User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 May 2003, 01:32   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
ARGHHH theres a bat in my kitchen

It's all scary

And ill add in the comedy

#What am I gonna do?#
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:42   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Bite it's head off.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:45   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Bite it's head off.
I am NOT getting that close to the bat.
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:47   #4
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dont be such a ****ebat (LOLOL BAT BAT GET IT?) its only a rat with wings. Turn the lights on and blind the ****er.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:49   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
there's two bats in my kitchen..

my mom and my sister are making dinner

ROFLTOMATO I'M SO FUNNY!
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:51   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's only one thing to do.

Learn the language of the bats, earn their trust and breed with their women.

And in time, our differences will be forgotten.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:51   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
family guy is the win
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:53   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Family guy?
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:58   #9
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
old habit
i clicked close thread.......
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:01   #10
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Get a can of deoderant and a ciggarrette lighter, and burn it. Hopefully it will remain alive for a while and will fly around while on fire. Take pictures of the event to show to passersby.
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:05   #11
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Get a can of deoderant and a ciggarrette lighter, and burn it. Hopefully it will remain alive for a while and will fly around while on fire. Take pictures of the event to show to passersby.
It's like that game where you had to RAID a TOMB and while you were TOMB RAIDING there was those flying bats on fire that tried to stop you from RAIDING the TOMB. I think it was called "The flying bats that were on fire".

(If anyone funny wants to do that again but not ****, tell me and I'll rid the forum of this post.)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:09   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Hey I heard there was an episode of the simpsons with those people from the x files in it.
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:49   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hey I heard there was an episode of the simpsons with those people from the x files in it.
i have to wonder, does your entire mind just now work in cartoon form ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:53   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
i have to wonder, does your entire mind just now work in cartoon form ?
Cartoons, Bach and Mathematics would do me fine.

[edit]

And Wagner and Physics would be nice too.
Unread 27 May 2003, 03:13   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Open door, hide under kitchen table until it goes away!
Unread 27 May 2003, 03:14   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

[edit]

im sure theres a stripcreater.com comic in there someone, but it takes a greater man than i.
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:26   #17
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

[edit]

Wagner wrote operas and was more concerned about the costumes than the music itself, ergo he is a dick on two accounts

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:27   #18
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Family guy?
was that not a family guy quote?
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:30   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
was that not a family guy quote?
simpsons and/or futurama i believe.
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:34   #20
Aryn
Happy

i could have sworn i heard it on family guy :\
the episode where their house is infested with bugs
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:46   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i could have sworn i heard it on family guy :\
the episode where their house is infested with bugs
maybe you did and he's just playing with your mind
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:55   #22
Aryn
Happy

how rude
Unread 27 May 2003, 08:34   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's fleas.