciggies :-)
<Killghost> bingo

[00:17:07] <@LENIN> can they anal probe you ?
[00:17:16] <@KG|away> nope
[00:17:20] <@KG|away> i have a tight arse

[00:18:38] <@KG|away> Cryptic is gonna pop my cherry
Motta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:49   #10
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
as above, but use a table top once you have it over to tighten it before you lick, if your ****e it should be a little easier, roll ups are easy. joints are hard (till i bought a nick long roll up machinge from a hippy store ofc )
Unread 31 May 2003, 03:23   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I've only tried rolling ciggarette's once, and that was becuase they were funny ones

I failed miserably.
Unread 31 May 2003, 03:29   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Arrow

An interesting story about smoking:
Several of my friends smoke, and when they do, they blow smoke at me. Despite my protests, they refuse to stand downwind of me. One day, I acquired a cigarette lighter, and decided to set fire to a piece of paper, and then waft the smoke at them. They all said that having papersmoke blown at them was annoying, but refused to see the similarity between what I did, and what they did. To this day they still blow smoke at me.
The moral of the story is that smokers are the scourge upon civilised society, and that all non-smokers should blow papersmoke at the smokers so that they will all go away to some place that is downwind of the rest of the world so that the rest of us don't have to catch cancer and die.
Unread 31 May 2003, 03:33   #13
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I really do think smoking should be banned in public. It kills people ffs!
Unread 31 May 2003, 10:49   #14
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Re: Crash course in rolling ciggy's

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Can anybody give me the basic's? I've never had a pack before, but i was out of ciggaretes and a mate gave me a pack..
But its soo hard! The only ones that i actually manage to smoke of don't look like ciggarettes at all, and i don't like it when people start bothering me (People like the police, or my dad, or a angry aunt etc..)

So how do you do it?
comedy 'old link' option