User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 May 2003, 11:27   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Googlewhacking

Ok, the rules are simple.

Find 2 words that return a single result on google (no quotes or other funny business allowed).

Full rules here, my best so far is 3 results but I am determined to get a googlewhack.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sounds sexy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:29   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First 'old' reply in an 'old' thread.
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:35   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So far, I'm on 2, and that's only because there's a copy of the page in two places.
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:35   #5
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point
I got 2, both identical pages :(
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
ZyrKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:39   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Is creating a page with two words that appear nowhere else allowed?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:40   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I got one but it wouldn't let me have antidisestablishmentarianist cos it's not in dictionary.com
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:40   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Got it.

bourbon cylindroid

(bourbon hexafoil does it too, but hexafoil isn't recognised)
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:41   #9
ZyrKx
sexier than you

I had one but dictionary.com doesnt have bunnyhop :(
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:41   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

As a side note, why on earth does hysteresis and lingerie bring up pages well into the oogles? I'd have expected maybe a few but not 10 pages plus ffs
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:43   #11
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Gayle, you are obessed with Google.
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:43   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Got it.

bourbon cylindroid

(bourbon hexafoil does it too, but hexafoil isn't recognised)
Doh! Your whack appears on a page Googlewhack has identified as a word list!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:43   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

eclair minuend was my 2.

(which is also on the same word list...)

So we have to find words that aren't in a wordlist but ARE in dictionary.com? Lovely.
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:44   #14
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
found one

Porcupine Decathlete

adding whack to stack

Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:45   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Goodup!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:46   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
grimbles is the only non word list so far.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:47   #17
Grimble
Banned

Mastiff Decathlete

lol decathlete lol
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:48   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

phlogistons extravagant
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:50   #19
ZyrKx
sexier than you

transubstantiation bullwhip
ZyrKx
UK
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:50   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ZyrKx
transubstantiation bullwhip
ZyrKx
UK
I don't think I want to know what kind of site uses those two words...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:50   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
jellified colossus pulls up two, but one is a word list.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:51   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Mastiff Decathlete

lol decathlete lol
Stop using decathlete, there's probably hordes for phlogistens, but do others!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:52   #23
ZyrKx
sexier than you

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I don't think I want to know what kind of site uses those two words...
... Suddenly he realized that he was still holding his bullwhip with which ... experimenting
on the possibility of the metamorphosis and transubstantiation of arachnids ...

:)
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:52   #24
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

pentathletes ?
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:54   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

How can it not recognise the word 'semiconductors'?
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:55   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Like "fanciful phlogistons".
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:56   #27
Grimble
Banned

How come I can find both undead and pentathlete in the linked to dictionary, but googlewhack can't?
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:56   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
How can it not recognise the word 'semiconductors'?
dictionary.com is stupid and doesn't understand plurals.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:57   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

kinematical faggots
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:57   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You may look up either platypuses or disintermediation at Dictionary.com

4,750 results contain platypuses
34,400 results contain disintermediation
1 result contains platypuses disintermediation

Congratulations! You found yourself a Whack!

BO!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:07   #31
Gayle29uk
Bitch

juju silicosis

I got one \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:14   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
"prepotency vade mecum" should work

but Googlewack is gay and won't accept vade mecum as a single word
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:16   #33
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Here's a REAL challenge for you...

Find a googlewhack using lesbian as one of your words
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:16   #34
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have have got one if it had decided primarrumpf was a word. Which it is.
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:21   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
How the hell can kleptomaniac lobsters have so many results...?

Unread 27 May 2003, 12:22   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'm down to 15 on lesbian...

[edit]

Would have one if 'foundationary' was recognised.
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:22   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Doh! Your whack appears on a page Googlewhack has identified as a word list!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:24   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I'm down to 15 on lesbian...

[edit]

Would have one if 'foundationary' was recognised.
I thought I might have one but...

No pages were found containing "floccinauccinihilipilificatrix".

ON THE WHOLE INTERNET FFS!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:26   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The difference being that 'foundationary' is a word?
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:28   #40
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
I thought I might have one but...

No pages were found containing "floccinauccinihilipilificatrix".

ON THE WHOLE INTERNET FFS!
there will be when the google bot reaches here

THATS RIGHT

THIS THREAD

OH YEAH!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:29   #41
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Not got one yet, but I did happen across this during my efforts.

Weird.
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:29   #42
ZyrKx
sexier than you

Google Results for lesbian octopoda
You may look up either lesbian_or_octopoda_at Dictionary.com
23,000,000 results contain lesbian
1,960 results contain octopoda
1 result contains lesbian octopoda
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:30   #43
Gayle29uk
Bitch

5,770 results contain plecotus
1 result contains lesbian plecotus

das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:31   #44
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
The difference being that 'foundationary' is a word?
Floccinauccinihilipilificatrix is a word, it's a female floccinauccinihilipilificator
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:31   #45
ZyrKx
sexier than you

Quote:
5,770 results contain plecotus
1 result contains lesbian plecotus

slow :p
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:32   #46
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by ZyrKx
slow
:P
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:39   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quite a few kevlar homosexuals
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:40   #48
sayonara
Shai Halud

No lesbians yet but I found a whack. I gave up on the whole 'make it funny' thing when I found 1243 results for 'mysterious artichokes'.
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:48   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there are lots of people in this thread with waaaaay too much time on their hands fs
unfortunatly, when i get home, i will probably join in, because if my boss catches me doing this at work, i dont think she will be happy
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:52   #50
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Floccinauccinihilipilificatrix is a word, it's a female floccinauccinihilipilificator
That would be "floccinaucinihilipilificatrix" and "floccinaucinihilipilificator" respectively.

(Only one "c" in "nauci")