User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: Well?
MM 8 10.13%
Dace 21 26.58%
Menth0l 7 8.86%
JonnyBGood 7 8.86%
Idimmu 15 18.99%
Nodrog 21 26.58%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 15 May 2003, 00:04   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
By Request : Who is the most Hated user ....

Well?

(Jakiri is a mother****ing Pedant!)
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 15 May 2003 at 00:09.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 00:07   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The most hated user user?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 00:11   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This one is hard, but in the end, i settled on Dace, as he's the only one who has sexual intercourse whit other things then humans, i belive?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 01:03   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
starbucks' e-penis ++

not voting, because person isnt there *cough*
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 01:20   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I don't really dislike any of them that much, so i voted Dace.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 01:22   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
I don't really dislike any of them that much, so i voted Dace.
what he said
Unread 15 May 2003, 09:23   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no vote cos i like talking to all the ppl on that list
Unread 15 May 2003, 10:34   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
heh, I'm not even there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:17   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
heh, I'm not even there

I considered yourself , Crashtester , and Workmonkey for a spot in the poll, and then realised that youve never been funny enough to be hated.

2nd Rate Trolls need not apply for a spot in this poll.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:20   #10
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
How anyone could vote for MM is shocking.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:45   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
How anyone could vote for MM is shocking.
He admitted to voting Labour and then defended his actions. Nuff said.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:39   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I don't hate any of them

Why isn't Snurx or Shai up there?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:06   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I considered yourself , Crashtester , and Workmonkey for a spot in the poll, and then realised that youve never been funny enough to be hated.

2nd Rate Trolls need not apply for a spot in this poll.
I've been having fun tho. That should count for something....

Secondly, Have MM ever been even the slightest bit of amusing? I know he's got a 'great' personality, after your standards anyways, but he's hardly a good troll, nor is he funny in my books.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?

Last edited by Cynical Oracle; 15 May 2003 at 14:11.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:37   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Have MM ever been even the slightest bit of amusing?
Likewise.

And even if I'm not particularly amusing, which I don't set out to be anyway - as I just generally live for kicks on here when I'm not being serious - at least I am reasonably informed and can take part in debtes. Whereas you can only troll and spout general shiet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:51   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Likewise.

And even if I'm not particularly amusing, which I don't set out to be anyway - as I just generally live for kicks on here when I'm not being serious - at least I am reasonably informed and can take part in debtes. Whereas you can only troll and spout general shiet.
Yeah, but where I'm heading out to have fun, spout ****, and anoy people beyond beliefs, I succeed with a good 95% of the times, while you are only a midlevel, semi informed wise guy, with no special traits to make you amusing at all.

Anyways, you do agree that the poll is **** with you in it?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:20   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Yeah, but where I'm heading out to have fun, spout ****, and anoy people beyond beliefs, I succeed with a good 95% of the times,
And what makes you think that I don't have fun?

The truth is, I can define myself as something larger and better than an annoying twat. You, unfortunately, can't.

What a sad existance you must lead.

Quote:
a midlevel, semi informed wise guy,
Which is an improvement over a retarded, semi-coherent nonce, such as you.

Quote:
With no special traits to make you amusing at all.
'Special traits'?

I would like to think I'm a straight talker. If people don't like that, feck 'em.

Quote:
Anyways, you do agree that the poll is **** with you in it?
I'm not particularly bothered.

I assume you're only getting worked up over this because you're not in it.
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:43   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I voted for dace cos whatever sort of competition it is nod just shouldn't be allowed to win.

PS Somebody ban cynical oracle before the remaining sane portion of my mind snaps.
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:45   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I voted for dace cos whatever sort of competition it is nod just shouldn't be allowed to win.
*Waves lightly in agreement at this.*
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:07   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MM, you voted labour? i mean come on, i know you are from stockton but you still didnt have to go that far
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:10   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
MM, you voted labour? i mean come on, i know you are from stockton but you still didnt have to go that far
WHA YOU TALKIN BOUT FOO?
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:13   #21
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
I've been having fun tho. That should count for something....

Secondly, Have MM ever been even the slightest bit of amusing? I know he's got a 'great' personality, after your standards anyways, but he's hardly a good troll, nor is he funny in my books.
You have no sense of style.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:19   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
You have no sense of style.

Stop exploiting him you imperialist!
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:23   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Cynical Oracle <---- Who the **** is this person?

They shouldn't be considered for anything except bloomersrisation.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:45   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No vote.

I like everyone on that list to some extent.
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:49   #25
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Nobody even mildly annoying in that list.

I had expected to see the likes of Sub mentioned.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:56   #26
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
Nobody even mildly annoying in that list.

I had expected to see the likes of Sub mentioned.
He got banned didn't he?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:12   #27
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I can't believe i am on this list.

ps. voted for myself because i dislike losing :p
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:22   #28
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
I find it strange that a fkin' bit(h like Yahwe hasn't found his way to teh options.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:23   #29
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
i miss Mer! too
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:58   #30
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I assume you're only getting worked up over this because you're not in it.
I'm taking 'not beeing in same poll as you' as a rather nice compliment.

No offence, but whatever they are voting for, and your a candidate for, must mean it's ****.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:59   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I'm taking 'not beeing in same poll as you' as a rather nice compliment.

No offence, but whatever they are voting for, and your a candidate for, must mean it's ****.
Yes, we all believe that you're neither jealous or bitter that you're not in it.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:00   #32
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I like all of them. :\

I voted for Menth0l because he is the one I know least well.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:00   #33
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Yes, we all believe that you're neither jealous or bitter that you're not in it.
Believe whatever you want Mr. Kool Kat you.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:11   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Yeah, but where I'm heading out to have fun, spout ****, and anoy people beyond beliefs, I succeed with a good 95% of the times, while you are only a midlevel, semi informed wise guy, with no special traits to make you amusing at all.
Surely admitting that your only purpose and aim on these forums is to spam and annoy people is a bit silly, considering people get deleted and banned for doing just that?

Or is being deleted another one of your life's ambitions?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:34   #35
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Surely admitting that your only purpose and aim on these forums is to spam and annoy people is a bit silly, considering people get deleted and banned for doing just that?

Or is being deleted another one of your life's ambitions?
Wich part of my location/custom rank didn't you get?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:37   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

At this point even god has given up.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:40   #37
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
The part which explains why having been banned once you want to get banned again, while simultaneously asking for your first account to be unbanned.

Or did I miss that bit?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:50   #38
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I like all of them. :\

I voted for Menth0l because he is the one I know least well.

I can't decide which i dislike more, being in this poll or PEOPLE SPELLING MY NAME WITH A CAPITAL M
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:53   #39
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I just copied it from the list in the poll. Blame Kura

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:55   #40
menth0l
dim like a fox

i do. for everything.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:58   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

the only way i will vote is if you put yahwe onto the poll, or, on reflection, Nick Brickett.
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:01   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
I can't decide which i dislike more, being in this poll or PEOPLE SPELLING MY NAME WITH A CAPITAL M

I sympathise greatly. Incredibly to most people there is no 'h' in jonny :(((